John65
22-12-2015, 12:11 AM
stop fkng around gers and get yer erse back over the road

gersforme
22-12-2015, 12:12 AM
Bore off jerry's cousin lol

John65
22-12-2015, 12:19 AM
Jerry? Jerry is my son's cousin... Gerry is my cousin (well, my cousin's cousin...) to which one are you referring?

gersforme
22-12-2015, 12:22 AM
yon piano playing kvnt who married his cousin i think? i'm wasted pal, just oot the pig pen

John65
22-12-2015, 12:27 AM
yon piano playing kvnt who married his cousin i think? i'm wasted pal, just oot the pig penOh aye! she was 12 or 14 or something?
anyhoo, bedtime for me... Travis is back btw...

gersforme
22-12-2015, 12:27 AM
No surrender

Archiebaird
22-12-2015, 12:58 AM
Hi Gers, hiya pal. :D

gersforme
22-12-2015, 01:38 AM
Hiya pal, you flunking student

Poguemahone
22-12-2015, 02:19 AM
Merry Christmas Gers.....XD

gersforme
22-12-2015, 09:01 AM
i dinnae celebrate "christmas" , its against my faith

DeezAreGood
22-12-2015, 09:52 AM
gerryadamsforme must think this is a safe haven for NK refugees

gersforme
22-12-2015, 10:36 AM
I think you'll find Ed is delighted to see me here and will vouch for my veracity and creativity, right ed? Ed?

Poguemahone
22-12-2015, 10:39 AM
[quote="gersforme" , its against my faith[/quote]

I didn't know you had a "faith"...:?

gersforme
22-12-2015, 10:39 AM
Faith, hope and charity

stewarty27
22-12-2015, 10:55 AM
Yer back Welcome.

There will be no Bevyin
There will be No swearing
There will be no bigotry
There will be no flirting
There will be no what I just had for ma tea threads
There will be no see whos got the biggest knob threads
There will be no BogBoy
There will definitely be no BogBoy
There will be no vandalism
There will be no existentialism
There will be no BogBoy
There will be no Britnatism
There will be no C&Ps from the right wing media
There will be no BogBoy
There will be no Faith
There will be no Hope
And there will defo be No Charity
Otherwise your free to do whatever you like
Now giz a kiss

gersforme
22-12-2015, 10:59 AM
lol, auld stewarty, still aff his rocker

John65
22-12-2015, 11:29 AM
i'm sorry gers - was very tired last night and your dig about jerry lee Lewis and his penchant for marrying children went right over my head. I'm awake now. Have another go...

I dare you...

gersforme
22-12-2015, 11:34 AM
wasn't a dig, just saying, he was elvis's cousin and one weird guy

gersforme
22-12-2015, 11:35 AM
or was he his cousin? phuck me i don't know, he was his buddy anyway

tartanscone1314
22-12-2015, 01:13 PM
A new low for Brother Gers , posting oan the Graveyard Board , even i widnae stoop so low . :(

I feel i have been betrayed and stabbed in the back from one of ma ain Kind . :s

I feel physically sick . :blue:

tartanscone1314
22-12-2015, 01:14 PM
PS I wont be back .

gersforme
22-12-2015, 01:16 PM
I was ousted in a coup, or was it blasted by a cow? i cannae mind

Buc
22-12-2015, 01:24 PM
When you coming back gers

John65
22-12-2015, 01:37 PM
or was he his cousin? phuck me i don't know, he was his buddy anyway
They weren't cousins, and JLL once turned up at Elvis' gaff with a gun threatening to shoot him... Not sure they were pals...

DeezAreGood
22-12-2015, 01:39 PM
gerryadamsforme makes a break for freedom and oinkmeister, the head oh the NK secret police, tries to force him back. disgusting.

John65
22-12-2015, 03:19 PM
I was ousted in a coup, or was it blasted by a cow? i cannae mind

I believe you slunk out after a drink-fuelled rant about the Holy Father and how you wished someone would have *** with him (at least I think that is what you meant), Catholics and Celtic supporters in general.
It was all pretty desperate stuff.
I'm sure a one-word apology will be sufficient

IanAberdon
22-12-2015, 03:32 PM
Desperate stuff on the NKB? You don't say :D

John65
22-12-2015, 03:41 PM
Desperate stuff on the NKB? You don't say :D
Aye, we have desperate stuff, and clever stuff, and good stuff, and sh1t stuff.
Just like this place - only people rarely get horsed out of the door for it, and if someone wakes up next morning after making a total bellend of themselves through drink or some other substance, they won't find some stupid wee red card next to their telling them they are gone forever - which isn't like this place

IanAberdon
22-12-2015, 04:13 PM
That's right the NKB just has massive meltdowns, board shut downs & threats of violence. :)

stewarty27
22-12-2015, 04:38 PM

'Back' what do you mean back, Buc this is your home. you've been given nothing but love and kindness from all on here. Why have you done this to us Buc, Saw you in the Bridge of Don Asda the other day was going to come up and say ''Hello Buc'' but my eyes just filled up and I had to walk away, Come back Buc we all love here:heart: much more than t5hose giddy young men over the road,

Yours forlorn

Stewarty :heart:

John65
22-12-2015, 04:48 PM

'Back' what do you mean back, Buc this is your home. you've been given nothing but love and kindness from all on here. Why have you done this to us Buc, Saw you in the Bridge of Don Asda the other day was going to come up and say ''Hello Buc'' but my eyes just filled up and I had to walk away, Come back Buc we all love here:heart: much more than t5hose giddy young men over the road,

Yours forlorn

Stewarty :heart: [/quote]

That wasn't you that flounced out in a huff the other day was it...? XD

John65
22-12-2015, 04:49 PM
That's right the NKB just has massive meltdowns, board shut downs & threats of violence. :)

Aye,
And...?
Better that than some of the scheidt on here...
Although some of the stuff on here is better than some of the scheidt over there... Six and two threes...

The main difference is there isn't so much game-playing over there (apart from by a couple of eejits - you don't even need to ask who...)

noahrab
22-12-2015, 05:25 PM

Aye,
And...?
Although some of the stuff on here is better than some of the scheidt over there... Six and two threes...

The main difference is there isn't so much game-playing over there (apart from by a couple of eejits - you don't even need to ask who...)[/quote]

Game playing?

Only game playing I've witnessed is the charade of someone claiming to have a 200+ IQ.

gersforme
22-12-2015, 05:27 PM
why can't we all just get along ffs, how about one big board with me and pogue running it?

omhs sides

gersforme
22-12-2015, 05:28 PM

Yours forlorn

phucking hell

IanAberdon
22-12-2015, 05:30 PM
why can't we all just get along ffs, how about one big board with me and pogue running it?

omhs sides

Oh Ma Hooring Sides Sides?

I think we'll pass on that :D

John65
22-12-2015, 05:43 PM

Aye,
And...?

The main difference is there isn't so much game-playing over there (apart from by a couple of eejits - you don't even need to ask who...)[/quote]

Game playing?

Only game playing I've witnessed is the charade of someone claiming to have a 200+ IQ.[/quote]

Yes, game playing especially by wee c0cks like you. I am not aware that anyone on here has claimed to have a 200+ IQ. This is an example of your pish.
Another example is the jambun getting a doing for his picture of someone with their nose pressed up against a sweetie shop windae. I'm loath to defend him these days since, as ha

noahrab
22-12-2015, 06:05 PM

Aye,
And...?

Game playing?

Only game playing I've witnessed is the charade of someone claiming to have a 200+ IQ.[/quote]

Yes, game playing especially by wee c0cks like you. I am not aware that anyone on here has claimed to have a 200+ IQ. This is an example of your pish.
Another example is the jambun getting a doing for his picture of someone with their nose pressed up against a sweetie shop windae. I'm lo

Buc
22-12-2015, 06:11 PM

Yours forlorn

Stewart I'm not happy you never spoke to me please approach me the next time..

If you are in brig of don you are welcome to my home anytime..

Email Suzy.buc@tiscali.co.uk make contact from there.

John65
22-12-2015, 06:15 PM

Aye,
And...?

Game playing?

Another example is the jambun getting a doing for his picture of someone with their nose presse

stewarty27
22-12-2015, 06:45 PM

Yours forlorn

phucking hell[/quote]

I'm glad you like my plea to Mr Buc Gers, My keyboard so tear stained had to get a new one. Hey listen if you liked that you should have seen Pogue & Scone on here begging pleading bribing Reve to defect to the NKB, Now that was embarrassing

noahrab
22-12-2015, 06:51 PM

Aye,
And...?

Game playing?

Another example is the jambun getting a doing for his

John65
22-12-2015, 07:07 PM
1. I have never said my IQ was in excess of 200 - that was just you lying again.
2. There are no depths in saying cancer is not funny. I should know, and you should get off this wee train.
3. I was a secondary school science teacher, I was also a van driver and a Royal Air Force policeman
4. IQ is as it was stated. I didn't measure it
5. You're a boring wee c0ck - I have no argument with this one...

stewarty27
22-12-2015, 07:09 PM

Yours forlorn

That wasn't you that flounced out in a huff the other day was it...? XD[/quote]

Sir !!!!

.I have never 'flounced' in ma puff
.I'll have you know !!
.:D

John65
22-12-2015, 08:18 PM

Yours forlorn

That wasn't you that flounced out in a huff the other day was it...? XD[/quote]

Sir !!!!

.I have never 'flounced' in ma puff
.I'll have you know !!
.:D [/quote]
He

Rab_The_Ger
22-12-2015, 08:24 PM
How do Sarto?

You still pulling they moves and ripping leather.... - view external link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcJac6OykfM)

John65
22-12-2015, 08:35 PM
How do Sarto?

You still pulling they moves and ripping leather....
Doin my best... Every Saturday in 2016 already booked... :D