PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Vardy 10/10...

Brin
21-11-2015, 08:04 PM
What an achievement…..he received a text message from Van Nistleroy mid week saying good luck for the weekend….

Who's brave enough to back him bagging his 11th and creating a new record next week?

Plus Leicester go top of the league….great achievement from Ranieri so far this season….

jolly_roger
21-11-2015, 08:13 PM
I was looking at his photo the other day on the wall at Stocksbridge PS, thinking how well the lad has done. I wonder how many other Vardys are out there in lower league football?

Brin
21-11-2015, 09:04 PM
I was looking at his photo the other day on the wall at Stocksbridge PS, thinking how well the lad has done. I wonder how many other Vardys are out there in lower league football?

mentioned that the other day and why we don't go as low as non league to look at players……Redfearn says he likes young players in the side and likes to blood them early doors….well get looking in the lower leagues…they won't cost the earth and will be eager to prove a point with no fear factor...

Acido
21-11-2015, 10:07 PM
What an achievement…..he received a text message from Van Nistleroy mid week saying good luck for the weekend….

Who's brave enough to back him bagging his 11th and creating a new record next week?

Plus Leicester go top of the league….great achievement from Ranieri so far this season….

Whether any of us like Leicester or not Brin its amazing isnt it how they have turned things round from last season. Not only did they stay up under Nigel Pearson (and then they sacked him!!), now they are carrying it on to the top of the Premier league.

Deepmidwinter
22-11-2015, 10:33 AM
They'll be dancing in the street in Tokyo

mikemiller
22-11-2015, 10:52 AM
He was released by the Pigs when he was seven****... we could have signed him for nowt!
How much did they spend on Steve May???

Deepmidwinter
22-11-2015, 11:03 AM
He was released by the Pigs when he was seven****... we could have signed him for nowt!

Dunno but they bought a Pig in a poke

Brin
22-11-2015, 02:18 PM

They told him he was too lightweight and wished him well with his career....

Another one.... EricCantona..... Told him no thank you you're not the type of player we're looking for..... You just have to laugh especially with Cantona...XD

frogmiller
28-11-2015, 06:05 PM
11 from 11 now!

Well done

CAMiller
28-11-2015, 06:07 PM
Cracking goal as well with him starting his run on Leicester's 18 yard line.

Pocket rocket
28-11-2015, 06:47 PM
Congrats from me

Brin
28-11-2015, 07:05 PM
Exceptional….what's he worth at the moment? Probably 10 mill as he's at Leicester…if he was at Man Utd/City Liverpool or Arsenal he'd be 35- 40 mill if he was their player…

Hate it where the big clubs demand the earth and take the piss out of a more non fashionable club…..well done Leicester so far this season….as for Vardy …reach for the skies lad this record is going to stand for a long long time….

Norma Snockers
28-11-2015, 07:11 PM
Its nice that it is an englishman holding the record (better than ruud van horsehead), and a northen lad at that. Well done sir!

Deepmidwinter
29-11-2015, 05:44 PM
Surprised no-one has mentioned that after he was released by the Pigs, Jamie turned out for Wickersley