PDA

View Full Version : Chris Higgins ........

nithvalley
07-11-2015, 08:22 PM
....... " past it at this level"

Sure somebody came away with this in the aftermath of the Livi debacle.

Whoever it was, I hope you were at the game today.

I thought he was superb and led by example all game. Made every effort to be first to every ball that came his way.

A fine Captain's display.

ALBERTZ_11
07-11-2015, 08:36 PM
Just glad that man of the match Robbie Thomson was in goals behind him, especially in the first nervy 5 minutes of the match.

Techno
08-11-2015, 10:13 AM
[quote="nithvalley"

Sure somebody came away with this in the aftermath of the Livi debacle.

Whoever it was, I hope you were at the game today.

I thought he was superb and led by example all game. Made every effort to be first to every ball that came his way.

A fine Captain's display.[/quote]

Agree 100%. Against Livi we must have had the smallest back 4 for as long as I can remember,not forgetting a very inexperienced one as far as Hooper and Marshall were concerned. Livi were also a very tall,physical side and when you're missing guys like Dowie and Brownlie it would have been a very difficult situation for a top professional playing at the highest level never mind one that's "past it".

Spikefaethesouth
08-11-2015, 11:53 AM
Good to see Higgins back to something like his best yesterday and boy did we need that performance. Brownlie lacking confidence to my mind which is being further eroded by the abuse he is getting from some sections of our so called fans. Give the lad some encouragement and you may be pleasantly surprised at how he may suddenly progress.