PDA

View Full Version : Why cant you have an intelligent debate with Bvns?

spameater1
18-12-2015, 12:18 AM
Can any of the free thinkers of this wonderful board come up with an answer. ;D

happytim
18-12-2015, 12:26 AM
the fact they cannot suggests they deny the truth.

which is they liquidated, cheated and the new club are cheating again and telling porkies again.

very few of them come on here now, and its impossible to get a debate.

they have no defence when it comes to the allegations of thier club and former club and they know this.

thier silence tells us what we know about them and thier rancid clubs.

would love to hear superallys take on all whats been happening. but hes bolted from here too, take it he,s nothing to say.

DeezAreGood
18-12-2015, 12:33 AM
the buns think they are the borg, fae star trek, not the tennis player. You'd struggle to meet a hvn who doesn't think exactly like the rest of them, it's the way they're brought up, have to say.

noahrab
18-12-2015, 05:56 AM

The word 'intelligent' is a big clue.

Wouldn't want to debate with yawn the Tim though. I understand his IQ is 200+.

John65
18-12-2015, 06:28 AM

The word 'intelligent' is a big clue.

Wouldn't want to debate with yawn the Tim though. I understand his IQ is 200+.[/quote]
You don't understand very much do you....
(And no, you wouldn't - you'd get your erse handed to you - again...)
Yawn.
Nigel
Kim john un

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

This is nearly as exciting as the Dundee tft...
What a tedious little peasant you are ffs...

noahrab
18-12-2015, 08:16 AM
I see the failed school teacher :O is taking umbrage at me for paraphrasing his IQ 'statement.

John65
18-12-2015, 11:00 AM
I see the failed school teacher :O is taking umbrage at me for paraphrasing his IQ 'statement.
"Paraphrasing" = Dundonian for furking it up.... XD

stewarty27
18-12-2015, 11:05 AM
the fact they cannot suggests they deny the truth.

which is they liquidated, cheated and the new club are cheating again and telling porkies again.

very few of them come on here now, and its impossible to get a debate.

they have no defence when it comes to the allegations of thier club and former club and they know this.

thier silence tells us what we know about them and thier rancid clubs.

would love to hear superallys take on all whats been happening. but hes bolted from here too, take it he,s nothing to say.

This post says it all for me,

Also how long can you live in a deluded bubble without it doing you great damage, We all know the Hvn is mentally fragile at the best of times but having to live a life in denial is a mental meltdown waiting to happen,
2018 the year of Scottish Independence should do it XD

noahrab
18-12-2015, 11:07 AM
I'm beginning to think the failed schoolteacher lied about his IQ.

Wonder what else he's lied about :O

John65
18-12-2015, 12:25 PM

Think again thickstuff... B)

Edit: The only people who bang on about other people's IQ's are fluckin morons by the way, so I should turn off this road right now and get yourself back on surer ground...

54FairAndSquare
18-12-2015, 07:45 PM

Because you're so stupid you can't have an intelligent debate with anyone

DeezAreGood
18-12-2015, 08:36 PM
I see the failed school teacher :O is taking umbrage at me for paraphrasing his IQ 'statement.did you see john the dud backing up the hvn 54IQ, I found that most discerning. End of the day, the tims love the hvnz, makes me want to vomit. Especially Joke65, who shames Plato and Galileo in their achievements :(

DeezAreGood
18-12-2015, 08:39 PM

Edit: The only people who bang on about other people's IQ's are fluckin morons by the way, so I should turn off this road right now and get yourself back on surer ground...[/quote]you bragged about a 145 IQ on here then changed it to 139 a week later, you are a phukkin mug and a complete joke, do yourself a favour and phukk off back tae NK mad, belter XD

DeezAreGood
18-12-2015, 09:11 PM
. ....

DeezAreGood
18-12-2015, 09:19 PM

noahrab
18-12-2015, 10:16 PM

Edit: The only people who bang on about other people's IQ's are fluckin morons by the way, so I should turn off this road right now and get yourself back on surer ground...[/quote]

If you didn't mention your IQ no one would have been any the wiser ya phud.

You need to turn off this road ya phuckin dafty.

spameater1
19-12-2015, 02:40 AM

Because you're so stupid you can't have an intelligent debate with anyone[/quote]

Is this your idea of intelligent debate?Jeez this is much more serious than I thought. ;D

John65
19-12-2015, 10:57 AM
I see the failed school teacher :O is taking umbrage at me for paraphrasing his IQ 'statement.did you see john the dud backing up the hvn 54IQ, I found that most discerning. End of the day, the tims love the hvnz, makes me want to vomit. Especially Joke65, who shames Plato and Galileo in their achievements :([/quote]
If someone is right they are right. If they are wrong, they are wrong. If you want an answer out of someone, you have to ask properly. If you are just going to abuse someone because of the football team they support... well, in the first place you aren't going to get an answer to your question, and in the second place you make yourself look like a prejudiced bigot.
I just think it is a stupid thing to do, that's all...

John65
19-12-2015, 11:06 AM

Edit: The only people who bang on about other people's IQ's are fluckin morons by the way, so I should turn off this road right now and get yourself back on surer ground...[/quote]you bragged about a 145 IQ on here then changed it to 139 a week later, you are a phukkin mug and a complete joke, do yourself a favour and phukk off back tae NK mad, belter XD[/quote]
Nothing to do with bragging. Some roaster asked the question - cannae mind who it was... ;) so I told them what it was the last time it was measured, which was when I was in my 20's. Out of curiousity and for a wee laugh I did one of those online things, which aren't that accurate either way, and it came out at 139. No bragging.
You, roaster, asked the

John65
19-12-2015, 11:08 AM

Edit: The only people who bang on about other people's IQ's are fluckin morons by the way, so I should turn off this road right now and get yourself back on surer ground...[/quote]

You need to turn off this road ya phuckin dafty.[/quote]
It was your fellow Dundonian diddy who asked me the question.
Do you think I should have lied and made it smaller than it actually was just so he didn't feel intimidated?
Perhaps I should have just ignored the question?
He asked, I told him, he frothed. Muppet.

noahrab
19-12-2015, 01:43 PM

Do you think I should have lied and made it smaller than it actually was just so he didn't feel intimidated?
He asked, I told him, he frothed. Muppet.[/quote]

FFS, what state of mind were you in when you posted this XD XD XD

Hark The H

John65
19-12-2015, 03:21 PM

He asked, I told him, he frothed. Muppet.[/quote]

FFS, what state of mind were you in wh

DeezAreGood
19-12-2015, 03:54 PM
Change the title tae tims, john145 has lost the plot XD

John65
19-12-2015, 04:02 PM
Change the title tae tims, john145 has lost the plot XD

I'm perfectly calm thank you :) but you and your twin, Noahbraincell, are definitely a couple of spoons...

DeezAreGood
19-12-2015, 04:08 PM
Score at Dens, is?? XD

John65
19-12-2015, 04:13 PM
Score at Dens, is?? XD
http://i66.tinypic.com/9gy5wn.jpg

redscot
19-12-2015, 05:07 PM
The old firm NK w@nkers have taken an utter doing on this thread....XD XD XD

DeezAreGood
19-12-2015, 05:35 PM
How's yer mum, john, hope she's well, the old ones are the best XD

John65
19-12-2015, 06:38 PM
How's yer mum, john, hope she's well, the old ones are the best XD
Sadie's fine thanks :) 73 in a couple of months but still going.
I hope you and yours are the same :)

DeezAreGood
19-12-2015, 07:01 PM
My old dear will be dancing with joy at that result fae Dens, she was at Muirton in 62 with her old man. Hope you didn't really mean what you said about them being filth :(

John65
20-12-2015, 12:10 PM
My old dear will be dancing with joy at that result fae Dens, she was at Muirton in 62 with her old man. Hope you didn't really mean what you said about them being filth :(
Football teams are just football teams to me bud, and the supporters are just people who support different teams. Every team has the same percentage of doctors, teachers, bank robbers and junkies following it... The bigger teams just have more. I bear no malice to anyone and certainly would never judge someone on the basis of the team they support. The Celtic/ragers tft is much like the Scotland/England thing. It isn't really serious until some muppet takes it seriously, Being from Hamilton I was disappointed with the result yesterday. Being a Celtic supporter I was doubly disappointed but these things happen. It is only a game of football,and this is only a messageboard... Ragers losing did cheer me up a wee bit..,

noahrab
20-12-2015, 01:07 PM
Football teams are just football teams to me bud, and the supporters are just people who support different teams. Every team has the same percentage of doctors, teachers, bank robbers and junkies following it... The bigger teams just have more. I bear no malice to anyone and certainly would never judge someone on the basis of the team they support. The Celtic/ragers tft is much like the Scotland/England thing. It isn't really serious until some muppet takes it seriously, Being from Hamilton I was disappointed with the result yesterday. Being a Celtic supporter I was doubly disappointed but these things happen. It is only a game of football,and this is only a messageboard... Ragers losing did cheer me up a wee bit

John65
20-12-2015, 01:53 PM
Football teams are just football teams to me bud, and the supporters are just people who support different teams. Every team has the same percentage of doctors, teachers, bank robbers and junkies following it... The bigger teams just have more. I bear no malice to anyone and certainly would never judge someone on the basis of the team they support. The Celtic/ragers tft is much like the Scotland/England thing. It isn't really serious until some muppet takes it seriously, Being from Hamilton I was disappointed with the result yesterday. Being a Celtic supporter I was doubly disappointed but these things happen. It is only a game of football,and this is only a messageboard..