25-11-2015, 07:35 AM
Good tae see Notts heading towards.... mid-table..... :D

noahrab
25-11-2015, 02:19 PM
Well done.

I predict a good FA cup run for them.

MalagaSheep
25-11-2015, 04:55 PM
Barnet? Is that nae somting ye put on yer heed?

Buc
25-11-2015, 05:15 PM
6 goals in a game I think that's good were you at the game notts.
Should have been on the telly would have been nice to see her managers expensive coat again.

IanAberdon
25-11-2015, 06:27 PM
Buc after thon FA Cup debacle I think TV is the last place for Hoots County & that coat!! ;)

Buc
25-11-2015, 07:51 PM
Buc after thon FA Cup debacle I think TV is the last place for Hoots County & that coat!! ;)

Lol.

To be fair we've had a few ourselves Ian. Remember the cup game v East Five at pittodrie watching them warm up thinking to myself they were just kids and thought I hope we go easy on them..

They beat us penalty shoot oot they bagged a few goals also. That was a sickner of a result.

Buc
25-11-2015, 07:53 PM
Oh that coat was class to be fair

supernotts5891
25-11-2015, 08:01 PM
Should have been on the telly would have been nice to see her managers expensive coat again.

I'm a season ticket holder but was not at the game last night, had to be up to early for work and the amount of shyte I have seen this season so far it wasn't worth going into work tired for. Our manager is a weird guy, it has been a mild winter so far and he wore that thick (a bit like ian) coat yet it was phucking freezing saturday and he wore a coat what was thin as phuck XD and still dreadful XD

supernotts5891
25-11-2015, 08:02 PM

phuck off ya belter >:(

Buc
25-11-2015, 08:07 PM

I'm a season ticket holder but was not at the game last night, had to be up to early for work and the amount of shyte I have seen this season so far it wasn't worth going into work tired for. Our manager is a weird guy, it has been a mild winter so far and he wore that thick (a bit like ian) coat yet it was phucking freezing saturday and he wore a coat what was thin as phuck XD and still dreadful XD [/quote]

Maybe Ricardo had to pawn that coat after that result to allow him to buy a couple of much needed players .. Yer right Notts were awful that night 90 mins of my life I won't get back.
Your fault you told everybody to watch the game.
:?