PDA

View Full Version : Results, Table and Chat (Week 18)

CAMiller
19-12-2015, 05:51 PM
A bumper week for gm_gm getting 4 scores correct which leads to 39pts and the weekly win by a thumping 19pts over curly9 who takes 2nd with pip_y and Casper64Frank completing the podium. Frogmiller picks up his first pair on donkey ears and an unusual week for tuftydivot who collects his 2nd donkey award in 2 weeks but also takes home the golden finger for pick of the week being the only player to have a Blackpool win over Peterborough.

So in the words of Bon Jovi, 18 weeks gone and we're half way there. But who is livin' on a prayer? Is it Brin? The next 4 months will tell.

With the way the fixtures fall over Christmas and the New Year we'll just go with the PL on the two Saturdays. Merry Christmas to everyone.

Week 18
Winner: gm_gm 39pts 1x9 (Chelsea), 3x7 (Bristol City, Coventry, Cambridge), 2x2 (Results), 5 (Weekly Win)
2nd: curly9 20pts
3rd: Casper64Frank, pip_y 17pts
Donkeys: frogmiller, tuftydivot 6pts
Players: 23
Average: 13pts
Goal scorers: Gray (Burnley), Roo

Casper64Frank
20-12-2015, 07:33 PM
Well done gm_gm.

Thanks CAM & Brin for all the hard work so far

New to this predictions league but really enjoying it so far.

Good to see froggy get the donkey's ears. :)

CAMiller
20-12-2015, 08:28 PM
Just to show how things can change, yesterday at about 4:40 Brin had 33pts and was on course for another 5 with the weekly win and I had just 8pts. Thankfully things changed XD

Brin
20-12-2015, 09:55 PM
Just to show how things can change, yesterday at about 4:40 Brin had 33pts and was on course for another 5 with the weekly win and I had just 8pts. Thankfully things changed XD

Yes CAM that's feckin footy for yer ...,>:( >:( >:(

Thought I was on for a right scoring record and back on track..,,,

gm_gm has now joined the chasing pack that's all I need :s

Ah well we start again next week ...XD