PDA

View Full Version : John motson's in NYS..

vespabri
31-12-2015, 05:00 AM
I'm sure you've all had them at some point near you...
"Tottenhams winning."
"Ive got Man Utd to win 3-0"
"Hope Vardy scores today ive had a tenner on him"
"Liverpool 2 up"

FFS.....WE DON'T GIVE A FLYING F&%K..!!!!

Either concentrate on the game in front of you..ya know..ROTHERHAM UNITED...or feck off and watch the monitors in the bookies.
Also..we also have had a bet on fixed odds but we don't want to know the scores until we get home..its traditional ya know.

Ive got a couple of John Motsons near me in the west stand....can't ya tell?

Brin
31-12-2015, 07:52 AM
Whoa!! What side of the bed did you get out of this morning?XD XD XD

Your right in one respect but you're going to get that wherever you sit pal.... It is of interest though when you want to know how the teams around you are doing so I listen the 'five live' reporters blurt it all out it doesn't bother me tbh ...

All the best for the New Year pal....;D

Pocket rocket
31-12-2015, 10:08 AM
"Tottenhams winning."
"Liverpool 2 up"

Either concentrate on the game in front of you..ya know..ROTHERHAM UNITED...or feck off and watch the monitors in the bookies.
Also..we also have had a bet on fixed odds but we don't want to know the scores until we get home..its traditional ya know.

I agree can't concentrate on game for two blokes behind me

vespabri
31-12-2015, 01:56 PM
Brin mate, if it was regarding teams in or around us i wouldnt mind but its just the premier league...and theyre at it all game long.

Brin
31-12-2015, 02:08 PM
Yeh funny one that when you here them say
'Bury are 2 up' .... So they have a few of our old players but wtf who cares? They are in league 1

vespabri
31-12-2015, 02:30 PM
Happy new yr buddy.

Rileyev2
31-12-2015, 03:38 PM
Old Bri. The grumpy trucker.

XD XD

avondalemiller
31-12-2015, 04:44 PM
...its the age of information......go with it or back to your cave...........Happy New Year!!!!

Adventus2012
31-12-2015, 05:26 PM
"Tottenhams winning."
"Liverpool 2 up"

I have three at the back of me in the North Stand and they also talk b0ll0x all through the game, which is frustrating. Unfortunately I am surrounded by non singers or we could have drowned them out!
I can't recall having heard "5hit chat" when in the Tivoli end, but then we seemed to sing more in those days or am I wrong?

redhouse
31-12-2015, 05:32 PM
"Tottenhams winning."
"Liverpool 2 up"

I have three at the back of me in the North Stand and they also talk b0ll0x all through the game, which is frustrating. Unfortunately I am surrounded by non singers or we could have drowned them out!
I can't recall having heard "5hit chat" when in the Tivoli end, but then we seemed to sing more in those days or am I wrong?[/quote]

The

Adventus2012
31-12-2015, 05:35 PM
Good point redhouse, I never thought about that tbh.

redhouse
31-12-2015, 05:37 PM
They should still sing though shouldn't they ( tossers) ;D

Adventus2012
31-12-2015, 05:44 PM
Yes mate they should, I sometimes try to get them singing but they look at me as if i am an insane person! But me and my lad still sing! it would be better though if those around us sang as well. so yes they are (tossers) :-)

redhouse
31-12-2015, 05:52 PM
It would be fantastic if all three sides would create an atmosphere

I've noticed at times lately west and east stands joining in now and again

I live in hope :D

vespabri
02-01-2016, 04:15 AM
But Riley...how am i grumpey if all i'm asking is for them to watch the game theyre at for atleast 10 mins instead of w*nking over Kane or Aguero scoring..and its for the full 90mins i tell'ya...
My lads 13yrs old and watches the game every minuite and sings aswell..also loves a bit of banter with the away end...he's 100% Miller.

stodgy
02-01-2016, 05:21 AM
Everyone to their own,peoples chit chat might get on some peoples nerves,but equally someone singing FRECKLINGTON,FRECKLINGTON in your earhole all match might get on others,you pays your money and have to put up with the people around you,no option really.

Rileyev2
02-01-2016, 06:50 AM
I was only ribbing you Bri lol.

Its the age of cash out pal so people don't wait till they get home for the scores anymore pal. It's not an issue where I sit tbh.