PDA

View Full Version : Results, Table and Chat (Week 22)

CAMiller
16-01-2016, 05:41 PM
When curly9 wins he likes to win big and he does it again with a thumping 44pts this week to follow up his 46pts in week 15. MillersFanDave stands alone on the 2nd level of the podium but the 3rd step is a little crowded as Brin, leedsmiller, Reefdc79 and NeztheMiller are all squeezed on there. It's a case of after the Lord Mayor's Show for LeedsMiller1989 as he picks up the donkey ears after victories in the last two weeks. Forty goals in the 10 games and a bumper week for goal bonus points with Hernandez bagging a hat trick and Aguero a pair as 105pts are collected by the 26 players.

Brin's lead at the top opens up again as he stretches it out to 32pts over LeedsMIller1989

Week 22
Winner: curly9 44pts 3x9 (Man City, Doncaster, Wigan), 3x2 (Results), 6 (Aguero), 5 (Weekly Win)
2nd: MillersFanDave 27pts
3rd: Brin, leedsmiller, Reefdc79, NeztheMiller 25pts
Donkey: LeedsMiller1989 8pts
Players: 26
Average: 18pts
Goal scorers: Aguero (2) (Man City), Hernandez (3) (Hull City),

Brin
16-01-2016, 05:57 PM
Curly9 pack it in...>:(

Well done pal great score....;D

Well I'm through the 400 barrier something I've not achieved before so another milestone for me :D :D :D

Wow it's getting close at the top....if only the Millers had scored just one goal that would have been another 7 points shame on you Millers..I was being realistic saying we'd lose 1-3...

I have 10 games left to really make it count from now.....so I ask myself the question..... Will CAMiller catch me with his devised formula? Errr ...... No XD XD

CAMiller
16-01-2016, 06:08 PM
I'm watching you - picking all easy fixtures until you've posted 32 weeks and then planning to go with the more difficult fixtures in weeks 33-36 ;D

Brin
16-01-2016, 08:31 PM
How the freak can I predict who can score in a game XD XD XD

If I was that good I'd have had this wrapped up for Xmas.... But now you've given me an idea....>:) >:) >:)

;D

CAMiller
16-01-2016, 09:32 PM
Well picking bankers like Middlesborough at Bristol City and Orient at home to Exeter makes it easier for everyone XD

As Mrs CA often tells me it's a game of inches (or the lack of them XD). I got 4pts from the premiership games this week but was just one goal in each game away from collecting 25pts. Some people are also often willing to bet against the odds to try and gain points on others - like Nez's attempt this week that backfired when he went with Charlton to get a draw at Hull :-)