PDA

View Full Version : Results, Table and Chat (Week 17)

CAMiller
12-12-2015, 06:18 PM
As usual, turnout is slightly down on a weekend when the Millers play on Friday and that enables CAMiller to take advantage with his first weekly win from 31pts. Joining him on the winner's podium are XserbarusX and Reefdc79 with the latter possibly blowing his chance of the win by forgetting that he had 2 goal scorer picks this week. tuftydivot picks up his first pair of donkey ears and thanks to a couple of late goals by Doncaster CAMiller and reefdc share the golden finger for pick of the week by correctly predicting their 3-2 win over Crewe.

A bad week for Brin at the top but he still has a comfortable 43pt lead over his nearest challenger and again will have 2 goal picks next week due to the postponement at Accrington.

Week 17
Winner: CAMiller 31pts 1x10 (Doncaster), 1x6 (Peston), 5x2 (Results), 5 (Weekly Win)
2nd: XserbarusX 25pts
3rd: Reefdc79 24pts
Donkey: tuftydivot 6pts
Players: 22
Average: 15pts
Goal scorers: Bony (Man City), Taylor (Bristol Rovers)
Goal scorin

Brin
12-12-2015, 07:55 PM
Ouch! :blue:

A very poor week indeed for me….had Southampton slotted the equaliser home in the 93 minute I'd have bagged another 7 points which would have made it a little more acceptable but that's football for yer….

Leedsmiller is now breathing hard down my neck and with his 3 games in hand I need to pull another biggy out of the hat sooner rather than later….:s

Wonder if i can keep my lead going into the new Year?

Well done CAM with the weekly win and with you having two games in hand over me that 103 point gap is still possible….:P

CAMiller
12-12-2015, 08:27 PM
Well done CAM with the weekly win and with you having two games in hand over me that 103 point gap is still possible….:P

Don't want to worry you Brin but consider this. Over the past 4 weeks, since I last missed a week, I have gained 23pts on you or 5.75pts per week. In that same period I have scored 85pts or 21.25pts per week. You have 15 weeks left so on this pace I'll make up 86.25pts over those weeks plus 2 weeks in hand giving me another 42.5pts.

A total make up of 128.75pts making that 103 target look minuscule ;D

Not so long ago Nez was the hot hand and look at him now. As the fab four said in their last single It's "a long and winding road" .

Brin
12-12-2015, 09:44 PM
Stat it all you like you'll never catch the Brinster ;D

Tuftydivot
18-12-2015, 12:10 PM
back to normal then!!