View Full Version : crap fans

RedTillDead_DLOW67
31-10-2015, 02:33 PM
pacific shelf fans are almost as poor as sevco

you do not deserve to win the league.

joke club

sevvy too
31-10-2015, 02:44 PM
Is that it? Ha ha ha , stick to guttin fish ya *********gin loser, mind get yer winter woolies on pal, its just went 7 below in Aiberdeen. :-D

RedTillDead_DLOW67
31-10-2015, 03:01 PM
Thrashed out of europe by a club with a capacity of 11,000 XD XD XD

Keep flying the ireland flag, it is less embarrassing to have everyone think you are irish!

sevvy too
31-10-2015, 03:10 PM
Whatever gets you through it pal,I understand, must be hard two seasons on the trot thinking you were going do it only to have the Hoops pull the carpet from under you, feckin tremendous to watch.:-D

RedTillDead_DLOW67
31-10-2015, 09:44 PM
how does it feel to only have one star on your shirt? Genuine question, as I grew up watching my team win premier league titles and it meant very little. Europe is where BIG clubs measure their success. I may have only seen my team lift 2 european trophies, but it's 2 more than the majority of celtic fans, and double the amount your wee club has ever won in its entire history :p

sevvy too
01-11-2015, 07:51 AM
It feels fine that we have won the premier trophy, and in doing so were the first Scottish, British and Northern European team to do so, we are known all over the world and our hoops instantly recognisable and loved ( mostly) contrast and compare with Aiberdeen , a wee team from a one team town, who admittedly played some fantastic football under the tutorage of a GLASWEGIAN and who were lucky enough to win a wee trophy, as for the shield and the two stars, hmm I see that right up there with the Huns and their five stars, I know, mibbes Celtic should put their fair play award issued by EUFA on their shirts as a star, let's face it pal, yer still hurting badly from that butt *bleep*ing you got yesterday, and who could blame you. :-D ARF!

RedTillDead_DLOW67
03-11-2015, 05:36 PM
If pacific shelp & Sevco join forces you can claim to equal our euro trophies :D

:star: :star:

Stand Free, For Scotlands most successful European force B)

sevvy too
04-11-2015, 10:10 PM
5 wee trophies equal one big one, a known fact.

RedTillDead_DLOW67
05-11-2015, 08:52 PM
PUMPED HOME AND AWAY BY MOLDE, A TEAM WITH A 40 YEAR OLD WHO SCORED AGAINST YOU , OMFHS XD

:star: :star: