PDA

View Full Version : Forest fan here

zidazaga
21-12-2015, 08:26 PM
Forest fan, football fan(any team) second.
I just want to say a big well done to all at leicester city, I am lovin it. It makes my blood boil when the media, the sky and bbc so called pundits say tv pundits don't give you any chance of finishing in the top 4. They say you have not the strenth in depth, and that vardy etc, etc are one tric wonders, Wel i say boll***s to the lot of them and the so called top 4 who think they have a devine right to be at the top....Leicester will be there at the end, because I say so. It is said that what we did in the 80s will never happen again to a non big boys team.. well it won't happen to us but ther are signs that it can happen again and leicester are showing the big boys how to do it ...... go on, cover our crap season with your brilliant one .....PS they have also got to keep there eye on
Crystal Palace

Akwesasne
22-12-2015, 11:01 AM
Forest fan, football fan(any team) second.
I just want to say a big well done to all at leicester city, I am lovin it. It makes my blood boil when the media, the sky and bbc so called pundits say tv pundits don't give you any chance of finishing in the top 4. They say you have not the strenth in depth, and that vardy etc, etc are one tric wonders, Wel i say boll***s to the lot of them and the so called top 4 who think they have a devine right to be at the top....Leicester will be there at the end, because I say so. It is said that what we did in the 80s will never happen again to a non big boys team.. well it won't happen to us but ther are signs that it can happen again and leicester are showing the big boys how to do it ...... go on, cover our crap season with your brilliant one .....PS they have also got to keep there eye on
Crystal Palace

Yes, and who'd thought that when we were playing in the second tier that Wes Morgan wo

Romanis
22-12-2015, 11:09 AM
Hello Awks, Merry Christmas to you and the Wilson clan. Would you like to pop by our forum on Christmas Day to wish the boys?

Akwesasne
22-12-2015, 11:35 AM
Hello Awks, Merry Christmas to you and the Wilson clan. Would you like to pop by our forum on Christmas Day to wish the boys?

Would love to, but would I be allowed safe access ? Don't want to upset Tricky, and if he agrees how long would my visit be for? :)

Romanis
22-12-2015, 01:06 PM
Ok tell you what here's the deal. You create a thread on DCM to ask Rattea to lift my ban there. After all it was you who got me banned. You should therefore get it lifted. We won't argue anymore. I'll leave you alone. The moment Rattea lifts that ban, I'll lift yours on NFM. But no more multiple accounts and no arguments with me or Trickytreesreds

Akwesasne
22-12-2015, 02:09 PM
Ok tell you what here's the deal. You create a thread on DCM to ask Rattea to lift my ban there. After all it was you who got me banned. You should therefore get it lifted. We won't argue anymore. I'll leave you alone. The moment Rattea lifts that ban, I'll lift yours on NFM. But no more multiple accounts and no arguments with me or Trickytreesreds

I tell what I will do. If you ask for myself to be also reinstated to NCM I will contact Rattea as requested. After all it was you and Tricky who managed to get me banned there.

Trickytreesreds
22-12-2015, 03:36 PM

I tell what I will do. If you ask for myself to be also reinstated to NCM I will contact Rattea as requested. After all it was you and Tricky who managed to get me banned there.[/quote]

How the feck do you work that one out??>:(

Exactly how did I get you banned?

I was banned, explained my corner and was reinstated. Perhaps you should ask yourself why?

Akwesasne
22-12-2015, 04:07 PM
Sorry while delicate negotiations are in place I'm not prepared to argue with you and if things go right I may never argue with you again.XD Merry Christmas.:heart:

Trickytreesreds
22-12-2015, 05:48 PM
oooooooooooooooooh, an indirect threat.
Gas mk5 basil ? :-)

Romanis
22-12-2015, 07:35 PM
Basie how can I possibly get you reinstated on NCM? Stalin hates me as much as you. Why on earth did you go and allege I was him? That's like saying Obama is like Putin.

Romanis
22-12-2015, 07:40 PM
You actually think he'll listen to me? Anyway which do you prefer NFM or NCM? I only can do something at NFM. But if you prefer NCM then I can't help you and it's ok we leave it as is now. You enjoy dcm while we stay at nfm which is what really matters to me and I'm sure tricky too. But if you want to be back then you must get my ban lifted.Wafter this is done we can mull our heads together and see how to get rid of Stalin.

Akwesasne
23-12-2015, 08:35 AM
Sorry Romanis. Unless you are prepared to have a rethink and also convince Tricky then the deal is off. History tells us that when one of you reinstates me then the other will throw a spanner in the works. A sort of prearranged strategy of torment. Also I don't see any problems with NCM. If their Mod is a separate identity from yourself then surely he would go along with a well respected Mod from another board. After all, all he is trying to do is clear warring Forest posters from his own board.

Trickytreesreds
23-12-2015, 09:43 AM
Sorry Romanis. Unless you are prepared to have a rethink and also convince Tricky then the deal is off. History tells us that when one of you reinstates me then the other will throw a spanner in the works. A sort of prearranged strategy of torment. Also I don't see any problems with NCM. If their Mod is a separate identity from yourself then surely he would go along with a well respected Mod from another board. After all, all he is trying to do is clear warring Forest posters from his own board.

There was never a case to be a war.
But you and your generation seems to enjoy being offensive.
You'd have thought you'd be a bit wiser after 70 years of it.

Akwesasne
23-12-2015, 10:11 AM
I'll tell you one thing Tricky, after three or four years of exchanging views you have managed to cut out the bad stuff from your repertoire. We still differ on most things but that is no bad thing on discussion boards like these.:)

Romanis
23-12-2015, 11:39 AM

You still don't get it and never learn. It's you who's exiled not me. It's you who's desperate to post on various boards not me. Honestly I wouldn't care if I was banned even on NFM. It's only the combined arrogance coupled with stupidity and the troll value that I actually still bother to turn up.
Footymad closes tomorrow or I'm banned - thanks for the memories and fun. I move on. Of course I might grumble a bit that's normal but I'll s

Romanis
23-12-2015, 12:09 PM
I told Trickytreesreds many times, every time I want to leave, there you are with some dumb comment on us, the board etc. You keep asking for more and your mate is even worse. Whoever thought of saving football forums posts on one's hard drive. It's super dumb and it's not like 1 to 5 which is normal. It's like hundreds possibly thousands. Don't you see the troll value in that? And that's why I kept posting more and ridiculous stuff knowing he's deffo gonna save it. Bloody hilarious.

All you had to do and you even had a choice. Just ignore and eventually I'll lose interest or do what I would have done - just bloody apologise and hey presto I'm back. But not you, I dunno if it's your stupidity or ego or both that prevented this easy 3 min 1 paragraph apology.
So this is where you've landed and if it's good and happy with you, who am I to disagree?
And in all these you miss the obvious. You're in no position to bargain. You have no power, no influence and nothing to offer.

Akwesasne
23-12-2015, 12:29 PM
Surely truth, facts, decency & goodness remain the same and are not dependent on bargaining power or any other power. Where has this power got you on the Forest board which consists of two blinkered Mods plus two others one of which has to tolerate being called fat boy every time he posts.

Romanis
23-12-2015, 01:22 PM
Don't try and bring Es*** in this. He doesn't mind that and he can take a joke unlike you who make a meal of the smallest issue.
And don't lecture us on decency and courtesy when you're are just as culpable. In fact it's exactly because of the vile remarks you made that elicited all the responses you've got.
If you had decency you'd apologise for calling a *bleep*, thug, rapist scammer etc.
And I'm sure he'd accepted that apology if it was sincere and that would have been the end of the matter. But you instead chose 'war' and 'war's' what you're gonna get.
But do remember all's fair in war and you gotta take the hits like every other soldier.

Since you rejected a most reasonable offer, enjoy your exile.
A real shame because had you taken it, I would have revealed that I'm going to leave the forums and only return very very infrequently.
The DCM thingy didn't even matter - just to see how sincere you were. Won't matter if I wasn't reinstated since I'm going away.
As I sa

Akwesasne
23-12-2015, 04:30 PM
Phew, that was close. Rattea would never have forgiven me if I had asked for Romanis to be reinstated on DCM.:blue:

Trickytreesreds
23-12-2015, 05:45 PM
Phew, that was close. Rattea would never have forgiven me if I had asked for Romanis to be reinstated on DCM.:blue:

What makes you think Ratty likes you as well? XD

Romanis
24-12-2015, 02:32 PM
That's how his mind works. If it was me I would have made the appeal. Get reinstated back on NFM and then the bonus of knowing that someone he detests won't be around. Such a simple thing. But intelligence was never his strongest trait.