PDA

View Full Version : Cardiff City Photo's

ZIPPY64
24-01-2016, 12:38 AM
Please click link if you wish to view my photo's from our draw at Cardiff on Saturday....thank you - view external link (http://zipstrips2011-2012.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/cardiff-city-2-millers-223rd-january.html)

sota
24-01-2016, 04:45 AM
Impressive stadium and a nice touch with the old gates from Ninian Park. Great photos mate, thanks.

Casper64Frank
24-01-2016, 08:30 AM
Thanks once again zippy.
Impressive stadium yes but at half time when they showed the highlights they couldn't be bothered to show our brilliant equaliser or in the 2nd half own goal poor idea IMO & bad sportsmanship.

CTMilller
24-01-2016, 09:50 AM
Thanks, Zip. As always a great match day feel to your montage. Some good close up pictures of players.

I've just arrived in UK. Couldn't get to Cardiff (I was actually driving past the Amex Stadium outside Brighton just after kick off - very impressive) but will be in Rotherham for mext weeks Charlton fixture and at Bolton the week after. Hope to come over and say hello if I get a chance.

ZIPPY64
24-01-2016, 11:18 AM
Thanks, Zip. As always a great match day feel to your montage. Some good close up pictures of players.

I've just arrived in UK. Couldn't get to Cardiff (I was actually driving past the Amex Stadium outside Brighton just after kick off - very impressive) but will be in Rotherham for mext weeks Charlton fixture and at Bolton the week after. Hope to come over and say hello if I get a chance.

Thanks a lot, look forward to seeing you again pal.
Will have camera at Bolton so will get a snap of us both....that will put people off their Sunday dinner :D :-D

millavanilla
24-01-2016, 11:21 AM

ZIPPY64
24-01-2016, 11:22 AM
Thanks once again zippy.
Impressive stadium yes but at half time when they showed the highlights they couldn't be bothered to show our brilliant equaliser or in the 2nd half own goal poor idea IMO & bad sportsmanship.

I know what you mean Frank, but a few grounds don't show opposition goals on the big screens so i wasn't really surprised...(we spoil them at NYS)..me and my mates thought Kirky boy had got our first with him wheeling away in celebration and getting all the congratulations.....until it came up OG on the scoreboard......nice hat-trick from Mr Pilkington, bet he didn't get the matchball though. :D :-D

Don't know if you noticed, but they showed highlights of our 2013-14 promotion season on the screens in the concourse pre-match, that was a nice touch, and good to watch again with my pie n pint.

Casper64Frank
24-01-2016, 01:00 PM
Thanks once again zippy.

I know what you mean Frank, but a few grounds don't show opposition goals on the big screens so i wasn't really surprised...(we spoil them at NYS)..me and my mates thought Kirky boy had got our first with him wheeling away in celebration and getting all the congratulations.....until it came up OG on the scoreboard......nice hat-trick from Mr Pilkington, bet he didn't get the matchball though. :D :-D

Don't know if you noticed, but they showed highlights of our 2013-14 promotion season on the screens in the concourse pre-match, that was a nice touch, and good to watch again with my pie n pint.[/quote]

Yes I did see the 2013-2014 highlights which was a nice touch.
I w