PDA

View Full Version : Results, Table and Chat (Week 15)

CAMiller
28-11-2015, 06:02 PM
Top haul of the season so far as curly9 collects 46pts and the weekly win thanks to correctly predicting 4 scores although, like everyone else, he did miss out on the bumper points available from Kilmarnock (12) and Bournemouth (11). Maltby64Miller stands on the 2nd tier of the podium with Casper64Frank taking 3rd place. Not a good week for XserbarusX as his 1-0 strategy is not suited to high scoring affairs and added to that he had the misfortune to select this week's one goal scoring flop in Aguero whilst elsewhere 15 of 23 posters collected goal points. Consequentially he picked up just 8pts and his first pair of donkey ears of the season.

Not much movement at the top of the table but with the leading 5 all collecting around/below average scores the chasing pack close the gap slightly.

Week 15
Winner: curly9 46pts 2x9 (Man City, Aberdeen), 2x8 (Brighton, Walsall), 2x2 (Results), 3 (Lukaku), 5 (Weekly Win)
2nd: Maltby64Miller 29pts
3rd: Casper64Frank 28pts
Donkey: Xserbarus

Brin
28-11-2015, 06:52 PM
I'm losing my mojo…another average week :blue:

On the plus side though I'm through 300 in double quick time this season….:D Will have to go some though to beat last year's winners score of 570….

The hounds are now circling so I will have to pull out a biggy next weekend...>:)

NB. Excellent score from my old nemesis curly9….well done fella….now it's looking interesting….

CAMiller
28-11-2015, 09:37 PM
I just remembered that frog missed the Southend v Wigan prediction but benefited because I left it as 0-0 when I entered his scores. As it did end 0-0 he got 5 unearned points so I'll be docking them off next week so don't worry Brin that's one reduced threat to your title challenge XD

Brin
29-11-2015, 12:19 AM
I just remembered that frog missed the Southend v Wigan prediction but benefited because I left it as 0-0 when I entered his scores. As it did end 0-0 he got 5 unearned points so I'll be docking them off next week so don't worry Brin that's one reduced threat to your title challenge XD

It's only Frog….he's never been a challenge since we kicked off this season….:P

Casper64Frank
29-11-2015, 09:00 AM
Well done Curly9.

Luton Town let me down, was sure they would win by three clear goals.....ha ha ha.

Message to Brin.....put the teams up by Tuesday please....,so I can study a bit of form LOL. B)

curly9
29-11-2015, 09:41 AM
That'll do I suppose.....

Game on Brin. :P

Brin
29-11-2015, 09:50 PM
Bring it on cup cake….:P