PDA

View Full Version : Prediction Table after Coventry Game

WiltsBlade
14-12-2015, 04:33 PM
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f198/blades4u/covh_zpsgc2lkvbc.jpg

Holden_C
16-12-2015, 05:15 PM
Can anyone explain why I got one point for predicting a win and stayed in the same position while clayxblade predicted a defeat, got two points and went up a place, is Sepp Blatter doing the table?

Holden_C
16-12-2015, 05:18 PM
And Danny got three points for predicting the same score as me. Platini involved as well?

freepaulrogers
19-12-2015, 09:56 AM
As prediction champ and league leader I'm gutted I forgot to put my 2.1 Blades win on which would've given me a point.Totally forgot with it being a Sunday.

WiltsBlade
19-12-2015, 05:59 PM
And Danny got three points for predicting the same score as me. Platini involved as well?
Holden, sorry for any confusion, but the table includes the Barnsley game results, you had no prediction for this game hence no points, Danny got 2 points for the Barnsley game.

Check the Oldham game thread for the table before the Coventry game. I forgot to add the Barnsley results before the Oldham game because I was away and added them after.

As for clarity, I am more than willing to send you or anyone else the excel sheet for checking. 28 games up to and including the Coventry game.