View Full Version : Abdoul Camara Deal Done

SuperDerbySuperRams
03-01-2016, 11:21 PM
He is in England & Derby as we speak. Medical passed this evening, contract signed, fee agreed. €1.7m guaranteed with €2.7m potential with promotion. See no reason why there wouldn't be an announcement tomorrow or day after.

roger_ramjet
03-01-2016, 11:23 PM
Thanks SDSR but I will wait for the oracle, TMDS, to confirm it by copying a link in here before I believe it !!!

The_Mighty_Derby_Sup
03-01-2016, 11:28 PM
Old news!!!!

The_Mighty_Derby_Sup
03-01-2016, 11:32 PM
But nice to hear the story once again SDSR!!!

SuperDerbySuperRams
04-01-2016, 01:18 AM
Old news!!!!

Show me where half these facts are stated? Info deeper than a pasted news article

The_Mighty_Derby_Sup
04-01-2016, 01:43 AM
I posted a link earlier about Camara coming to Derby imminently, so SDSR as everyone says your a tad bit slow on the news.

Polish_ForestMad
04-01-2016, 07:05 AM
I can't believe after all the inside info sdsr's gives some idiot is having ago saying he was first.tmds I don't know how long you have been on here but this lad really is itk and gives alot of info on potential signings and most come off,he doesn't read a paper for rumours.

fedupwitwk
04-01-2016, 07:31 AM
Thanks SDSR, hopefully a good signing. Have you heard if there's any truth in any of the other newspaper speculation. I'd heard we'd had 'unofficial' discussions about Austin but he wants a premiership team and reluctant to change his mind, so we're sounding out others.

AngryRam
04-01-2016, 07:55 AM
I posted a link earlier about Camara coming to Derby imminently, so SDSR as everyone says your a tad bit slow on the news.

I am guessing you are a little on the young side, so I will cut you a little slack. However you are really not covering yourself in glory over the last couple of days. Any of us can trawl through the DET website and various Twitter accounts and post stupid links.. SDSR is close to the CLUB and obviously trumps any crap you post here. NOBODY on here has ever said he is slow with the news, we are just grateful when he does, so get your facts right. He posts when he has something concrete to say, not idle links that means nothing except that you have too much time on your hands.

Take a couple, of the many hours you obviously have, and read what you have mposted over the last couple of days, then read what the feedback is that you have received. You might be a little shocked.

>:(

AnagRam
04-01-2016, 08:30 AM
I'd take Angry's advice on board and have a word with yourself TMDS. There are only two or three genuine ITK's on this site and SDSR is one of them.
Tbh I used to think a couple of people were a bit hard on you and that there was some bullying going on. Come to suspect recently that you're nothing more than an attention seeker. I no longer actually read most of your posts because they're usually just reposted DT links. There's a big difference between trying to be controversial and just being a bit of an a rse who then disrespects those who actually do know a lot better.

SuperDerbySuperRams
04-01-2016, 12:16 PM

Well aren't you clever. Did they finally teach you the cut and paste function in your computing classes at school?
There may have been an article saying that, but I don't spend my time trawling through news article on the interest, I just post what I hear
Thanks for the nice comments guys, appreciated

SuperDerbySuperRams
04-01-2016, 12:18 PM
Thanks SDSR, hopefully a good signing. Have you heard if there's any truth in any of the other newspaper speculation. I'd heard we'd had 'unofficial' discussions about Austin but he wants a premiership team and reluctant to change his mind, so we're sounding out others.

I haven't heard anything on Afobe but he fits the mould of a quick striker we are after. Austin is a no go, based on what I've heard. Some interest shown in McCormack but I doubt that, I'd like to see Afobe personally

The_Mighty_Derby_Sup
04-01-2016, 12:31 PM
Middlesbrough are after Jordan Rhodes again and have offered Blackburn Rovers £10m. http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/championship-leaders-prepare-10-million-deal-for-blackburn-rovers-striker/#dd22WV1EL8bApM9d.97

AnagRam
04-01-2016, 12:50 PM
No disrespect to Austin...don't doubt his ability but he runs Michael Owen close in the talented 'sick note' stakes. Love McCormack but doubt he's affordable.
Know anything about any proposed 'outs' SDSR?

fedupwitwk
04-01-2016, 01:37 PM
I'd heard he's happy either way: join a premiership team in January or run out his contract but I think that QPR are happy for him to go (protecting Him at the mo) and they may accept a lower bid of circa £8m. Heard we'd approached Fulham about mccormack but another London club interested. Not sure how good my source is - the longer the chain the more the message is diluted! Could by very diluted HP?

SuperDerbySuperRams
04-01-2016, 03:41 PM
No disrespect to Austin...don't doubt his ability but he runs Michael Owen close in the talented 'sick note' stakes. Love McCormack but doubt he's affordable.
Know anything about any proposed 'outs' SDSR?

Nothing yet but have an inklin that Bent may leave on loan. Dawkins is an obvious one who will probably leave. Maybe Buxton too, but again just hunches

Oldtimeram
04-01-2016, 03:53 PM
Rumour flying around about Russell going to Burnley? Is this pure speculation from the Burnley end?

The_Mighty_Derby_Sup
04-01-2016, 05:23 PM
http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2016/abdoul-razzagui-camara-joins-derby-county/ He is now officially a Derby County player.

RamBamFan
04-01-2016, 05:35 PM
It's officially on Derby's Twitter. Happy with the signing, obviously don't know too much about him but we needed a winger. Hopefully he might get a run out against Hartlepool.

triz
04-01-2016, 05:37 PM
If hate for Russel to go. Afobe's would be a top signing.

AnagRam
04-01-2016, 05:38 PM
Not sure which bit of 'Abdoul Camara Deal Done' you didn't get about eigh**** hours ago TMDS?

A run out at Hartlepool might come as a bit of a 'rude awakening' RBF.

Not altogether surprised that JR may be on his way...not sure I'd be happy about him going to one of our promotion rivals though...if it's true.

The_Mighty_Derby_Sup
04-01-2016, 05:53 PM
AnagRam I know his deal was done since last night but it could of stalled today if his medical didn't go through, things change overnight but everything went ok which I just clarified by the link.

AnagRam
04-01-2016, 07:12 PM
Don't know what we'd do without you TMDS...could never have relied on SDSR without you there to confirm things. :-S

Ram59
04-01-2016, 10:19 PM
Surely we've only got him for one week and then he'll be off to the African cup of nations. Just hope he doesn't get injured. So we're unlikely to see him play a league game until February.

paulo570
04-01-2016, 10:34 PM
I thought the next one was in 2017.

ramspride
04-01-2016, 10:47 PM
Wolves did fancy signing JR lat summer, part of a deal?

AnagRam
04-01-2016, 11:01 PM
I thought the next one was in 2017.

Seems Ram59 is right...starts in two weeks in Rwanda, so possibly unavailable till mid February...bummer!

roger_ramjet
04-01-2016, 11:19 PM
With Guinea being the 81-1 outsiders to win it, and drawn in the same group as Ivory Coast (favourites) and Cameroon I dont think he will be gone long... unless.......

paulo570
05-01-2016, 08:01 AM
I could be wrong here but there seems to be 2 different tournaments.the African nations tournament , which is in January...but on Wikipedia it says this is restricted to players who play in their national leagues...then there is the African cup of nations open to everyone regardless.....if anyone can confirm or deny?

AnagRam
05-01-2016, 08:09 AM
Never been mentioned as a problem by the club so hopefully you're right Paulo.

roger_ramjet
05-01-2016, 08:58 AM
Camara was in the Guinea squad but my bad - the above info is in regard to 2015 tournament! I hadnt changed my mental year to 2016

AnagRam
05-01-2016, 09:36 AM
Camara was in the Guinea squad but my bad - the above info is in regard to 2015 tournament! I hadnt changed my mental year to 2016

'...my bad'! Blimey Roger...no longer just 'hip to the groove' but 'down with the kids' now too. ;-)
Anyway, is he committed to whatever cup it is or not?

Oldtimeram
05-01-2016, 09:55 AM

I'd pay 21/- to know what this means?

roger_ramjet
05-01-2016, 11:32 AM
The 2016 Rwanda tournament is restricted to players playing in the participationg countries' domestic leagues.

The next African Cup of Nations in which Camara could be involved is in Gabon in January 2017

paulo570
05-01-2016, 11:58 AM
The 2016 Rwanda tournament is restricted to players playing in the participationg countries' domestic leagues.

The next African Cup of Nations in which Camara could be involved is in Gabon in January 2017

Can you tell my missus I was right...it will be the first time in 26 years of marriage !

roger_ramjet
05-01-2016, 01:10 PM
let me have her email address and I will let her know. Sounds like 26 years ago when you said "I Do" you werent right then either - is it ever thus?!

Manofpride
08-01-2016, 05:09 PM
Camara gets international clearance so can play tomorrow!

paulo570
08-01-2016, 05:34 PM
Bet he can't wait to make his full English debut away at rain sodden Hartlepool.......welcome to England Abdoul !!