PDA

View Full Version : Results, Table and Chat (Week 23) + FA Cup Round 2 Draw

CAMiller
23-01-2016, 06:46 PM
There doesn't seem a week goes by without one of the Leeds Millers featuring in this write up and nothing changes in week 23 as they both stand on the podium and are now looming large in Brin's rear view mirror atop the table. leedmiller takes the win with 35pts with caytonmiller 2nd and LeedsMiller1989 and CAMiller sharing 3rd. An absolutely abject performance from Casper64Frank who can only muster 2pts and must don an extra large pair of donkey ears for the next 7 days. No single prediction stands out this week although I feel my 5-2 for Barnsley against Rochdale deserves merit if not points.

For those still in it to win it, week 24 brings up the 2nd round of the PL FA Cup. Draw below and normal rules apply.

FA Cup 2nd Round

leedsmiller v Rotherman
Blade_Hater v Casper64Frank
tuftydivot v villamiller
pip_y v redhouse
fromafar v LeedsMIller1989
Reefdc79 v MillersFanDave
caytonmiller v gm_gm
wathrufc v curly9

Week 23
Winner: leedsmiller 35pts 3x7 (Sunderland, Readin

Casper64Frank
23-01-2016, 07:18 PM
Least said the better.
2points ha ha.

Good job I enjoyed my day at Cardiff.

Donkey ears Gracefully accepted

Brin
23-01-2016, 08:56 PM
Aloha from beautiful downtown Honolulu....
82 degrees here and not yet 11am ....B) B) B)

Well the pack have all but caught up but I chose not to post this weekend as I couldn't access my betting account so wouldn't post without it as I didn't want to tempt fate....

Makes it very interesting now and with curly9...Nez...Centremid and reefdc looking to save up ready for a big push with a few games in hand it should pan out to be a grandstand finish.....but who will be crowned King?

Reefdc79
27-01-2016, 11:47 PM
When are you gonna post this weeks fixtures, they're usually on by now...

Brin
28-01-2016, 10:21 AM
Patience buddy they will be posted tonight....

Getting eager are we? ;D

CAMiller
28-01-2016, 04:58 PM
Patience buddy they will be posted tonight....

Getting eager are we? ;D

Come on there's only 11 fixtures to pick from, what's so hard XD

PS Please don't use the late game - it throws off my biorhythms for the day if I have to wait so late to do the PL :-)

Reefdc79
28-01-2016, 11:15 PM
I'm always eager ????????