PDA

View Full Version : Results, Table and Chat (Week 19)

CAMiller
26-12-2015, 05:56 PM
Just enough fixtures survived the weather this week to avoid postponement of the PL. CentreMid is grateful for that as he picks up 31pts and the win courtesy of 9pts from Boycey, a that was synonymous with Christmas time TV in years gone by. Maltby64MIller and CAMiller round out the podium whilst leedsmiller can add a pair of donkey ears to his pile of Christmas gifts and caytonmiller collects the golden finger for pick of the week as although his 15-0 scoreline for Rotherham v Bolton was a little over optimistic I like his style. Choosing Rotherham players as the goal scorer is usually an indication that they won't be able to hit a barn door with a banjo but this week 4 were selected and all 4 scored :-)

One point to note, just in case it happens in future, the 25pt bonus for getting all predictions correct is awarded if all fixtures played are correct, whether that be 10, 9, 8 or 7. This week, CentreMid and frogmiller just missed out on that bonus by missing out on S****horpe

leedsmiller
26-12-2015, 11:14 PM
Ooops!!!!

Brin
28-12-2015, 06:17 PM
One goal either side in many games and boom!

They defied me again...>:(

It's coming it's coming Brin be patient…I am so close to bashing a 50 pointer I can feel it in mi watter...