PDA

View Full Version : Results, Table and Chat (Week 12)

CAMiller
07-11-2015, 05:47 PM
Most weeks, 20pts would be considered a good score but in week 12 it's just the average as LeedsMiller1989 picks up his 2nd win of the season with 39pts and is joined on the podium by Rileyev2 and leedsmiller. Despite the good scoring, nobody picked up the 12pts available from Birmingham's win at Fulham. Adventus2012 hatches a cunning plan to avoid a 5th pair of donkey ears by not posting at all and it works a charm as the award is collected by FrickleyAway whose 4pt effort can only be described as extremely 'earworthy'.

12 weeks in we are just a third of the way through the season, does it seem a lot longer to everyone else? Maybe events on and off the field at NYS are starting to weigh heavy on Millers fans but stay faithful to the PL and enjoy the ride as we all concentrate on catching Brin at the top. I always hold out hope that if Gino can win a cooking competition the Millers can string together some form to avoid relegation. Surely?

Week 12
Winner: LeedsMiller1989 39pts 1

Brin
07-11-2015, 06:08 PM
Mmmmmm? Rode my luck going for FC Fylde at Millwall but having seen they had won their last 9 on the bounce I thought they may just upset the apple cart but was not to be….Forest Green came good for me though….phew!

Well done to those closing the gap but I will not give up that easy...>:)

Need to conjure another week 11 result….and quick ;D

fromafar
08-11-2015, 02:49 AM
Camiller, I think you've hit the nail on the head ,"faithfull" ,well done leedsmiller for your win, but is it a led into next week of torment, who wrote the script that Rotherham United have to play against the team the ex manager went to .Leed united, how did the millers beat Birmingham, away, 0-2 and then they put five passed Fulham, i don't ask much in Life, but can Rotherham United pick up a point soon.( Is there such a thing as a Points Fairy) Please.

Brin
08-11-2015, 07:55 AM
[quote="fromafar" ,well done leedsmiller for your win, but is it a led into next week of torment, who wrote the script that Rotherham United have to play against the team the ex manager went to .Leed united, how did the millers beat Birmingham, away, 0-2 and then they put five passed Fulham, i don't ask much in Life, but can Rotherham United pick up a point soon.( Is there such a thing as a Points Fairy) Please.[/quote]

Or can they do us a Carlsberg advert where WE win....