PDA

View Full Version : Results, Table and Chat (Week 11)

CAMiller
31-10-2015, 06:15 PM
Goals and points were plentiful (for most) in week 11 as Brin picks up his 2nd weekly win and stretches out a commanding lead at the top of the table. Had Peterborough not conceded a late winner at Coventry his winning score of 40 would have been 49 so at least there is some comfort for the chasers. The podium is completed by LeedsMiller1989 and CentreMid whilst at the other end of the spectrum Adventus2012 collects just 4pts, coincidentally the same number as pairs of donkey ears he has for the season. Like me Knocker, keep telling yourself that the likes of Brin are just lucky and that your luck will change soon ;-)

Week 11
Winner: Brin 40pts 1x10 (Walsall), 2x7 (MK Dons, Airdrieonians), 4x2 (Results), 3 (Sercombe), 5 (Weekly Win)
2nd: LeedsMiller1989 33pts
3rd: CentreMid 28pts
Donkey: Adventus2012 4pts
Players: 23
Average: 19pts
Goal scorers: Armstrong (2) (Coventry), Sercombe (Oxford), Griffiths (2, 1 pen) (Celtic)
Goal scoring flops: Martial (Man Utd), Hernandez (Hull)

Brin
31-10-2015, 06:30 PM
BOOM! I'm back....:D

Couldn't believe it when Coventry scored in the 87th minute.....that would have been my highest score ever on here....still not complaining though.....

'Like me Knocker, keep telling yourself that the likes of Brin are just lucky and that your luck will change soon'

Dream on CAM....:P

NB. I still see Nez as the dark horse on the rails to scoop it this year......

fromafar
31-10-2015, 11:06 PM
Well done Brin , do you think you could trade twenty points , for a point at Middlesbough.!

Brin
01-11-2015, 03:31 AM
Well done Brin , do you think you could trade twenty points , for a point at Middlesbough.!

Cheers.....At this going rate pal I'd trade 40 for a point!