PDA

View Full Version : WAWAW

villamiller
27-10-2015, 08:59 PM
Kinell ....3 nil up against the gunners .....makes our result look a bit better :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:

Brin
27-10-2015, 09:06 PM
ferkin hell pal.....I've backed the Gooners to win 3-0 XD XD XD

Good job I'd also backed Millwall to beat Donny...thats looks as though it's going to be in the bag so will balance this up.....;D

Heliosphan
27-10-2015, 09:08 PM
So fecking what? 3-0 up against a side with at least 5 key players out. It was a Mickey Mouse cup when we beat them the other season. Not now though I bet...

Also, you need to give your head a shake for starting a thread with 'WAWAW' on a Rotherham forum.

Dear oh dear.

villamiller
27-10-2015, 09:11 PM
So fecking what? 3-0 up against a side with at least 5 key players out. It was a Mickey Mouse cup when we beat them the other season. Not now though I bet...

Also, you need to give your head a shake for starting a thread with 'WAWAW' on a Rotherham forum.

Dear oh dear.
Tongue in cheek pal ...don't get upset by it
At least 5 key players out ......Mickey mouse cup ...wish it was us

Brin
27-10-2015, 09:12 PM

Also, you need to give your head a shake for starting a thread with 'WAWAW' on a forum.

Dear oh dear.

Yeh come on Villa....what is this s.hit using WAWAW? >:( >:(

:P XD

villamiller
27-10-2015, 09:12 PM
ferkin hell pal.....I've backed the Gooners to win 3-0 XD XD XD

Good job I'd also backed Millwall to beat Donny...thats looks as though it's going to be in the bag so will balance this up.....;D
Good job I avoided the bookies ...I would be down

villamiller
27-10-2015, 09:15 PM

Also, you need to give your head a shake for starting a thread with 'WAWAW' on a forum.

Dear oh dear.

Yeh come on Villa....what is this s.hit using WAWAW? >:( >:(
F.ck sake it was only a joke ...get the tin hat ready
You wouldn't be saying that if I'd typed were all Leeds aren't we :P :P :P :O XD

:P XD

[/quote]

gorky
27-10-2015, 09:23 PM
30 odd thousand there, 3-0 up and they're still being out sung.

Pocket rocket
27-10-2015, 09:38 PM
Thought this was a millers forum why the f::::k would we want to know

BellBoy
27-10-2015, 10:04 PM
Your right It is Pocket, but credit where its due, that is hell of a result in front of a big crowd.
I still would n't use WAWAW though, hate it.

caytonmiller
27-10-2015, 10:46 PM
whats a wawaw?

CAMiller
27-10-2015, 10:48 PM
Not knowing what it stands for I'm left guessing and can only come up with a chant often heard coming from Hillborough and associated those born in Sheffield having a speech problem:-

What a woad a wubbish

(courtesy of The Life of Brian the Blade)

Brin
28-10-2015, 12:13 AM
CAM...hi fella....it means 'we're all wednesday aren't we'

Villa means no harm by his choice of subject header....top lad in my eyes so cut the emotion everybody....this post will be next week's chip wrapper in a few days...

Good win by them tbh...

Why do the top teams drop 4 or 5 players thinking it will be a walk in the park?

Sorry Mr Wenger you c.ocked up!

NB. Oh and blessed are the cheese makers.....

7681Ruleok
28-10-2015, 01:02 AM
Deep down most football fans in Rotherham, like to see Wednesday do well, they are after all the biggest club in South Yorkshire.

WAWAW

Brin
28-10-2015, 01:07 AM
XD XD XD ...enjoy it pal you've earned it tonight...sheer arrogance on Wenger's choice served him right....

Got tbh though ....you are not Prem quality and even you should acknowledge that...

Don't get giddy cos you beat an under strength Prem team...

Good luck for the rest of the tournament....;D

fromafar
28-10-2015, 01:29 AM
Thanks, Brin and Camiller, far enough away to not understand the saying, thanks for your interpretations,.

millavanilla
28-10-2015, 06:06 AM
Deep down most football fans in Rotherham, like to see Wednesday do well, they are after all the biggest club in South Yorkshire.

WAWAW

That should read:- "deep down SOME football fans in rotherham, like to see wednesday do well, they are after all the biggest pigs in rotherham...

Pocket rocket
28-10-2015, 06:57 AM

Villa means no harm by his choice of subject header....top lad in my eyes so cut the emotion everybody....this post will be next week's chip wrapper in a few days...

Good win by them tbh...

Why do the top teams drop 4 or 5 players thinking it will be a walk in the park?

Sorry brin doesn't matter if you think he's a top lad I can't stand the massives not emotional just don't like em I mean next we will be posting about ermm let me think who yes maybe hoping that we lose to Leeds or something I mean that wouldn't be a top lad posting that would it

Just my opinion of course ;D

shshsh22
28-10-2015, 07:17 AM
I hope they stuff all the teams near us at the bottom,apart from that, couldnt give a monkeys.When we were a league or two below,their was lots of i hate weds threads on here,hope we arent going down that route again.Chessie are still obsessed with us,its embarrasing.

millertop
28-10-2015, 08:00 AM
I wanted Wednesday to win (cup only) Arsenal were shi te which serves them right (stick to the first team) .

I don't care if he's a top lad or not, Villamiller should be carded for this title.

millertop
28-10-2015, 08:00 AM

Miller67
28-10-2015, 08:10 AM
Plastic Rotherham pigs will love you for this Villa, maybe a positive could come from it though,

WAMAW, sounds much better to me and should be used more.

WAMAW :D

scum_triumphant
28-10-2015, 11:00 AM
Shut up Villa you fecking idiot!

a123
28-10-2015, 11:58 AM
I hate the expression with a passion and can safely say if the football world imploded and the only 2 teams left on the planet were Wednesday and Wednesday reserves I would never ever watch another game of football.

The Oinkers beat an under strength Arsenal in a competition the premier league teams treat as mickey mouse, well done!!!!

loyalmiller
28-10-2015, 12:42 PM
Did Wednesday win last night? Who did they play? ;-)

gramiller1959
28-10-2015, 02:11 PM
did wednesday play ? not heard nowt :s

CAMiller
28-10-2015, 02:57 PM

Good win by them tbh...

Then it should be WAWAW?

Bloody illiterate the lot of 'em!

villamiller
28-10-2015, 08:46 PM
Ffs it was tongue in cheek and meant as a laugh
Sorry if I've offended anyone .....but I'm sure you will get over it
WAMAW XD XD XD

scum_triumphant
28-10-2015, 08:53 PM
I was so angry when I saw it earlier that I nearly snapped and murdered a co worker.
But I've calmed down now and couldn't care less.
Moods eh?

villamiller
28-10-2015, 08:59 PM
I was so angry when I saw it earlier that I nearly snapped and murdered a co worker.
Moods eh?
You are such a tw.at

scum_triumphant
28-10-2015, 09:04 PM
Moods eh?
You are such a tw.at [/quote]

CAM/Frog. Villa called me a tw.at

Can you ban him please?

CAMiller
28-10-2015, 09:14 PM
Moods eh?

Can you ban him please? [/quote]

I would gladly do it but this site is jumping about so much I might accidentally press the wrong button and he'd be gone forever. In fact the jumping is getting so bad I'm going to have to take a week off work with a neurological disorder :-)

frogmiller
28-10-2015, 09:18 PM
Moods eh?

Can you ban him please? [/quote]

You've got no chance! He's in a cliché! Mind you don't tell Brin XD

millavanilla
28-10-2015, 09:24 PM
No no no...keep it wawaw...at least WERE not wan*ers... :D

Casper64Frank
28-10-2015, 09:51 PM
Blumming heck, first a closet Leeds United fan now a closet Wednesday fan.

What`s the world coming to.

Get a grip Villa lad or blame it on your spellchecker or summat.

UTM. C64F UTM.

Brin
29-10-2015, 12:48 AM
Blumming heck, first a closet Leeds United fan now a closet Wednesday fan.

What`s the world coming to.

Get a grip Villa lad or blame it on your spellchecker or summat.

UTM. C64F UTM.

XD XD XD 'Marching on together...we're gonna '......no I better not eh.....

mikemiller
29-10-2015, 01:06 AM
Suggestion for a more appropriate acronym

YPAYKYA

You're Pigs And You Know You Are!