View Full Version : anyone got a complete virgin subscription

happytim
09-11-2015, 08:03 PM
thats tv, phone, broadband.

thinking of binning sky, my picture goes every time its windy, engineers want to charge me 65 for a call out and i told them to fek off as the box you gave me was not new and some of the wires frayed.

phoned them yesterday, told them i was paying nothing as my equipment would be covered by the sale of goods act and consumer rights etc but he wasnt having it, told me he would fetch his supervisor and left me hanging on for 20 minutes like a spare.

anyone else binned sky due to simialr problems and taken virgin instead.

54FairAndSquare
09-11-2015, 08:07 PM
There are quite a few complete virgins on here

happytim
09-11-2015, 08:10 PM
can i subscribe to one.

ZombieSkelper
09-11-2015, 08:14 PM
Wab and Sir Walloper were both virgins until they met on this board, they are now happily bumming each other :heart:

Rab_The_Ger
09-11-2015, 08:21 PM

thinking of binning sky, my picture goes every time its windy, engineers want to charge me 65 for a call out and i told them to fek off as the box you gave me was not new and some of the wires frayed.

phoned them yesterday, told them i was paying nothing as my equipment would be covered by the sale of goods act and consumer rights etc but he wasnt having it, told me he would fetch his supervisor and left me hanging on for 20 minutes like a spare.

That's what happens when you use your neighbours dish ya tramp.

" simialr " As I said you're as thick as *bleep*.

happytim
09-11-2015, 10:32 PM
o we have a right muppet here.

away and support your cheating fitbaw club ya rancid plum

spameater1
09-11-2015, 10:54 PM

Have had Sky and Virgin and dumped them both,Get yourself an Android TV Box(Fully Loaded)means you get every channel,Sports/Film Etc. and It's legal,People are selling them on the Internet and Facebook for sixty quid,avoid these like the plague,they freeze and pixelate especially on sports channels.I have a Minix Neo,roughly about a *bleep*dred quid on Amazon,The Dog's Bollox.The

supernotts5891
09-11-2015, 11:07 PM
Being from Leicester, my next door neighbour is always going on about having complete virgin subscription but I know he's chatting shyte as he has a sky dish at the back of his house

Mook1
10-11-2015, 12:48 PM
I've got a Virgin subscription & it's fine, Happytim, my cat likes using the Tivo box to record his Clint Eastwood films & old episodes of The Sweeney.

steviex
10-11-2015, 06:26 PM
DownLoad Mobdro app onto your android device and you can watch all channels for hee haw... sky movies, sports , bt sports and *bleep*dreds of other channels besides.

happytim
10-11-2015, 08:51 PM
ive no got a cat mook.

Mook1
13-11-2015, 01:38 PM
Do you want me to send mine round to show you how tae work it?

happytim
13-11-2015, 01:50 PM
i phoned sky back, told them i,d been treated shabilly and sunday was the final straw.

told them i was cancelling, and they said they would get me an engineer round today to fix my box for nought.

lovelly jubbly.