PDA

View Full Version : Dear Neil,

mygiddypant
21-11-2015, 11:35 PM
Congratulations on a great result today, and what delicious irony in taking 3 points from your previous employer and our former leader. Love it, and long may it continue.

Is it just a coincidence that you changed the system today? I think our best performances in the last two years have been when we played the same formation - 4-4-2. This is one fan who would like to see it given a longer run.

Yours

Giddy

philthefluter
21-11-2015, 11:42 PM
our slight improvement v Ipswich (2nd half) came after a switch to 4-4-2 no coincidence I think.

mygiddypant
21-11-2015, 11:44 PM
our slight improvement v Ipswich (2nd half) came after a switch to 4-4-2 no coincidence I think.

Spot on phil.

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
22-11-2015, 01:19 AM
And the so called 'experts' pundits etc... slag it off. It still works and when you do it right it works well and from what I've seen in some games some teams really struggle against especially having two strikers.

Reminds me of this lol :D :D - view external link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lvL4Bzyumg)

Brin
22-11-2015, 07:59 AM
Congratulations on a great result today, and what delicious irony in taking 3 points from your previous employer and our former leader. Love it, and long may it continue.

Is it just a coincidence that you changed the system today? I think our best performances in the last two years have been when we played the same formation - 4-4-2. This is one fan who would like to see it given a longer run.

Yours

Giddy

Thing is will he?

A great midfield yesterday and that's what broke up most of their play resulting in hoof ball over the top to donkey Woods who just threw his weight about to no avail...

We simply have to keep the same midfield....

Only change that's imminent is either D Ward or Derbyshire for Best....the rest needs leaving alone...

Pocket rocket
22-11-2015, 08:45 AM
Hope he keeps the same looked solid yesterday. Some winnable games coming up its all about confidence.

Once we went in front I thought we'd win next weeks the same if we score first I think we will win.