PDA

View Full Version : Results, Table and Chat (Week 10)

CAMiller
24-10-2015, 04:55 PM
A quartet of winners as caytonmiller, CentreMid, gm_gm and NeztheMiller manage to amass 27pts in a difficult week where 7 of the games were away wins, 2 draws and just a single home win. Rileyev2 couldn't make any sense of it all as he picked up just 2pts and now matches Adventus2012 as the proud owner of 3 pairs of donkey ears for the season. Unusually a couple of ex-Millers were a letdown in the goal scoring department but two ducks broken as Troy Deeney bags his first goal of the season for Watford giving CAMiller his first goal point bonus of the season.

A poor week for the top 3, all getting just 8pts and providing hope for the chasing pack being led by an in form NeztheMiller who now leads the points per week statistic with 22.6

Week 10
Winner: caytonmiller 27pts 2x7 (Blackpool, Aberdeen), 1x6 (Stenhousemuir), 1x2 (Results), 5 (Weekly Win)
Winner: CentreMid 27pts 2x8 (Huddersfield, Luton), 3x2 (Results), 5 (Weekly Win)
Winner: gm_gm 27pts 2x8 (Huddersfield, Luton), 3x2 (

Brin
24-10-2015, 05:34 PM
Beginning to think I was duty bound for a pair of large pointed ears until Riley came to the rescue....:D ...well someone has to win em Riley....

Well what a poor week indeed for the top 3....all that talk from MillersFanDave threatening to come and get me put us both in a spin and allowed the chasing hounds to close in...:s

Enough! I will rise again and hit double figures and retain my top position.....well I hope so.....XD

MillersFanDave
24-10-2015, 09:25 PM
Ha ha yes i did curse myself. What a strange set of results this week especially watford n chesterfield. Oh well see what happens next week i guess

NeztheMiller
24-10-2015, 10:23 PM
I'm very surprised to see that I'm a winner this week!

When I added my points up and saw that I'd scored 22 points, I was expecting to have achieved around the average for the week, or a little bit higher, but definitely not joint first place so it was a big surprise! :O

caytonmiller
25-10-2015, 03:21 PM
nezmiller looking strong with 3 games in hand of the leader but only 30pts behind

fromafar
26-10-2015, 09:21 AM
newzmiller,
Should of finished top last year, but never submitted a full number of weeks," I think he was giving us a chance.!"

CAMiller
26-10-2015, 09:14 PM
Beginning to think I was duty bound for a pair of large pointed ears until Riley came to the rescue....:D ...well someone has to win em Riley....

Well what a poor week indeed for the top 3....all that talk from MillersFanDave threatening to come and get me put us both in a spin and allowed the chasing hounds to close in...:s

Enough! I will rise again and hit double figures and retain my top position.....well I hope so.....XD

Here begins my stealth attack on the top of the league. A slow but sure (incremental) approach sees me gain 5pts per week on the leader over my remaining 23 weeks and I'll make up that 79pt deficit with plenty to spare XD

NeztheMiller
27-10-2015, 01:27 PM
nezmiller looking strong with 3 games in hand of the leader but only 30pts behind

Thanks for your confidence in me Cayton, but this predicting lark is just like the games themselves, you just never know what's going to happen from one week to the next, and besides, my laptop is so temperamental these days! :/ XD

NeztheMiller
27-10-2015, 01:34 PM
newzmiller,
Should of finished top last year, but never submitted a full number of weeks," I think he was giving us a chance.!"

Ha-ha, we'll never know the answer to that my friend, but it's nice of you to say so! :D

Brin
27-10-2015, 05:21 PM

Here begins my stealth attack on the top of the league. A slow but sure (incremental) approach sees me gain 5pts per week on the leader over my remaining 23 weeks and I'll make up that 79pt deficit with plenty to spare XD[/quote]

XD XD XD XD ....love it! Bring it on old cock and lets see what happens...