PDA

View Full Version : Carlisle Game Moved To Deepdale

ob790
09-12-2015, 01:15 PM
match - view external link (www.prestonnorthend-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/carlisle_game_moved_to_deepdale_876227/index.shtml)

griff
09-12-2015, 04:33 PM
I've already started a thread on this which is FAR more informative tbf.

CalverleyBoy
09-12-2015, 10:09 PM
I don't think OB790 exists the posts are just links to articles in the newspapers - welcome to the Preston board- the only contributors are a Burnley fan and myself (not a lover of Preston) oh occasionally the Garstang retard makes an appearance and ORGs who again has disappeared of late.

griff
09-12-2015, 10:49 PM
I've been on here for years CB for the odd bit of banter; enjoyed chats with Sutty, Jimbob an the likes and it's sad to see how this board has slipped back. I ttok over the Carlisle board and we still get the odd few old regulars back. I respected what that board had done and wanted it to survive so I'm there for the long-haul. This board needs a similar approach. Surely someone cares enough?

CalverleyBoy
10-12-2015, 06:32 PM
Since the demise of Blackpool they have all abandoned ship - there was a lot of banter as you will have experienced. Anyway I hope you are not caught up in the flooding its been pretty grim

pnethor
15-12-2015, 12:19 AM
With all the ads this site is pretty much unusable & keeps freezing my laptop so I only come on when I got something really insightful that people need to hear. And they put ads over my face pics which is unforgivable. I bet they do it to this one....

http://i63.tinypic.com/11v5yep.jpg

pnethor
15-12-2015, 12:22 AM
See what I mean.

Though I can't blame them. If I was a capitalist *bleep* I would deffo use something as beautiful as the Thorface to sell my rip-off capitalist product.

CalverleyBoy
15-12-2015, 07:22 PM
Good to see you are still about Thor - for a while I thought you had gone for good. Enjoy the moment (PNE being above Leeds) normal service will soon resume, Leeds will climb the league, Burnley will continue their decline and PNE will hit rock bottom and join their mates, Blackpool, in league 1

CalverleyBoy
15-12-2015, 11:14 PM
The rot continued tonight at Burnley and after a promising start the enders showed their true colours and blew it big time 2 points thrown away.

pnethor
16-12-2015, 12:54 AM
The rot continued tonight at Burnley and after a promising start the enders showed their true colours and blew it big time 2 points thrown away.

At least we got two really easy games coming up to get us back to winning ways O Fluffy one X

griff
16-12-2015, 01:40 PM
Alright Thor? You. Didn't fancy coming to Cumbria with your digger then?

CalverleyBoy
16-12-2015, 09:06 PM

At least we got two really easy games coming up to get us back to winning ways O Fluffy one X[/quote]

I have a horrible feeling you may be right about Sunday, how did Grayson arrange it for us to be playing on a Thursday night - gives your mob an extra 48 hours to get over the mid week kicking