PDA

View Full Version : Get Halford upfront

kempo
23-10-2015, 09:25 PM
Cannot be any worse than the shower of shyte we have upfront.

Cut the excuses , the goal facts speak for themselves.

Derbyshire scores one in a hundred chances...the rest are not even worth a mention...

We have no chance without a decent striker and the whole set up is becoming a joke.

We are being taken for fools and have been sold a pup.

Get yer wallet out TS or saddle up and ride into the sunset.

Maybe the millions from that old plastic bus will pay for a striker!

FFS...Get real!....incrementally we are deteriorating!

Pocket rocket
23-10-2015, 09:45 PM
So were we all happy Tuesday Kempo and all of a sudden were screwed sometimes you just play better teams.

millermanic
23-10-2015, 09:47 PM
I wasn't happy Tuesday, and the good doctor maybe has a point

kempo
23-10-2015, 09:50 PM
Running around like headless chickens will get the odd point but let's be honest, we need a striker...10 goals a season would be fantastic!

Looks like Thorpe will top our scoring charts!

What with the plastic bus, it's all a bit much now.

Evans knew something we didn't!

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
23-10-2015, 09:52 PM
Are you ever happy?

Pocket rocket
23-10-2015, 09:56 PM
Oh I thought Evans would come into it I honestly thought we would go down at the start of the season with the crap he bought nothing has changed my mind but sometimes you just get beat by better teams

kempo
23-10-2015, 10:05 PM
What is there to be happy about in this life Amanda?

We arrive with a traumatic journey causing pain and suffering.

We have to observe suffering and death all around us.

Life is full of unhappy and morbid thoughts....all around us people die of pancreatic cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer...and so on and so on...mainly good people...innocent people.

Our fathers and mothers nurture us, love us, sacrifice everything for us and then what happens?..They die!...as if they never existed.....and it goes on...the same with us and then the same with our children and our children's children...all pointless and full of suffering.

No!...I'm not happy.

Everyday I carry the burden of seeing the world and it's children suffering...Why should I be happy?

I would be ashamed to feel happiness in a world of despair....So no...I am never happy.

Pocket rocket
23-10-2015, 10:05 PM
Bloody hell Kempo stay away from the tablets that's heavy s!!t

Ericsladkilnhurst
23-10-2015, 10:08 PM
If left to me, Halford would be on one of hissakes bikes, down the road elsewhere. !

villamiller
23-10-2015, 10:14 PM

Life is full of unhappy and morbid thoughts....all around us people die of pancreatic cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer...and so on and so on...mainly good people...innocent people.

Our fathers and mothers nurture us, love us, sacrifice everything for us and then what happens?..They die!...as if they never existed.....and it goes on...the same with us and then the same with our children and our children's children...all pointless and full of suffering.

No!...I'm not happy.

Everyday I carry the burden of seeing the world and it's children suffering...Why should I be happy?

I would be ashamed to feel happiness in a world of despair....So no...I am never happy.
No need for that. Kempo .....Jesus

kempo
23-10-2015, 10:21 PM
No need for truth villa...only for sanitisation and dressing up..and let's all put on a smiley face and dance a jig.

Good luck to you on being happy but don't drag me into it..Amanda asked the question and I answered....Challenge the facts if you so wish.

kempo
23-10-2015, 10:35 PM
Enough of this morbid stuff..what about Halford upfront?..Cannot be worse than Derbyshire.

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
23-10-2015, 11:04 PM
The question was to millermanic, sorry I should of quoted it.

Zilzal
24-10-2015, 12:34 AM
When Halford was with Wolves he openly admitted that he drank far too much, that his diet was poor and that the effort he put in during games was JUST enough to get picked again and no more. He should be praised for saying he was going teetotal and mending his ways for the good of all. His manager called him quote "a berk" and Halford vowed he would have his revenge.

Is he still on this particular quest or has he got other things on his mind?

Halford first came to most people's attention at Colchester playing RB and sometimes CB. He lasted a long time at Layer Road but then he went awandering, playing and not staying long at any club. Though whilst on loan at Bramall Lane he did stay long enough to take his hat off.

So is Halford, who is 31 in a few weeks, now at last fit, dry and raring to go at the NYS to resurrect his career? Only the eagle-eyed Mr Evans knows the answer to that. He also knew, because he closely scouted him, that a certain ex-Leeds, then Norwich latino was

Casper64Frank
24-10-2015, 07:47 AM
Halford`s not the answer.
You could have Ronaldo up front but if the service from midfield is non-existent then no-one will score.
Wouldn't be at all surprised if JCH is moved on in January, at a profit of course.

Brin
24-10-2015, 07:55 AM

No!...I'm not happy.

Deary me....and all this brought on by a game of football....

You need to take two

kempo
24-10-2015, 08:14 AM
The question was to millermanic, sorry I should of quoted it.

FFS Amanda..Why didn't you say..I have a rope slung around the joist above the stairs!

I have now decided to switch my brain to what the medical experts and the great God known as Apple tell me is the default setting of happiness.

I have taken two Prozac and am wearing baggy trousers and very large shoes.

To be honest I feel slightly better and will now watch the Steve Jobs film to cheer me up ( whatever happened to him?)

I apologise to Amanda for even thinking that a critical question could have been directed towards me.great philosopher and top top poster Amanda is)

I apologise to anyone who was offended by my dark thoughts as no offence was intended.

I suspect that overnight some innocent laughing children were slaughtered in air strikes for the crime of being 'collateral'...buy Hey Ho..I will put my smiley face on as today seems ok..who kno

MarkThomas
24-10-2015, 08:34 AM
As Casper says 'if the service from midfield is non-existent no-one will score'. Derbyshire thrived in the second half of last season off the back of an Arnason Pringle Frecklington Smallwood midfield or at least 3 of them most of the time. Our current midfield is not a patch on last seasons. Pace and creativity from midfield would transform our season more than anything else.

kempo
24-10-2015, 08:51 AM
Thanks Brin for your caring post.

I have taken your advice re the Prozac and can already feel the Serotonin swilling around my frontal lobes.

I am feeling slightly cheery but still wonder that if I die tomorrow then was it all worth it? And cannot remove that repetitive scary thought that the world will just go on without me, as if I never existed at all.

I remember when I first went into the dissection room and looking at all those naked dead bodies, smelling the formaldehyde and actually tasting the taste of slightly off pork.

It was difficult to visualise that these bodies actually used to move, talk, walk and live...whatever the magic spark was that gave these dead people life was truly gone and gone forever and forever...no existence in this world or any other.

I hoped they had enjoyed life but then thought that it didn't really matter if they had or hadn't.

Back to yesterday's game...In the great scheme of things, maybe it doesn't matter that much and maybe I wi

andy_miller72
24-10-2015, 02:01 PM
We just don't make enough chances from open play. The majority of our goals this season have been from set plays

mikemiller
24-10-2015, 02:49 PM
Kempo - any reason to believe that Halford would be capable of scoring any goals?
From what I've seen of him so far , it seems unlikely

kempo
24-10-2015, 05:00 PM
Has got a bit of form as a striker.

Our so called strikers have all been given a fair chance and have failed miserably so why not try a desperate move and give Greg a go.

Ive totally had enough of Derbyshire and all the posts saying how well he is playing...Maybe Halford will continue to play rubbish but get us 15 goals..that will do me!

Keep playing our present strikers and surprise surprise the outcome will be the same.

We need to get some goals and take the relentless pressure off the defence.

Give Halford five games and see what happens otherwise we are down by Christmas.

gwru
24-10-2015, 05:30 PM
Halford would be up front of players to leave. Followed by Ledesma, White. Loan players Andreu can go back.

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
24-10-2015, 08:12 PM
Derbyshire is frustrating the hell out of me this season, I'm getting to that stage kempo. Last season I thought he looked decent and once he scored showed some good form, I thought he'd carry it into this season but it doesn't look like it. Think we do need to give Halford a go.

No probs kempo, once again sorry for not quoting. Keep the faith, one day something will make the world wake up. I can dream.