PDA

View Full Version : Another hectic day on FF

Scoular1
22-12-2015, 05:08 PM
not !

BlueAdder
22-12-2015, 06:30 PM
I don't know why I bother. Another post from you with no tricky stuff. Very disappointed.

lovedeanblue
23-12-2015, 04:59 AM
Early start for me today, before heading west. I see a report on the Box of how big sprouts are this year due to the mild climate. I wonder how they are up in Corkuslandia ? Also our friends down the m27 are top of one league, the rip off one in the amount of revenue raised in hospital parking charges. Bet the QA isn't far behind, coming up on the rails no doubt. :( Does one book a Christmas Lunch in a Spanish "British Bar" or does one not bother ? I see Bc made the News on Monday in one of the Northampton game pictures. Did anyone else spot her ? Good to see Daz back after his connectivity problems not caused by the dreaded flooding up there. Fingers crossed for some Cumbrian respite but looking at the forecast it doesn't look likely. Merry Xmas to all of you whoever you are or whoever you follow. As for pressies from Santa 3 points from the Orient will do just nicely.

Corkhead
23-12-2015, 08:26 AM
If you trawl around any of the boards Scou they are all quiet. Even Leicester. Even the Barca of the South aren't posting, despite having their usual season of outstanding non-achievement. They're all snuggled into their red and white Santa stockings counting their loot and dreaming of glory in 2016. ;D

I don't have any of these megasprouts everyone is on about. Just normal size but could benefit from a frost.

Cheap Xmas kitchen anyone?

BlueAdder
23-12-2015, 11:52 AM
I notice the bit of bold text there Corkus. Wonder if Scully noticed?
Or is he out in Spain soaking up the sun?

bluekite
23-12-2015, 12:37 PM
Morning chaps (and non posting chapesses), no sprouts here since I packed in the allotment a few years ago on account of preserving back for golf. Not a great sprout fan... will manage about 4 on Christmas day and a few in the bubble and squeak on Boxing Day. I have to say that Bladds is getting too clever with his high level IT skills... he has left me far behind... I stll cant do the funny symbols thing that allows you to type foreign.

Southerndown
23-12-2015, 04:50 PM
Nadolig Llawen i chi. Hope all's well with everyone.

Kitey, sorry I missed your question the other day, busy busy busy here I'm afraid. I actually work weekends these days so Saturdays are a complete write off, no chance of football, or rugby for that matter, completely lost track of how Letchworth are getting on these days. In fact it's been 7 days a week for the past couple of months so I've no idea where the feck I am at the moment!
Results going well though, so can't complain about that.

Corkhead
23-12-2015, 06:12 PM
You are lucky with your Satdees SoDo if you have no chance of watching football. If you had seen the ****E ( you can't beat a bit of bold Bladds ;D ) that I watched last weekend at Leamington vs Biggleswade - hoofball from both sides in a howling gale on the roof of the world at the New Windmill Stadium (recently rebranded as "The Phillips 66 Community Stadium"). Just occasionally you are better off at work.

Scoular1
23-12-2015, 06:56 PM
I don't know why I bother. Another post from you with no tricky stuff. Very disappointed.

FFS Bladds,did you not see my guess the score post...I even gave you a credit....why do I bother Stoke v Man Utd.......1-1
Liverpool v Leicester...2-1
Southampton v Arsenal...1-1
Brentford v Brighton.....2-1
Ipswich v QPR.....2-2
Wolves v Reading....3-2 (Wallace brace)
Blackpool v Oldham...1-2
Swindon v Gillingham...3-1
Leyton Orient v Pompey..2-0
Bromley v Eastleigh.....2-1 Banker (thanks Bladds)

bluekite
23-12-2015, 08:06 PM
[quote="Corkhead"). Just occasionally you are better off at work.[/quote]
Shouda joined us at Northampton Corks... great game

bluekite
23-12-2015, 08:13 PM
Nadolig Llawen i chi. Hope all's well with everyone.

Kitey, sorry I missed your question the other day, busy busy busy here I'm afraid. I actually work weekends these days so Saturdays are a complete write off, no chance of football, or rugby for that matter, completely lost track of how Letchworth are getting on these days. In fact it's been 7 days a week for the past couple of months so I've no idea where the feck I am at the moment!
Results going well though, so can't complain about that.

Pity you were working, virtually a home game for you... it was a good one with 3 good goals... have a good Christmas

Corkhead
23-12-2015, 08:30 PM
Shouda joined us at Northampton Corks... great game

I pinned my hopes on my journo relative who covers every Cobblers home match but no luck. Crawley is on my radar as my next one.

kendaldaz
23-12-2015, 08:50 PM
everyone have a happy xmas and new year,and please a good festive period for pompey,looks like were in for another drenching up here boxing day,god cant wait for frost n snow to come,PLAY UP POMPEY

BlueAdder
23-12-2015, 09:38 PM
Leyton Orient v Pompey..2-0
Bromley v Eastleigh.....2-1 Banker (thanks Bladds)
[/quote]

Well done Scully, give the man a cheer. :)