PDA

View Full Version : Results, Table and Chat (Week 20) + FA Cup Round 1 Draw

CAMiller
02-01-2016, 06:13 PM
A big turn out and a big win for LeedsMiller1989 collecting 30pts with Rileyev2 and Rotherman taking a distant 2nd and 3rd on the podium respectively. With his paltry 2pt effort jolly_roger collects his 3rd pair of donkey ears and spares the blushes of a few other players. The majority of players went for either Giroud or Walcott as their goal scorer and so were disappointed this week. Brin remains atop although with a 26pt swing this week the gap is closing.

Note - please be careful when posting your predictions to make sure you have then in the right order as I enter them in the order you post and I don't have time to rearrange any that are wrong. Use copy and paste of Brin's original list and filling in the scores is the best way to go. This week gm_gm had the first two fixtures swapped but luckily for him the net result he gained was the same.

On to the FA Cup in Week 21. For anyone who hasn't played before, it's a normal PL week with all scores also counting in the league. F

villamiller
02-01-2016, 06:32 PM
Where's brin in the cup draw???
My eyes do deceive me ...swear blind he wasn't on your first post cam ....nice editing

CAMiller
02-01-2016, 06:41 PM
Get yer eyes checked, he was always there. The only edit was to add the image of the draw numbers to show there was no jiggery pokery - I save that for the Mrs XD

villamiller
02-01-2016, 06:45 PM
Get yer eyes checked, he was always there. The only edit was to add the image of the draw numbers to show there was no jiggery pokery - I save that for the Mrs XD
Whatever ;D ;D ;D

Brin
02-01-2016, 11:03 PM
Bham! What a shocker my worst ever posting…..

Something's got to go right soon for me….

Well done LeedsMiller1989 on your score…..you have the games in hand but use them wisely...;D

Brin
02-01-2016, 11:06 PM
Where's brin in the cup draw???
My eyes do deceive me ...swear blind he wasn't on your first post cam ....nice editing

What's up cup cake do you think he's favouring me to win it? XD XD

I have a tough one though against Reefdc…..:s

pip_y
03-01-2016, 02:05 PM
Don't remind TFA, I want an easy away win, just like the Millers at Elland Road!