PDA

View Full Version : Wanyama you thick tw@t !!!

kernow
02-01-2016, 05:03 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else think we should bin this clueless imbecile !?

Hasn't performed for months except for when he thinks he's in the shop window. Saints looking in no danger today until he gets himself a second yellow for a pointless, futile lunge. Two minutes later they score ! .>:( Should have been subbed after his first yellow card, Bad management by Koeman.

He's let down his team mates, the fans who travelled to watch and the club that provides his priveleged lifestyle. Do us all a favour and just f uck off!! F uckin amateur ! >:(

I'm sick of our young players not getting an opportunity because their paths are being blocked by all these skittish foreigners in the squad. Mane decides not to turn up for a team meeting, he can f uck off as well !

Another drearily predictable performance from Saints, Missed chances and punished once again. Desperately need someone to take charge on the pitch and half of this first team aren't good enough. We're in freefall

Rockthecasbah
02-01-2016, 06:39 PM
I agree regarding Wanyama, too inconsistent and he seems a bit of a dopey character a lot of the time.

It was same old today, with Mane being a tit as well, nobody looked like scoring for us, although I thought Bertrand gave his all.

Have we got the youngsters good enough? I like Reed and would play him every game in preference to JWP who in my opinion has never played a good game for us, but after that I don't feel we are that strong with the youth at the moment.

Koeman now talking about individual errors,(Mane and Wanyama) but even though we had more possession we let a not very good Norwich team beat us.

I dunno, Up the Saints!

ozsaint1976
03-01-2016, 08:47 AM
It's unfortuanetly getting a little predictable. Not as bad for me as the traveling faithful but getting up at 2:00 am to watch clowns run around is getting tiresom. I will support the Saints for ever but what a shame the fans can't pick the team!

Lately it seems only a few are prepared to put in a shift on the field. As Rockthe said Bertrand is always reliable, Steve Davis, Long, Pelle and Fonte always turn up and are fair dinkum. I like Yoshi and Martina but they really arn't Premier League quality. The rest, including Tadic and Mane seem mercinary to me and are only there for themselves, the badge means nothing.

Anyway time to move on and see if we can make the fourth round of the FA cup and get six much needed points this month before we are on the road to Man U and Arsenal! COYS. O:)

kernow
03-01-2016, 11:01 AM
So angry at the time, not seeing the bigger picture.

Obviously this pair's behaviour is motivated, once again, by agents pushing for a transfer

I would ship the pair of them back to Benghazi on a leaky bum boat. Good riddance !!

Please, no more Africans, or other foreign mercenaries. Bournemouth are coping very well in the PL with a core English squad. Good to see.

PonyFiddlerReturns
03-01-2016, 04:10 PM
I don't think Mane missing a team meeting is an indication that he wants out, footballers in general aren't all that clever, he f**ked up he got punished and now hopefully he'll put in a few good performances. Wanyama however needs to be f**ked off ASAP, he doesn't care for this club and is just another billy big *bleep* who will get found out at a bigger club.
This season is seriously frustrating, at times we've been sublime and at other times painfully predictable and sloppy. We won't go down, but if the board still have the same ridiculous ambitions then they had better start spending some proper cash and stop selling our best f**king talent so easily.

BlueGenes
03-01-2016, 04:42 PM
No decent player wants to play for scum the club that exists. XD

PonyFiddlerReturns
03-01-2016, 04:53 PM
I'm loving the Skates at the moment, they aren't even in the auto promotion spots and yet they are certain they will be promoted. I'm 95% certain that won't be the case....too many draws. It's the hope that always gets em.

Rockthecasbah
03-01-2016, 06:25 PM

24 Murphy
02 Davies
04 Webster
20 Clarke
03 Stevens Booked
08 Doyle
29 Hollands
26 Evans (Tollitt - 67' )
10 McNulty (Roberts - 67' )
23 Bennett
13 Lavery (Chaplin - 85' )
Substitutes
07 McGurk
11 Roberts
15 Barton
18 Tollitt
19 Chaplin
25 Atangana
35 Bass

Who the f*ck is this bunch of sh*te.

Still 4th in the 4th, happy days, no conference for you BG (Babble Gapstopper?)

ozsaint1976
04-01-2016, 10:28 AM

24 Murphy
02 Davies
04 Webster
20 Clarke
03 Stevens Booked
08 Doyle
29 Hollands
23 Bennett
Substitutes
07 McGurk
11 Roberts
15 Barton
18 Tollitt
19 Chaplin
25 Atangana
35 Bass

Still 4th in the 4th, happy days, no conference for you BG (Babble Gapstopper?)[/quote]

These are the sh!te who want to play for scum but aren't and will never be good enough! Rot in division four Pompey.

kernow
05-01-2016, 11:00 AM

24 Murphy
02 Davies
04 Webster
20 Clarke
03 Stevens Booked
08 Doyle
29 Hollands
23 Bennett
Substitutes
07 McGurk
11 Roberts
15 Barton
18 Tollitt
19 Chaplin
25 Atangana
35 Bass

Still 4th in the 4th, happy days, no conference for you BG (Babble Gapstopper?)[/quote]

Ha ha. Some households in there among that lot.

Southerndown
06-01-2016, 05:53 PM
13 Rudd Booked
05 Martin
24 Bennett
06 Bassong
12 Brady
22 Redmond (Odjidja-Ofoe - 63' )
27 Tettey
28 O'Neil
14 Hoolahan (Olsson - 82' )
08 Howson
09 Mbokani Bezua (Jerome - 81' )
Substitutes
01 Ruddy
02 Whittaker
10 Jerome
18 Dorrans
21 Mulumbu
23 Olsson
32 Odjidja-Ofoe

Here's some more er... households, they beat you btw ;D

kernow
06-01-2016, 07:24 PM
With more than a little help from us ! :/

ozsaint1976
07-01-2016, 10:28 AM
13 Rudd Booked
05 Martin
24 Bennett
06 Bassong
12 Brady
27 Tettey
28 O'Neil
08 Howson
Substitutes
01 Ruddy
02 Whittaker
10 Jerome
18 Dorrans
21 Mulumbu
23 Olsson
32 Odjidja-Ofoe

SD do you relise these players are premier league? What make you think you have the right to talk about them?

proclaimer
07-01-2016, 07:16 PM
13 Rudd Booked
05 Martin
24 Bennett
06 Bassong
12 Brady
27 Tettey
28 O'Neil
08 Howson
Substitutes
01 Ruddy
02 Whittaker
10 Jerome
18 Dorrans
21 Mulumbu
23 Olsson
32 Odjidja-Ofoe

Look what happened since. As always history scores you nothing today.

Back on subject. Contracts haven't been worth the paper they are written on and since nobody seems bothered about players not trying, sulking, going on strike it's not easy to tell if the actions are deliberate or just stupid. Not everyone has the quality of Morgan who played a fantastic last season despite all the previous transfer speculation.

PapaLazarou
28-01-2016, 08:21 AM
It's more than frustrating that Wanyama can turn it on against Arsenal yet clearly goes missing (or throws a sulk and gets himself sent off) against the so called less fashionable sides. The fact that it is clearly at will is inexcusable.

On his day, he is an asset to the side. OK, he's never going to split defences with raking 60 yard passes, but his aggression and break up play in the centre of the park is second to none. Trouble is, you never know which Victor is going to turn up.

Must admit to feeling very disappointed that Wanyama walked straight back into the team after his ban, not least of all because Romeu had not only been deputising superbly, but also offered an additional creative option as well as being more suited to the fast tempo play which sees us at our most effective.

Would be good to think the big man can get his head together and put in some decent shifts between now and the end of the season, irrespective who we might be playing.

kernow
29-01-2016, 09:48 AM
Evident fury and frustration has been tempered by a vast improvement in individual and team performances resulting in three straight wins and clean sheets.

Desperately want all Saints players to be successful and so long as they are good professionals and doing their best, they have my support. This includes Victor Wanyama. That said, he has been guilty of becoming distracted and I still believe that he will not be a Saints player next season.

PonyFiddlerReturns
10-02-2016, 12:35 PM
Well, Wanyama did it again, a stupid challenge after being warned by the ref led to a 3rd red card of the season and now a 5 match ban. Good riddance I say, he doesn't seem to learn and doesn't want to be here anyway. I much prefer Romeu who also has better shooting ability.

Hopefully this goon has played his last match, although to be fair he hasn't done much to sell himself lately.

kernow
10-02-2016, 06:31 PM
I expect to see him back after his ban. Mr Koeman seems to rate him.

PapaLazarou
16-02-2016, 07:36 PM
Must admit to not being overly fussed when Wanyama picked up his 3rd red of the season - Romeu is clearly capable of deputising for the big man and, to be honest, he offers a little more consistency and creativity.

If Romeu's performance against Swansea was a sign of things to come, I can't see Wanyama being especially missed over the remaining 4 games of his ban.