PDA

View Full Version : Fortress Parkheid

sevvy too
26-11-2015, 08:53 PM
Remember that? :-(

steviex
26-11-2015, 09:55 PM
Always good to see the OF getting shat on , even better when its at home....XD XD fpuck the co efficient

54FairAndSquare
26-11-2015, 09:55 PM
1 point out of 9 at home XD

Hairdrier
26-11-2015, 10:00 PM
When is Ronnie the Rocket doing the roar?

sevvy too
26-11-2015, 10:00 PM
Always good to see the OF getting shat on , even better when its at home....XD XD fpuck the co efficient

That's why you'll always be diddies, you aspire to nothing, the only passion you have is seeing us and the hvn being beat, wee team wee mind, aye feck the co efficient right enough.

54FairAndSquare
26-11-2015, 10:07 PM

That's why you'll always be diddies, you aspire to nothing, the only passion you have is seeing us and the hvn being beat, wee team wee mind, aye feck the co efficient right enough. [/quote]

This one's bealin >:(

TheLastFootballFan
26-11-2015, 10:10 PM
Gutted that a Scottish team has lost in Europe. Celtic have played some good football in Europe this season. Unfortunately they haven't managed to maintain any consistency and obtain results from it. Without question the problem has been at the back but I think that rather than blame the defenders in particular the whole team needs to think more defensively, to work on getting the ball back as soon as they lose it in every part of the field.

Oh well, that's football. :/

sevvy too
26-11-2015, 10:11 PM

That's why you'll always be diddies, you aspire to nothing, the only passion you have is seeing us and the hvn being beat, wee team wee mind, aye feck the co efficient right enough. [/quote]

This one's bealin >:( [/quote]

Feckin right I am, should I be like Stevie and yersel and not care about my team?

steviex
26-11-2015, 10:30 PM

Woooo am hurting ...and its still a feckin hoot .... and diddies is relative , unlucky Euro Diddies XD XD XD