24-11-2015, 10:25 PM
3 points out of a possible 30

Talk thi way outta that PC

p40
24-11-2015, 10:27 PM
its an absolute disgrace!!!!

Ponte_Steve24
24-11-2015, 10:50 PM
Tell your mates we were good tonight and come watch us looise agean on satdi ffs why not lee? Why not indeed?

Exiletyke
24-11-2015, 10:58 PM
Just read his Peterborough post match press interview & it seems we were much improved but somehow I don't give a toss what the little sh1t says anymore He has totally ruined months ago any credibility that he may have had
He came here no doubt puffed up with his own importance & has been stupidly stubborn Ithink winnig those first few games must have gone to his head & from then on Lee knows best

I know I have only attended two matches this season & perhaps don't have as much right as others to make comment but I feel the same hurt from 120 miles away I really feel for those loyal supporters who go every week

I believe he has severally with others down there knocked the heart out of this club

Ponte_Steve24
24-11-2015, 11:05 PM
It's soul destroying Exile. Systematically sapping the pride out of the fans with military precision.

POGGYWELL
24-11-2015, 11:49 PM
Goodnight

Or 3 from the last 6 - "The Magic Of Statistics"
Lose against the Blades next game and I'll go with the flow and perhaps we could get Nigel Atkins in.
Win then I'll be a "Happy Clapper" has Jimmy used to say "It's a funny Ol Game"

pass_and_move
25-11-2015, 12:12 AM
A wonder if the crowd tops 10k setdi? Seriously. We are in desperation territory if we lose to them. I feel like i'm lost in a maze

SBRed48
25-11-2015, 09:01 AM
We've laiked better last three games mainly because penny has finally dropped fo Tom on two fronts that most of us have been saying for ages-
!. He's finally laikin two up front (He just now needs to pick the reight two, Winnall and Jackson for 1 goal in 15 league games Watkins and yet to scooar Toney)

2 He's brought in some experienced laikers- Hammill, Long, A White.

Us and Yeovil have lost more games than any other club in the 92.
We are a point off the bottom.
To get 50 pts we need another 33 points from 27 games, that's mid-table form like W9 D6 L10. Any takers for that if Tom stays?

Ponte_Steve24
25-11-2015, 09:10 AM
Well put SBRed. I was just about to post sumat similar. You saved me the bother :D Winnall hasn't started the last three games but has scored two goals. Beggars belief. I wouldn't wait while satdi. I'd sack the joker before satdi as wait and chance another defeat. See if Burton and Heckingbottom can get some steel into em' until january. Longer if need be.

EastStandRed
25-11-2015, 11:05 AM
Only a last minute winner against a shocking Oldham team stopped it being 1 point from 30.

Gulp.

Results went against us last night , we are in a mighty mess folks.

Ponte_Steve24
25-11-2015, 11:12 AM
That is easily remedied with a change of manager and subtle tweaks to starting line up and formation. Starting by reinstating Winnall and playing Jackson alongside him and farming Watkins back out to the wing. Is George Williams that bad at left back. Give him a go. Roberts back in for Nyatanga wouldn't cause a nose bleed either and wouldn't need a loanee coming in. Just minor observations.

Kazziebfc
25-11-2015, 11:38 AM
Goodnight

Or 3 from the last 6 - "The Magic Of Statistics"
Lose against the Blades next game and I'll go with the flow and perhaps we could get Nigel Atkins in.
Win then I'll be a "Happy Clapper" has Jimmy used to say "It's a funny Ol Game"[/quote]

Atkins wont come here... so find another...

Ponte_Steve24
25-11-2015, 11:53 AM
I'd do the job for nowt Kazzie ;D

animallittle3
25-11-2015, 12:28 PM
The head coach is the root of this shambles , his poor summer planning , hence the loans , his bewildering formations and tactics to get a patch work quilt of a squad to perform consistently , not in a cat in hells chance .
Clubs who succeed have a solid base to build from , it starts pre season and with a loan here and a signing there you start the season pretty much secure with no more than keeping players fit and everyone happy who may not be first choice .
We are heading towards the mid point of the season with nobody quite sure how we are going to dig our selfs out of this mess .
A few trumpets blown after the first points in nine doesn't fool the more experienced supporter .
I'll be the first to acknowledge when Tom actually processes a clue , until he does we are going down , make no mistake .

CzechTyke
25-11-2015, 12:53 PM
Spot on. Pre-season thats the main thing for me. For a few years now our squad changes from month to month, always new faces, players neverget to know their team mates playing habits, fans never know who is playing for their club, its a crazy carry on at Oakwell.
I think its 3 season on the bounce now where weve not had our squad all having a pre-season at the same bloody club.

Doggydo
25-11-2015, 03:25 PM
19 league games gone and we've conceded 2 or more goals in 12 of them so most of the time we're having to score a couple of goals a game just to come away with a point.

SBRed48
25-11-2015, 04:23 PM
Wiv gone 13 games wi-art keeping a clean sheet Dogs. Meks it hard to pick up points.

Ponte_Steve24
25-11-2015, 04:26 PM
We've come to a point where we aren't going to out football our way out of the sh1t. We need to shut up shop and grind out some results. Simple 4-4-2 will suffice and busting a gut for one another. Champ slates Burton and Heckingbottom but they're just who we need right now. Back to basics approach, players in their correct positions and we'll climb the table.

EastStandRed
25-11-2015, 07:36 PM
The head coach is the root of this shambles , his poor summer planning , hence the loans , his bewildering formations and tactics to get a patch work quilt of a squad to perform consistently , not in a cat in hells chance .
Clubs who succeed have a solid base to build from , it starts pre season and with a loan here and a signing there you start the season pretty much secure with no more than keeping players fit and everyone happy who may not be first choice .
We are heading towards the mid point of the season with nobody quite sure how we are going to dig our selfs out of this mess .
A few trumpets blown after the first points in nine doesn't fool the more experienced supporter .
I'll be the first to acknowledge when Tom actually processes a clue , until he does we are going down , make no mistake .

I agree with most of that and believe a different coach/manager would get us performing better. But I still dont think its do

CzechTyke
25-11-2015, 07:38 PM
If used in a 442 with players in their correct positions nobody can tell me that we have a 3 points from 30 squad, we dont, its that simple

Ponte_Steve24
10-11-2020, 02:08 PM
Boom I was right.