PDA

View Full Version : Results, Table and Chat (Week 14)

CAMiller
21-11-2015, 05:51 PM
Fittingly, in a week where the Millers win in Leeds, leedsmiller takes the win with 30pts whilst in a low scoring week fromafar and Jolly_Roger share a distant 2nd place with 20pts. Tenpast_Chelsea can only put 8 past the PL as he breaks his donkey ears virginity. Overall, not a bad week for goal scorers a 11 players pick up bonus points and top prediction of the week must go to tuftydivot for being the only person to pick up points from the WBA v Arsenal fixture by getting the score spot on.

Brin still sits on top of the pile but he will be glancing back nervously as the gap closes and many of the chasers have games in hand. Are holes starting to appear in that magic cardie?

Week 14
Winner: leedsmiller 30pts 1x7 (AFC Wimbledon), 6x2 (Results), 6 (Lukaku), 5 (Weekly Win)
2nd=: fromafar, Jolly_Roger 20pts
Donkey: Tenpast_Chelsea 8pts
Players: 26
Average: 14pts
Goal scorers: Lukaku (2) (Everton), Giroud (Arsenal), Cummings (Hibs)
Goal scoring flops: Martin (Derby)
Hardest f

Brin
21-11-2015, 07:00 PM
Nah CAM.... Even Im allowed a bad week now and again...;D

Enjoyed a great game and atmosphere at Elland Road today :D so I'll accept a bad day at the office....;D

Tenpast_Chelsea
21-11-2015, 08:51 PM
This day just keeps giving!!! Birthday Today
, Three points for the Millers and now my first pair of Donkey Ears!!! Result :D

Brin
21-11-2015, 09:06 PM
This day just keeps giving!!! Birthday Today
, Three points for the Millers and now my first pair of Donley Ears!!! Result :D

XD …at least you can laugh about it pal….

CAMiller
25-11-2015, 05:29 PM
Come on Brin - where's week 15? I'll have to impose a points deduction for late posting of fixtures if we have to wait much longer XD

Tuftydivot
26-11-2015, 11:09 AM
Doh! nearly got mi first pair of ears of the season! Damn you correct scores! or did I mean phew!