PDA

View Full Version : Results, Table and Chat (Week 13)

CAMiller
14-11-2015, 05:58 PM
Whether it was Friday the 13th, week 13, International break or only 9 fixtures that put people off there was a relatively low turn out this week but CentreMid will be glad he persevered because he took the win with 32pts over other podium dwellers Blade_Hater and villamiller. MillersFanDave and caytonmiller can hold hands and join together in consoling each other for their 8pt efforts leading to the awarding of the donkey ears.

Has Brin discovered a secret formula that is enabling him to pick fixtures that suit his predicting prowess? Or is it the magical cardie? Either way his lead at the top stretches to 46pts, aided and abetted by the fact that he was the only one to pick a goal scorer this week. Maybe predicting is just getting easier as averages are 25% up on the same time last season and Brin is a whopping 100pts ahead of where last years winner was at this point.

Week 13
Winner: CentreMId 32pts 1x9 (Gillingham), 1x8 (York), 5x2 (Results), 5 (Weekly Win)
2nd: Blade_Hater

Brin
14-11-2015, 06:25 PM
I refuse to give out my secret :P …..I did pull off another biggy with the Gillingham prediction and if I look back this is where I have scored a lot of points when some predictions have been piss poor XD

Well done to CentreMid for a big score and yes it was very hard this week…..

The Prem and Championship games are back next week so let's look forward to them….

CAM I never realised the stats from last season wow! I think I 'may' have a better finish than last season at
this rate….

Looking forward to the FA Cup in January but that's a banana round every time we play it ….XD