PDA

View Full Version : NK Board: is it true?

TheLastFootballFan
07-12-2015, 10:12 PM
That when you join you have to give your personal details including phone number up to Scrote and the Toilet?

F*ck that. :/

Poguemahone
07-12-2015, 10:14 PM
No that's not true and only a fool would believe that....XD

TheLastFootballFan
07-12-2015, 10:15 PM
It is true. :/

Poguemahone
07-12-2015, 10:27 PM
It is true. :/

I would reiterate only a fool would believe such nonsense...XD

Airdrieman
07-12-2015, 10:44 PM
So, no negative denial that it is or isn't true then?

Seems suspicious.

TheLastFootballFan
07-12-2015, 10:53 PM
I have seen recruiters for the NK board requesting folk's mobile numbers.
They have been known to be rather lax about how they hold onto these as well. :/

supernotts5891
07-12-2015, 11:07 PM
I have seen recruiters for the NK board requesting folk's mobile numbers.
They have been known to be rather lax about how they hold onto these as well. :/

why would you be bothered about giving out a telephone box number ya phucking tramp :/

TheLastFootballFan
07-12-2015, 11:29 PM
Your mither advertises her business on a telephone box. :/

stewarty27
07-12-2015, 11:41 PM
Sorry but they wouldn't be allowed to do that, The DATA protection act would cover that, Should maybe ask ED on here, because board staff do some info email addys and that, But I'm sure they can't divulge that info, Over to you Ed,

TheLastFootballFan
07-12-2015, 11:43 PM
You think those cret1ns have heard of the Data Protection Act? :/

John65
07-12-2015, 11:44 PM
That when you join you have to give your personal details including phone number up to Scrote and the Toilet?

F*ck that. :/

It is definitely true - and if you don't eat your crusts you'll never have curly hair
and santa claus is real
and the tooth fairy
and rangers are the same club...

TheLastFootballFan
07-12-2015, 11:45 PM
:zzz:

John65
07-12-2015, 11:49 PM
:zzz:

You bored with your own pish already?

Here's a wee bit of advice for you - stop being such a fkn tool.

BobJRDobbs
08-12-2015, 12:04 AM
eh heard you have to gie them yer and address so Dunny Bhoy can come roond and shank ye if you *bleep* him off

John65
08-12-2015, 12:18 AM
eh heard you have to gie them yer and address so Dunny Bhoy can come roond and shank ye if you *bleep* him off

Who did you hear that off? LFF?

sevvy too
08-12-2015, 08:04 AM
You never had to when I joined, but back then it was a board open to anyone, then a couple of weeks later the Nastis ( see what I did there?) :-) had turned it into a board where you were " vetted" and the " you can post anything" motto soon went out the window, so God knows if they try to get your number now, wouldn't surprise me if the did.

IanAberdon
08-12-2015, 08:56 AM
I was ruthlessly & without mercy 'removed' so hell mend 'em. :D

Poguemahone
08-12-2015, 09:00 AM
Folk are vetted tae keep the oddballs fae here at bay and it works a treat.....:D

IanAberdon
08-12-2015, 09:37 AM
There are plenty oddbaws from the NKB still oan here though.............. :/

IanAberdon
08-12-2015, 09:39 AM
And they keep coming back :D

Buc
08-12-2015, 10:06 AM
Can't remember logging in and having to give yer phone number e/mail for sure.

Buc
08-12-2015, 10:08 AM
Your mither advertises her business on a telephone box. :/

Sorry notts but had to laugh at this.. :D :D

Poguemahone
08-12-2015, 12:26 PM
Can't remember logging in and having to give yer phone number e/mail for sure.
f

Me neither Buc...:D

TheLastFootballFan
08-12-2015, 12:46 PM
Serious question for NK boarders: If it's invitation only how are you ever going to get new members?

Face facts: You are parasites. :/

IanAberdon
08-12-2015, 01:45 PM
You have to have the right connections... a friend of a friend of El Presidente, ken? XD

John65
08-12-2015, 04:01 PM
Serious question for NK boarders: If it's invitation only how are you ever going to get new members?

Parasites? XD XD XD

It is a board like this one. You go on, and you post. I have no more influence over who is a member on there than you have on here. It is not some gentlemen's club where the members vote to admit someone or not.
The board has been opened recently for anyone to join. A couple of people took the admin team up on their offer, many (like you) did not.
That is your choice.
I really can't see why you have such a downer on it - it's just a football message board.
Getting banned from there ain't no different to getting banned anywhere else - and I should know - I've been banned from more football forums than I care to remember, and never for anything controversial - usually because the admin have/has been a fud.
It's the way of the world and I honestly can't see why it

stewarty27
08-12-2015, 05:28 PM

Parasites? XD XD XD

It is a board like this one. You go on, and you post. I have no more influence over who is a member on there than you have on here. It is not some gentlemen's club where the members vote to admit someone or not.
The board has been opened recently for anyone to join. A couple of people took the admin team up on their offer, many (like you) did not.
That is your choice.
I really can't see why you have such a downer on it - it's just a football message board.
Getting banned from there ain't no different to getting banned anywhere else - and I should know - I've been banned from more football forums than I care to remember, and never for anything controversial - usually because the admin have/has been a fud.
It's the way of t

TheLastFootballFan
08-12-2015, 06:17 PM

Parasites? XD XD XD

That is your choice.
It's the way of t

Buc
08-12-2015, 06:18 PM

Parasites? XD XD XD

That is your choice.
Getting banned from there ain't no different to getting banned anywhere else - and I should know - I've been banned from more football forums than I care to remember, and never for anything controversial - usually because the

sevvy too
08-12-2015, 07:16 PM
I think the bog has promised oorJohn a seat on the board or something.:-)

What's the old adage about fooling some of the people all of the time :-)

TheLastFootballFan
08-12-2015, 07:33 PM
I'd be wary of the Toilet offering you a seat... :/

BobJRDobbs
08-12-2015, 07:59 PM
Lord HawHaw65

CB_1874
09-12-2015, 06:31 AM

Pour yourself a wee drink and move on. :D

IanAberdon
09-12-2015, 07:29 AM

Pour yourself a wee drink and move on. :D [/quote]

aaaaah the irony........... :D

John65
09-12-2015, 08:21 AM

Is there anything I have written you disagree with, or that you think I am mistaken about, or have exaggerated in any way?

John65
09-12-2015, 08:25 AM
Lord HawHaw65

One of the good things about the other board is that I could have answered your wee 'quip' there with a very short sentence, which is unfortunately verboten here - but I'm sure you get the picture...

IanAberdon
09-12-2015, 09:14 AM
What I can't understand is - why do people who depart for the other board keep returning here to say the other board is better? If it is better (which I doubt) when why not just stay there & stop bothering the rest of us? If you dislike this one so much just stay off it?

DeezAreGood
09-12-2015, 11:07 AM
If you were to ask an actual North Korean if they were happy and content, there could only be one answer, as the consequences of telling the truth are too severe. As there's quite a lot of that going on in this thread, the NK board is well-named, whoever came up with that :)

John65
09-12-2015, 11:22 AM
What I can't understand is - why do people who depart for the other board keep returning here to say the other board is better? If it is better (which I doubt) when why not just stay there & stop bothering the rest of us? If you dislike this one so much just stay off it?
Who are these people who claim the other board is better?
All message boards have advantages and disadvantages.
It is all a matter of preference. I certainly haven't seen any threads in the 'other place' decrying this board, but I see several on here whinging about the other one. Why?
If anyone on the 'other' board started a thread about this place they'd be told to stop being an erse and yet here you have several in the last week where the content *bleep*s of sour grapes, paranoia and envy.
It is just a message board.
There are several on here I can't get on to - Hearts, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd to but three, because the moderators are infantile bawsacks,

CB_1874
09-12-2015, 12:06 PM

Pour yourself a wee drink and move on. :D [/quote]

aaaaah the irony........... :D[/quote]
It's you and the rest of Creepy Drawers' fan club on here who never shut up about the other board. :?

TheLastFootballFan
09-12-2015, 12:54 PM
I love John's posts.

One of these days I'm really going to have to read one of them. :/

IanAberdon
09-12-2015, 01:15 PM
It's you & one or two other NKB disciples that keep returning here, never shutting up about the other board more likes... :D

Poguemahone
09-12-2015, 02:39 PM
This board is practically dead and you only have tae look at the number of posts tae confirm it.....ffs Ed starts the majority of threads and nae *bleep* replies...XD

Canny see it ever returning tae its former glory.

TheLastFootballFan
09-12-2015, 02:47 PM
And where are you parasites gonna get new members if this board goes?

Honest question :/

Poguemahone
09-12-2015, 02:57 PM
There is less than a handful left oan here who are worth their salt and who would be welcomed.....;D

DeezAreGood
09-12-2015, 03:08 PM
pogue not on the same page as the sermon delivered from Dear St John the Cleanbrain, about all being welcomed behind the iron curtain :D

John65
09-12-2015, 03:45 PM
I love John's posts.

One of these days I'm really going to have to read one of them. :/
Let me know when and I'll make sure I use small words and short sentences...

John65
09-12-2015, 03:47 PM
It's you & one or two other NKB disciples that keep returning here, never shutting up about the other board more likes... :D
You talkin tae me SFB?

TheLastFootballFan
09-12-2015, 03:59 PM
There is less than a handful left oan here who are worth their salt and who would be welcomed.....;D

You wonder what happens to those who are unwelcome. Bunch a creepy b@stards if ye ask me. :/

IanAberdon
09-12-2015, 04:12 PM

Would prefer if you just use English, thanks. :)

Bennachie
09-12-2015, 05:34 PM
I never post on here, as I cannae remember my log-in details :/

John65
09-12-2015, 05:50 PM

Would prefer if you just use English, thanks. :)[/quote]

I have no problem dumbing it down for you if my vocabulary is unfamiliar.

Poguemahone
09-12-2015, 05:51 PM

I'm the same Benny...:D

John65
09-12-2015, 05:51 PM
Me neither...

John65
09-12-2015, 05:53 PM

You wonder what happens to those who are unwelcome. [/quote]
They stay on here posting about that awful North Korea board...

Bunch a creepy b@stards if ye ask me. :/
Nae cnt is askin you

John65
09-12-2015, 05:55 PM
pogue not on the same page as the sermon delivered from Dear St John the Cleanbrain, about all being welcomed behind the iron curtain :D

I believe I have mentioned previously that there are a host of differing views from different posters with different outlooks on life.
This is not a hanging offence.

IanAberdon
09-12-2015, 06:09 PM

I have no problem dumbing it down for you if my vocabulary is unfamiliar.[/quote]

Nah you're OK John, you're dumb enough as it is..... :/

John65
09-12-2015, 07:43 PM

I have no problem dumbing it down for you if my vocabulary is unfamiliar.[/quote]

Nah you're OK John, you're dumb enough as it is..... :/[/quote]
So it would seem :/

DeezAreGood
09-12-2015, 07:54 PM

I believe I have mentioned previously that there are a host of differing views from different posters with different outlooks on life.
This is not a hanging offence.[/quote]all-important views on whether indian is better than chinese for a saturday takeaway XD

CB_1874
09-12-2015, 09:23 PM
It's only a board, boys. You probably wouldn't like it anyway.

John65
09-12-2015, 09:28 PM

This is not a hanging offence.[/quote]all-important views on whether indian is better than chinese for a saturday takeaway XD[/quote]
Aye. Real stuff. Not whether some Dundonian was wearing tights in the away end of a rival's ground...

supernotts5891
09-12-2015, 10:44 PM

This is not a hanging offence.[/quote]all-important views on whether indian is better than chinese for a saturday takeaway XD[/quote]
Aye. Real stuff. Not whether some Dundonian was wearing tights in the away end of a rival's ground... [/quote]

some of the banter is quality from both sets of Dundee fans as is the banter from most on here,then there's you >:( an absolute wreck of a human being who uses cheap European labour to work all day for him for peanuts and while they are hard at work ya on websites postin

John65
10-12-2015, 12:19 AM

Aye. Real stuff. Not whether some Dundonian was wearing tights in the away end of a rival's ground... [/quote]

some of the banter is quality from both sets of Dundee fans as is the banter from most on here,then there's you >:( an absolute wreck of a human being who uses cheap European labour to work all day for him for peanuts and