PDA

View Full Version : O/T TV Thread Version II

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Pacman1903
26-01-2016, 01:04 PM
Again since all transfered threads are f@cked

(Bad transfer window for the site)

Heres a new een

Just made my way through Narcos over the last two days. Decent viewing and worth the 9 hrs of sitting on my arse

MalagaSheep
26-01-2016, 01:07 PM
Narcos was ace! Realy enjoyed that programme! Nasty b@stard but also a clever bast@rd!

Aldo1983
26-01-2016, 01:08 PM
Just about to finish Mr Robot. Not sure if I like it or not but it's only 10 episodes.

War and Peace has been good. Paul Dano is a fine actor.

xtrmntr75
26-01-2016, 02:09 PM
Still making way through the Sopranos. Onto series 5. Was delighted to see AJ with a PRML SCRM XTRMNTR t-shirt on in one of the series 4 eps. The boy ken't his tunage

05car
26-01-2016, 02:20 PM
Just about to finish Mr Robot. Not sure if I like it or not but it's only 10 episodes.

Mr Robot is a strange watch
The boy in the lead role Elliot is Mezut Ozil

SimmieFour
26-01-2016, 02:47 PM
Been impressed with Deutschland 83 so far. Anyone else tuning in?

Pacman1903
26-01-2016, 02:51 PM

Ive been sky+ it. Will be started soon

redyeti
26-01-2016, 02:51 PM
Was blasting my way though Always Sunny in Philadelphia before I was sent away with work and it's not on Netflix in Canada. :( It's class though, if you can get past them screeching at each other in 1st season it just gets better and better with Danny DeVito.

05car
26-01-2016, 03:24 PM

Ive been sky+ it. Will be started soon[/quote]

seen the whole series so nae saying anything except

it's affa good

redyeti
26-01-2016, 07:54 PM
Spaced is up there with the best British sitcoms IMO - catch it on 4OD.

When Simon Pegg & Nick Frost were proper funny, before SP was all Hollywood.

mondo_notion
26-01-2016, 08:14 PM
Still making way through the Sopranos. Onto series 5. Was delighted to see AJ with a PRML SCRM XTRMNTR t-shirt on in one of the series 4 eps. The boy ken't his tunage

Finest TV series ever made. So funny, so clever, so brutal. Just brilliant. Band of Brothers comes a close second for me.

Ive been sky+ it. Will be started soon[/quote]

Same with me, heard good things about it so just going to binge on it one hangover Sunday.

The_Verninator
27-01-2016, 09:00 AM
The Expanse has been a pleasant surprise - really good
Billions has made a really good start

Aldo1983
27-01-2016, 09:05 AM

Mr Robot is a strange watch
The boy in the lead role Elliot is Mezut Ozil

[/quote]

It picked up towards the last few episodes then became stranger. Still not sure I liked or not.

CalumGilhooly
27-01-2016, 11:17 AM
Halfway through Narcos, very good up till now.

Finished with season 3 of House Of Cards, excellent as ever.

Like Pac above, we've got Deutschland 83 recorded, it's on the 'to do' list.

Better Call Saul's back next month, yas.

Pacman1903
27-01-2016, 11:26 AM
Better Call Saul's back next month, yas.

Yas indeed

scobiemacd
27-01-2016, 11:40 AM
Narcos is good .finished it before Xmas. Just finished the third series of Orange is the New Black.

GlezgaRed
27-01-2016, 05:27 PM

Yep, really enjoying The Expanse aswell (for a SyFy orignal show I was worried they wouldn't put the effort or money into it)....watched episode 8 this morning.

Polished off Gomorrah this past week which I really enjoyed and i've almost finished Ash vs Evil Dead which has Bruce Campbell hamming it up to the max and then i'll make a start on Deutschland 83.

With the wife we've been enjoying Silent Witness & Shetland.

redyeti
27-01-2016, 05:34 PM
Orange is the New Black is ace if you like tidy birds getting it on with each other.

Which I don't, gads min...

mondo_notion
27-01-2016, 08:42 PM

Polished off Gomorrah this past week which I really enjoyed and i've almost finished Ash vs Evil Dead which has Bruce Campbell hamming it up to the max and then i'll make a start on Deutschland 83. [/quote]

Loved the season finale of Gomorrah. Just gave it a quick google and I reckon filming of the second series should be well under way. :D Brilliant show made by SKY Italia about the mafia for those who haven't seen it.

On a side note, I haven't seen sky plugging the life out of the next series of Game of Thrones yet. Is it not only a couple of months away?

Three_crazz
27-01-2016, 09:04 PM
War and peace good stuff. "Slow in the lovey Dovey parts "
Deutschland 83 finished part 2 enjoying. Need to catch up
Watching Dexter , Sunday morning is a Dexterathon 4 episodes at a time going into season 4 this Sunday
Must recommend sons of anarchy , just a pity it's finished, alouthugh I did complete the entire series via la la downloads ????????
Got the entire seriesie of Homeland to watch never got round to that yet

05car
27-01-2016, 09:07 PM
[quote="Three_crazz"
Deutschland 82 into part 2 enjoying. Need to catch up
Watching Dexter , Sunday morning is a Dexterathon 4 episodes at a time going into season 4 this Sunday
Must recommend sons of anarchy , just a pity it's finished, alouthugh I did complete the entire series via la la downloads ????????
Got the entire seriesie of Homeland to watch never got round to that yet
[/quote]

is deutschland 82 the prequel?

Three_crazz
27-01-2016, 09:12 PM
82 is the youth years pre army

Three_crazz
27-01-2016, 09:13 PM
Yip its retro man get with it

ObanRed
27-01-2016, 09:22 PM
Missed the last 2 episodes, I'll see Walter n catch up ;-) Seen some Argie show on Walter, canna mind its, looks good.

redyeti
28-01-2016, 06:29 PM
I got addicted to Damages which is well worth a watch on Netflix.

Rose Byrne's an absolute babe and Ted Danson's in it too - what more do you want?!

OneBrianIrvine
28-01-2016, 11:05 PM
Had to switch off QT - Dimbleby making light of Google tax issues has me too enraged.
Can someone inform the **** that alternative search-engines ARE available. Prat.

Ted_Maul
29-01-2016, 10:18 AM
The only thing worth watching on TV at the moment is Brian Pern (until House of Cards returns in March - it's now been renewed for a fifth series).

The_Verninator
29-01-2016, 05:25 PM
Another add :

Shades of Blue - been ok/average - only watching for nice shots of Jennifer Lopez/Drea de Matteo pappage.

Although the great Ray Liotta is wasted in this - he should get his own show.

CalumGilhooly
02-02-2016, 01:51 PM
The only thing worth watching on TV at the moment is Brian Pern (until House of Cards returns in March - it's now been renewed for a fifth series).

Brian Pern's been outstanding. Brilliant stuff from Simon Day.

Finished with Narcos, excellent. Finally round to watching Deutschland 83, three episodes in, fair liking it up till now.

Pacman1903
03-02-2016, 12:06 AM
Hiroshima documentary on netflix. Just watched the first one. Gonna stay up and watch the second. Decent viewing

Evilist of evil weaponary. Seems like the Air force didnt realise that the outcome was going to be so severe.

Anyway onto number two

Pacman1903
05-02-2016, 02:34 PM
Downloaded all Porridges(legally of course). You canna beat the classics. Hours of laughs

Pacman1903
12-02-2016, 10:09 PM
Was blasting my way though Always Sunny in Philadelphia before I was sent away with work and it's not on Netflix in Canada. :( It's class though, if you can get past them screeching at each other in 1st season it just gets better and better with Danny DeVito.

Ive blasted my way through the first 3 series in last couple of days. Pretty daft. Easy viewing though

The_Verninator
13-02-2016, 09:07 AM
Downloaded all Porridges(legally of course). You canna beat the classics. Hours of laughs

Porridge = classic

Looking forward to The People Vs OJ Simpson...interesting to see what happens at the end

;D ;D

mondo_notion
13-02-2016, 01:56 PM
Noticed the dispatches episode about the parcel delivery in my planner so watched it last night. They sent a reporter to work undercover for yodel sorting all the parcels.

Half an hour to expose that sometimes they are a tad rough whilst handling the parcels. Laughable episode in my opinion. They had a guy on who was furious because he still hadn't received his £800 vase that he had ordered from France. An expensive, fragile vase, travelling hundreds of miles from another a country via difeferent couriers - what could possibly go wrong?

The world must be in pretty good nick if this is what the BBC sends its undercover reporters to cover.

05car
13-02-2016, 02:02 PM
yodel are w4nks tho
they will leave your parcel anywhere

mondo_notion
13-02-2016, 02:08 PM
yodel are w4nks tho
they will leave your parcel anywhere

Yeah to be fair the program did show that parcel thrown on to the roof. At least they popped a note through the letterbox telling them it was up there..... 'Sorry you were out, I left your parcel in a safe place (up on your roof).'

Pacman1903
13-02-2016, 02:20 PM
I caught a yodel dude putting a note through my door and what did he say

"alright your doorbells nae working so ive lobbed it over your gate".

My gates about 6 and a half foot tall. A fair drop for a parcel

05car
13-02-2016, 02:28 PM
I bought my dad a box of wine for his birthday.
They online thing said it had been delivered - left on the back step. My parents have a garage at the side of the house.
It was left at an entirely different house, in a different street, in a different village.
Quality service.

mondo_notion
13-02-2016, 02:29 PM

Knock Knock....

Who's there?

Yodel, your doorbells F*cked

05car
13-02-2016, 02:47 PM
hope it wisnae ur beer of the month club he was delivering

Pacman1903
13-02-2016, 02:51 PM

Knock Knock....

Who's there?

Yodel, your doorbells F*cked[/quote]

The c@nt didnt even knock. I was in the living room right next to my front door.

Just to explain why my doorbells f@cked, its disconnected as Pac Jnr has a wee sleep everyday at the time the postie comes and it wakes him up.

Pacman1903
15-02-2016, 12:19 PM
Watched The Most Dangerous Band In The World last night. BBC 4. Documentary on Guns N Roses starting out then making it big.

Some decent footage from the 80s

Good viewing. Recommend it to any fan

MeadowbankRed
15-02-2016, 01:02 PM
Aye saw that Pac it wiz nae bad but no input from any of them bar Steven Adler. Read Slash's book which was ok and there was some interesting stuff in it like his mother, who was a seamstress iirc, went out with David Bowie for a while when he was a kid. Bowie went to see GNR at some club show they played but left after being insulted by Axl Rose who thought he had been chatting up his bird before the show. She also knew David Geffen who I think signed GNR but without knowing/remembering who Slash was.

I plan to read Duff McKagan's book which is supposed to be better. Another funny story about GNR I heard from McKagan was that on the UYI tour they were so huge so traveled everywhere by plane. They started to notice that the landings were always really bumpy and rough but thought nothing of it until one night they spotted the cabin crew at the show drinking and generally having the time of their lives. I bet they laughed about it then but look back and think how the flock are w

Pacman1903
15-02-2016, 01:20 PM
Mick Walls Axl W Rose is also a good read. Ive read Slash,Duff and Adler books also. The Band That Time Forgot by Paul Stenning is not worth it as you know all the stories anyway

The doc was good to see all the old footage. My head on to Youtube

MeadowbankRed
15-02-2016, 01:47 PM
Mick Wall at Kerrang what are you pissed off cause your dad gets more ***** than you

They should probably have left that een off UYI2 in retrospect.

CalumGilhooly
16-02-2016, 07:09 PM
A new season of Alan Partridge's Mid Morning Matters starts tonight, fair enjoyed the last een.

Started on season two of Better Call Saul. Chuft it's back.

ulladon
16-02-2016, 07:25 PM
Season 2 of "Better call Saul" started last night in the states,

Shaping up to be another cracker!

(Shyte, beat me to it.

05car
17-02-2016, 01:26 AM
vinyl
what a load of pish that is

GlezgaRed
17-02-2016, 04:07 AM
Finished The Expanse, really enjoyed it and delighted we're getting another season.

7 out of 10 episodes watched of Making A Murderer, another good show and Shetland is ticking along nicely aswell.

On the horizon is The Colony, Better Call Saul, The 100 and i'm waiting for all of The X-Files to have been broadcast before blitzing it like I plan to do with Deutschland 83.

Pacman1903
17-02-2016, 08:29 AM
As others have said Better Call Saul is back. Sweet. Great program and ten times better than it parent.

Theres 40 post on this thread and that no reply ****s happening. Fit gan on

xtrmntr75
17-02-2016, 12:30 PM
Half way through the final series of Sopranos.

I have the last Germany 83 on the sky box to watch as well as last night's Happy Valley

The_Verninator
17-02-2016, 04:34 PM
Better Call Saul - excellent to see it back

The Walking Dead - wow f*ck me that was amazing the latest episode

11.22.63 - interesting 1st episode - let's see how it goes

Daredevil - trailer for season 2 looks great - cannot wait

CalumGilhooly
21-02-2016, 05:29 PM
Have to agree with Oscar above.

Watched the first episode of Vinyl this morning, not that great.

Pacman1903
24-02-2016, 09:55 PM
Finished off Always Sunny In Philadelphia today, watched 113 episodes in under two weeks, theres a butt indent in my sofa now. Pretty easy going. Some episodes alot funnier than others but good time filler inner type series

Series 11 made and there will be a 12th too :D

MeadowbankRed
24-02-2016, 10:01 PM
Pac have you ever watched Eastbound and Down?

Pacman1903
24-02-2016, 10:03 PM
Aye ive seen the first two series. I have 3/4 on my offshore hard drive. Kenny Powers is ace

MeadowbankRed
24-02-2016, 10:12 PM
Kenny is a **** albeit a funny one. Stevie makes that show though following his hero everywhere like a little puppy dog.

The whole thing is still on couchtuner.

CalumGilhooly
04-03-2016, 07:08 PM
New House of Cards available on Netflix. That's the weekend sorted.

Quite liking the People vs OJ Simpson on BBC2, three episodes into that.

Aldo1983
04-03-2016, 07:29 PM
Finished off Always Sunny In Philadelphia today, watched 113 episodes in under two weeks, theres a butt indent in my sofa now. Pretty easy going. Some episodes alot funnier than others but good time filler inner type series

Some episodes are a little too random but then the ones that are good are really ****ing good. The episodes where Charlie gets engaged and where he writes the play are highlights.

(tin hat) Better than Trailer Park Boys IMO.

Pacman1903
04-03-2016, 07:36 PM

Some episodes are a little too random but then the ones that are good are really ****ing good. The episodes where Charlie gets engaged and where he writes the play are highlights.

(tin hat) Better than Trailer Park Boys IMO.[/quote]

Oooooof TPB are superior (and coming to Glasgow in December :D . Hope im home.)

ASIP does indeed have random episodes,

The play episode is good "Nightman aaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

05car
04-03-2016, 08:10 PM
man in the high castle - watched the first 8 episodes not sure if I like it but I want to see what it's all about

vasilyrats86
05-03-2016, 06:21 PM
Started watching Trapped on the eyeplayer thingie the other nicht

nae bad on EBC 4 the nicht

its in Icelandic and set in a toon wee-er than Pitmidden min

mondo_notion
05-03-2016, 07:12 PM
I presume it was produced a while ago but just got round to watching 'The docklands bomb: executing peace'. It was on BBC4. That bomb ended the IRA's 17 month ceasefire. Huge blast with footage from one of the police cars dash-cam that had showed up to help try and evacuate the area after a warning was given. A lot of insight in to the operation to track down those responsible. (even though the actual time they spent behind bars was no more than a few years) - but that's another story. Good watch.

Also watching 'the jinx: the life and deaths of Robert Durst' for the second time. Strange character this one, linked to the deaths of his wife, his good friend and his neighbour but comes across as a nice, intelligent chap. On to 3rd episode.

xtrmntr75
05-03-2016, 09:40 PM
Finally finished Sopranos. Class from start to finish. Ok, it finished a bit meekly. It would have probably returned at some point if poor Gandolfini was still alive.

Started watching the fourth series of House of Cards

05car
05-03-2016, 11:49 PM

its very interesting is trapped

claustrophobic and atmospheric

I was reading the big lad who plays andri is a *** symbol in iceland, so if any of you chaps are fond of a bacon roll or a pie Iceland might be the place

MeadowbankRed
06-03-2016, 12:18 AM
Sopranos was indeed class but the show would never have come back. Tony probably did not have long left at the end.

Working my way through Boardwalk Empire, its a bit meh tbh, giving Veep another try and have the last 3 series of Mad Men to go.

Oh aye and that OJ Simpson thing has been good so far.

Aldo1983
06-03-2016, 10:28 AM
Boardwalk Empire didn't do it for me and I found the Sopranos to be a little too cheesy.

I'll say it again, for anyone that's not seen it then go check out the Shield for some hard hitting action. As grim as game of thrones with a storyline better than House of Cards. Plus Mogwai on the soundtrack.

Pacman1903
06-03-2016, 11:00 AM
I'll say it again, for anyone that's not seen it then go check out the Shield for some hard hitting action.

Ill take you on there. Needing something new to start

xtrmntr75
08-03-2016, 02:57 PM
I found the Sopranos to be a little too cheesy.

Nae wonder. Tony was 'ey stuffing his face.

On House of Cards, what a fine looking woman Neve Campbell is these days.

Stupie82
08-03-2016, 03:08 PM
House of Cards is a superb TV show and the dialog is phenomenal. Never did se the British original series, but may go to it once this one is all over with. Cant help wonder where Frank will end up... got a feeling Claire is up to something!

Saw last nights Walking Dead as well... was excellent. I know there aren't too many on here who like it, but Its had me gripped this season. Looking forward to the return of GOT in April and OITNB in June.

Pacman1903
08-03-2016, 03:21 PM

On House of Cards, what a fine looking woman Neve Campbell is these days.[/quote]

Shocking breakage of the rules there

CalumGilhooly
08-03-2016, 05:49 PM
Shocking breakage of the rules there

Affa chuffed she's on House of Cards. AFFA chuffed. :heart:

http://i64.tinypic.com/fn4i8j.jpg

05car
08-03-2016, 06:46 PM

On House of Cards, what a fine looking woman Neve Campbell is these days.[/quote]

point of order - rules

point of order 2 - fan wiz she nae like?

Aldo1983
08-03-2016, 07:29 PM
You wouldn't like her Oscar. Faither is a weegie and she turned up at a house party in Baillieston a few years back.

05car
08-03-2016, 08:20 PM
It's an utter misconception that I dislike West Coast people and their gallus ways byraway

xtrmntr75
09-03-2016, 12:18 AM
She was a babe 05car.

She's now a fine looking woman :)

CalumGilhooly
13-03-2016, 02:33 PM
Finally got round to watching I Believe In Miracles, the story of Nottingham Forest & Clough winning back to back European Cups. Fantastic TV. Excellent programme. Well worth checking it out.

I'm 6 episodes into the new House of Cards now, brilliant.

05car
13-03-2016, 02:36 PM
Finally got round to watching I Believe In Miracles, the story of Nottingham Forest & Clough winning back to back European Cups. Fantastic TV. Excellent programme. Well worth checking it out.

film thread surely...

Pacman1903
15-03-2016, 03:27 PM
Started the People vs OJ

Travoltas make up artist needs sacked

Aldo1983
15-03-2016, 04:00 PM
Done three episodes of it Pacman and chucked it.

Pacman1903
15-03-2016, 04:10 PM
Two down, just filling in time really. Its nae the best thing ive seen. Hoping it gets better

xtrmntr75
19-03-2016, 10:20 PM

Where do I get that programme CG? It's a brilliant story. Clough was something else. Obviously not as much success as Fergie but to win the Guff Challenge with two unfashionable clubs then win back to back European Cups with the second. That was some achievement.

I enjoyed House Of Cards. I rushed through it as the story seemed to flow. Series 5 must be out around November, eh

OneBrianIrvine
19-03-2016, 10:33 PM

its very interesting is trapped

claustrophobic and atmospheric

I was reading the big lad who plays andri is a *** symbol in iceland, so if any of you chaps are fond of a bacon roll or a pie Iceland might be the place [/quote]

Really enjoyed Trapped. Those involved with the **** fest that was Fortitude should watch it & take note.
Gripping stuff aided by fantastically atmospheric soundtrack. Brilliant music. I'd recommend anyone whose not seen it give it a try.

I also managed to pick up as much Icelandic as I did Danish from watching The Killing (another great show) ie one word takk :)

Random fact - ferry captain was the bereaved father in The Killing. Only read that afterwards, still can't believe same guy. Good act

Pacman1903
19-03-2016, 10:36 PM
Binned "the people vs OJ" tedious pish. 4 epiaodes and canna be arsed

Pacman1903
26-03-2016, 04:49 PM
Just watched a those "Life on Death Row" which have been on my planner for long enough. They were on BBC

1 of them was f@cked up. America is officially mental.

In a nut shell. Two boys go round to a anothers(one of the twos mates) to rob a safe that supposedly had 20k dollars in it. The plan was not to kill him just to rob it.

The boy gets killed by only 1 of the intruders with the other not having struck one blow, he garrotted and stabbed him multiple times, so much so he immediatley bled out rapidly.

The boy who did it admitted he did it and the other didnt do anything apart from came up with the idea of the robbery.

Outcome, Murderer gets life without parole and the guy who never touched him got the death penalty. Fit the f@ck

CalumGilhooly
26-03-2016, 07:25 PM
Employable Me.

Linky below.

Canna recommend you watch this highly enough.

Wonderful TV, the young autistic lad, Brett struggles with social conversation due to his condition.

Ach, I winna spoil it, watch it, and you'll see fit I mean. - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/b0755nyq)

Steve1903
26-03-2016, 09:41 PM
[quote="Pacman1903" which have been on my planner for long enough. They were on BBC

1 of them was f@cked up. America is officially mental.

In a nut shell. Two boys go round to a anothers(one of the twos mates) to rob a safe that supposedly had 20k dollars in it. The plan was not to kill him just to rob it.

The boy gets killed by only 1 of the intruders with the other not having struck one blow, he garrotted and stabbed him multiple times, so much so he immediatley bled out rapidly.

The boy who did it admitted he did it and the other didnt do anything apart from came up with the idea of the robbery.

Outcome, Murderer gets life without parole and the guy who never touched him got the death penalty. Fit the f@ck[/quote]

Personally in that situation I'd prefer the death penalty.

Pacman1903
26-03-2016, 09:49 PM
So would i but it doesnt make much sense

xtrmntr75
28-03-2016, 04:29 PM
Employable Me.

Linky below.

Wonderful TV, the young autistic lad, Brett struggles with social conversation due to his condition.

Ach, I winna spoil it, watch it, and you'll see fit I mean.

On a similar vein, I thought The A Word was good. Strong cast. Great to see Line Of Duty back.

05car
28-03-2016, 04:58 PM
Did anyone watch the night manager?
I mean it was okay but convoluted and disappointing finish

05car
28-03-2016, 07:47 PM
guy martin is insane

Aldo1983
28-03-2016, 09:10 PM
Employable Me.

Linky below.

Ach, I winna spoil it, watch it, and you'll see fit I mean.

Just watched this on your recommendation. Missus was in tears and if I wasn't such a tough guy I might have done the same. Look forward to the next episode.

Pacman1903
28-03-2016, 09:32 PM
Trailer Park Boys Series 10 has appeared on Netflix

:D :D :D

The_Verninator
30-03-2016, 05:45 PM
Finished Daredevil season 2...excellent...hope The Punisher gets his own series
Billions...enjoying it...makes a change from super hero/sci-fi that i usually watch
Bosh season 2...good
Black Sails season 3...excellent series
Better Call Saul...bubbling away very nicely...excellent

Not to mention have been catching up an a series called Can't Pay Well Take It Away...morbidly fascinating watching the high court bailiffs doing their work.

don_in
31-03-2016, 11:28 AM
If you have amazon prime or video or whatever and you haven't found it yet Hap and Leonard is worth a watch.

Based on the first in a series of books by Joe Lansdale and directed by Jim Mickle who adapted Lansdale's Cold in July for cinema last year it's well worth a blast.

Starts Michael K Williams (Omar from the Wire and Chalky White from Boardwalk empire), James Purefoy (Marc Anthony in Rome and Joe Carroll in the following) and Christina Hendricks (who needs no introduction on this board but rules are rules so click the link below). - view external link (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/10/8f/b3/108fb3f483d2b0ee5cd50db4ffc751ab.jpg)

Pacman1903
01-04-2016, 10:27 AM
The Last Days Of Vietnam

Its on Netflix, documentary on the evacuation of Saigon. Real footage and interviews with Americans and Vietnamese.

Great viewing

The Vietnemese pilot ditching the Chinook is unbelievable.

Worth a watch

Mason89
01-04-2016, 11:32 AM
Trailer Park Boys Series 10 has appeared on Netflix

:D :D :D

Just saw the first episode, brilliant XD

Pacman1903
01-04-2016, 11:48 AM
Soon as i noticed it i sat up and watched all ten in a row.

F@cking love TPB

Mason89
01-04-2016, 12:14 PM
I only started watching it last year but did the first 9 seasons in a couple of weeks. Easily the best thing on tv.

Pacman1903
05-04-2016, 09:28 AM
Just watched Billy Connolly's Tracks Across America

Poor dude, his health has deteriorated alot. I would think think this will be the last of his tour type series

CoveKreep
05-04-2016, 09:45 AM
On mainstream TV - promising start for Marcella last night......

Aldo1983
05-04-2016, 09:55 AM
Anyone see the Walking Dead? Lots of criticism but I liked the ending. Can't see it being one of the ****ty characters.

CalumGilhooly
05-04-2016, 04:52 PM
Just watched Billy Connolly's Tracks Across America

Poor dude, his health has deteriorated alot. I would think think this will be the last of his tour type series

Got round to watching the first episode last night.

He's a shadow of what he used to be. Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if this is to be his final TV programme.

Saying that, if it is to be his last one, he's going out on a high, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Pauldolski10
05-04-2016, 06:06 PM
Just started watching Ray Donovan. Quite good so far. Also watched 1st 2 series of Brooklyn nine nine again which is quality

Mr_Grieves
05-04-2016, 06:13 PM
On mainstream TV - promising start for Marcella last night......

Aye, I fair enjoyed it.

Its an 8 part series so nae doot they'll be a few more twists and turns to come.

AberdeenArnold
05-04-2016, 07:11 PM
Anyone see the Walking Dead? Lots of criticism but I liked the ending. Can't see it being one of the ****ty characters.

Aye, I thought it was superb. Best series yet.

I like how it left it hanging. Good TV should give you strong emotion. Last night did that.

xtrmntr75
22-04-2016, 01:46 PM
The latest series of Line Of Duty has been fantastic. Excellent writing and sublime acting.

Pacman1903
22-04-2016, 02:15 PM
Ive got through 6 series of Californication.

Mulder as Hank is very good in it.

The RZA fae the Wu Tang Clan is also good

Bit of a f@ck fest but its quite good, easy to watch andba time filler. Beside the copious amounts of hotties there are incredible amounts of rock and heavy metal references, tunes, cameos

Zack Wylde(Ozzy/BLS)
Chris Holmes(WASP)
Marilyn Manson
Sebastian Bach(Skid Row)
Steve Jones(*** Pistols)
Tommy Lee(Motley Crue)

To a few

The episode titles are alls of tunes/albums ".....and Justice For All" "Here i Go Again" "Hell Aint A Bad Place to Be" etc

The books Hank writes, "Seasons in the Abyss", "South of Heaven" and "God Hates Us All" are alld after Slayer albums

And there is a bit of Warren Zevon here and there which is never a bad thing

Good watch

The_Verninator
22-04-2016, 04:14 PM

I was a little miffed at the ending black out thingy - bit of a cop out i thought - agree will be one of the minor characters

The actor who plays Negan is a great choice

Still an excellent season

The_Verninator
22-04-2016, 04:15 PM
Just started watching Ray Donovan. Quite good so far. Also watched 1st 2 series of Brooklyn nine nine again which is quality

Been banging the drum for Ray Donovan - you will enjoy great series

xtrmntr75
23-04-2016, 10:43 PM
Getting into Undercover now. A great story. Probably not far from the truth on how racist and corrupt the Met is.

mondo_notion
23-04-2016, 11:21 PM

I was a little miffed at the ending black out thingy - bit of a cop out i thought - agree will be one of the minor characters

The actor who plays Negan is a great choice

Still an excellent season[/quote]

I've liked the show from the start but it's lost its way too much now I feel. Too much storylines getting repeated.

Apparently it's Glen but don't take my word on it.

InversneckieDob
24-04-2016, 05:51 AM
The latest series of Line Of Duty has been fantastic. Excellent writing and sublime acting.
It's been sound.
Looking forward to the last episode.

Pacman1903
24-04-2016, 09:39 AM
F is For Family on Netflix

Cartoon,pretty funny, hope theres another series

scapegoat
24-04-2016, 10:14 AM

Ray Donovan is very good, is Brooklyn 99 the US police comedy?
If it is, that series is f4cking awful!

AberdeenArnold
24-04-2016, 10:33 AM
Game Of Thrones starts again tonight. It's on at 2am if anyone wants to Sky Plus it.

Should be an advert free episode to.

I going to predict lots of *** and violence.

Aldo1983
30-04-2016, 11:30 PM
One more Vinyl to watch. Didn't fancy it at first, thought it would be too cheesy but it's been **** hot. ***, drugs and rock n roll alright. The soundtrack is phenomenal.

Only downside is Mick Jagger's son who is utter pish at the acting.

Goalposter
01-05-2016, 12:07 AM
Just watched a new series about past boyfriends and current relationships. Full of s*x and singing.

it's called...

'The X F*cked-her'

I'll get my coat.

:blue:

xtrmntr75
01-05-2016, 11:09 AM
Well, the climax of Line Of Duty didn't disappoint one bit.

Started on Peaky Blinders Series 1 last night. The brilliant Undercover continues tonight.

InversneckieDob
01-05-2016, 11:17 AM

Yep, really good.

I loved the way it jumped from tense, courtroom style drama, to a big shoot-out.

You reckon it T's up another season?

Pacman1903
07-05-2016, 09:08 PM
Starring Adam West

Netflix Documentary

Quite good, seems like a really sound down to earth dude

Pacman1903
08-05-2016, 12:23 AM
If you can still catch it

The Ritchie Blackmore Story

Sky Arts

Rainbow are one of the best bands ever

"RISING"

Dio/Bonnet/Turner, all fantastic

Brian Grantland
08-05-2016, 01:07 AM

Yep, really good.

I loved the way it jumped from tense, courtroom style drama, to a big shoot-out.

You reckon it T's up another season?[/quote]

I think the next season might be going after the corruption they didn't get at the boys home

Pacman1903
09-05-2016, 02:52 PM
Put on Netflix today and the first thing that was listed in the Recently Added bit........

"We Are Twisted F@cking Sister"

Excellent and informative viewing

Pacman1903
09-05-2016, 09:37 PM
Yaaas min

New episodes of It Always Sunny In Philidelphia on Netflix

:D

Pacman1903
11-05-2016, 11:19 AM
A League Of Their Own Roadtrip

Funny as f@ck.

Jamie Redknapp is such a beaut "the salt water has done alot of damage to my skin" Poovery

Jack Whithall texting Ian Dowie "i have a chubby thinking of you" from Jamies phone. XD

OneBrianIrvine
11-05-2016, 12:23 PM
Just noticed Gomorrah is back tonight, not seen it advertised til now.
Been so long I didn't even realise there was a Series 2.

Looking forward to seeing if Don Pietro will get his revenge on anti-hero Ciro
Kind of hoping he kicks his son's butt first - Genny needs a slap.

mondo_notion
11-05-2016, 06:18 PM
Just noticed Gomorrah is back tonight, not seen it advertised til now.
Been so long I didn't even realise there was a Series 2.

Looking forward to seeing if Don Pietro will get his revenge on anti-hero Ciro
Kind of hoping he kicks his son's butt first - Genny needs a slap.

Nice one, glad I logged in. I'd forgot it was starting tonight. Series 1 on catch up to. Atlantic is the only good thing about SKY these days.

Pacman1903
11-05-2016, 06:33 PM
I disagree mondo min, sky arts is a quality channel too

Aldo1983
11-05-2016, 07:47 PM
Veep has been good so far. The relationship between Gary and Selina is brilliant.

Watched In the Line of Duty and it's possibly the cheesiest thing I've seen on TV. Utter pish.

Pacman1903
11-05-2016, 10:54 PM
Another Netflix doc

Back In Time

30th anniversary of Back To The Future

Good viewing, learned alot that i didnt know, original ideas that were canned, cast that were canned. Massive part of my childhood and i still watch it if i see its on.

Nae all good though.Very sad to see Michael J Fox and his condition. Poor guy was diagnosed with it at 30 too.

OneBrianIrvine
13-05-2016, 06:46 PM
Veep has been good so far. The relationship between Gary and Selina is brilliant.

Didn't realise it was back until I saw this so cheers.
Just caught up with the first 3 ep's and found them hilarious as per. Funniest show on TV right now by a mile. Like you say Gary/Selina interaction is priceless. Particularly enjoying Richard too XD

Aldo1983
13-05-2016, 07:43 PM
Did someone mention Welcome to Leith on here? Good documentary about a town in North Dakota with only 25 residents plus one mad mental white supremacist who just appears and starts buying up plots. Only in America as they say.

Steve1903
13-05-2016, 09:28 PM
A League Of Their Own Roadtrip

Funny as f@ck.

Jamie Redknapp is such a beaut "the salt water has done alot of damage to my skin" Poovery

Jack Whithall texting Ian Dowie "i have a chubby thinking of you" from Jamies phone. XD

If you thought it was funny, I'll assume you were p!shed at the time.

Pacman1903
15-05-2016, 10:35 PM
Did someone mention Welcome to Leith on here? Good documentary about a town in North Dakota with only 25 residents plus one mad mental white supremacist who just appears and starts buying up plots. Only in America as they say.

Fit did you make of the boy Tyler with the Hitler tash which he couldnt grow properly

Or the fact that Cobb himself hadnt looked into his own DNA XD

But beyond the funny bits,bunch of f@cking idiots. Imagine that turned up in your town. You get up one morning and your neighbours garden is decked out in aryan and supremacist flags.

mondo_notion
16-05-2016, 03:16 PM
Whole first series of Billions on sky boxsets if anyone liked the pilot episode.

Aldo1983
16-05-2016, 03:52 PM

Fit did you make of the boy Tyler with the Hitler tash which he couldnt grow properly

Or the fact that Cobb himself hadnt looked into his own DNA XD

But beyond the funny bits,bunch of f@cking idiots. Imagine that turned up in your town. You get up one morning and your neighbours garden is decked out in aryan and supremacist flags.

[/quote]

I think Tyler was more "care in the community" than a menace to one.

Pacman1903
26-05-2016, 08:07 AM
Currently working my way through the Fast Show box set. Still as funny after all these years

If theres a better sketch show, i havent seen it

Brian Grantland
26-05-2016, 10:03 PM
storyville on bbc 4 at 1.05 is worth a sky+ for anyone who hasn't seen it
last days of saigon

really good

DaewonSong
30-05-2016, 12:10 PM
Just watched the new Top Gear, I quite enjoyed it. Matt LeBlanc held the show together but there was obviously very little chemistry between him and Chris Evans.

Looking at Twitter and other comments looks like most people hated it, some of the comments are really bizarre. I can't say I have ever listened/watched anything of Chris Evans but everyone seems to hate his guts.

Anyone else give it a watch?

Aldo1983
30-05-2016, 12:18 PM
Currently working my way through the Fast Show box set. Still as funny after all these years

Nice!

Pacman1903
30-05-2016, 12:36 PM

Nice! [/quote]

Unlucky Alf trying to make his way to his ladyfriends to pop the question. Comedy brilliance

Jupiter
30-05-2016, 04:16 PM
Just watched the new Top Gear, I quite enjoyed it. Matt LeBlanc held the show together but there was obviously very little chemistry between him and Chris Evans.

Looking at Twitter and other comments looks like most people hated it, some of the comments are really bizarre. I can't say I have ever listened/watched anything of Chris Evans but everyone seems to hate his guts.

Anyone else give it a watch?

it was a load of pish, just like every other TV show that tw@t Chris Evans has been in.

GlezgaRed
07-06-2016, 02:43 PM
Recently finished;
The 100 (Season 3)
Bosch (Season 1) really enjoyed the style of the show
Red Oaks (Season 1)

and still watching;
Trapped
Quantico
Banshee (Season 4)

and waiting to go;
Deutschland 83
Hap and Leonard
Sneaky Pete
The Preacher

Brian Grantland
07-06-2016, 04:00 PM
If anyone is looking for a box set
Bloodline on Netflix is good.

AberdeenArnold
08-06-2016, 06:11 PM
Thierry Henry : My France, My Euros.

Best build up programme to the Euros, catch it on BBC IPlayer.

It crams all the classic Euro moments into 1 hour. Loved it.

Brian Grantland
08-06-2016, 06:16 PM
Thierry Henry : My France, My Euros.

Best build up programme to the Euros, catch it on BBC IPlayer.

It crams all the classic Euro moments into 1 hour. Loved it.

Just watching it at the minute, 15 mins in.

Really good so far.

AberdeenArnold
08-06-2016, 06:20 PM
Just watching it at the minute, 15 mins in.

Really good so far.

It's cracking, enjoy min

Pacman1903
08-06-2016, 09:45 PM
Making my way through Ren and Stimpy all series

Awesomely daft

xtrmntr75
08-06-2016, 09:49 PM
Started watching Lilyhammer. Good so far. Raised a couple of giggles

Brian Grantland
08-06-2016, 10:01 PM
It's cracking, enjoy min

It was

Shearer demonstrating why he's a w4nker and a serial loser.

Pacman1903
08-06-2016, 10:02 PM
Started watching Lilyhammer. Good so far. Raised a couple of giggles

Keep me posted if its any use as i just added it to my Netflix list today

Aldo1983
09-06-2016, 05:56 AM
Veep gets better and better. Gary and Jonah are up there with the top comedy characters of all time.

The Chefs Table season 2 on Netflix has been good as well.

Nothing compares to game of thrones for me just now.

mondo_notion
13-06-2016, 04:29 PM
Anyone watch 'interview with a murderer' last night on 4? Fascinating stuff and the professor did very well to get the guy Spencer rattled but he managed to do it in a friendly way as if they were 2 friends having a chat in a pub.

All centred round the 1978 murder of a paperboy who was blasted in the face with a shotgun after allegedly stumbling in to a robbery.

Mind blowing stuff with loads of twists. Get it watched if you haven't already.

mondo_notion
17-06-2016, 06:58 PM
Watched the season finale of Gomorra after work. Second season has been better than the first. Beautifully made and absolutely brutal in parts. Best show on TV at the moment in my opinion.

Special mention for Cristiana Dell'Anna who plays Patrizia. She is amazing.....

http://i63.tinypic.com/23rlaq8.jpg

Can't wait for series 3.

Aldo1983
17-06-2016, 08:39 PM
I started watching Gomorra last night. Well I managed to watch the first episode in series 2. Then ruined it all to the lassie at work because I has no idea. Fud.

AberdeenArnold
18-06-2016, 02:05 PM
The Resurrection of Jake the Snake on Netflix.

It's nae a ****o before anyone asks :P

Really good, well worth watching, even if you don't like wrestling.

A simple story of a guy down on his luck trying to get his sh1t together.

Aldo1983
18-06-2016, 02:19 PM
He has mair luck than most of the wrestlers from back then.

AberdeenArnold
18-06-2016, 02:25 PM
I think he may be moving threads shortly.

Aldo1983
18-06-2016, 03:32 PM
Oh

Pacman1903
18-06-2016, 07:49 PM

On my netflix to watch list. Get it done when i get home. Wifis pish here

Brian Grantland
18-06-2016, 07:56 PM
I think he may be moving threads shortly.

crack or heroin

think it's crack no?

AberdeenArnold
18-06-2016, 08:02 PM
I wouldn't want to spoil it min.

Let's say that he is battling many oppenents, call it a Royal Rumble of addiction.

Pacman1903
18-06-2016, 08:15 PM
I wouldn't want to spoil it min.

Let's say that he is battling many oppenents, call it a Royal Rumble of addiction.

I ken he is/was a crack heid and a sketchy parent and thats it

If you want good viewing on Netflix, try The Last Gladiators

Its about enforcers in the NHL and the aftermath. Mainly about Chris "Knuckles"Nilan anf lets say hes had a few battles off the rink

Aldo1983
19-06-2016, 07:25 AM
I watched the jake the snake thing last night and it was pretty pish. Amateurish American style documentary. I found it all a bit weird. Lots of "Bros" looking after each other. Million Dollar man was only a talking head. He should have been in character taunting people.

Mason89
20-06-2016, 10:34 PM
I ken he is/was a crack heid and a sketchy parent and thats it

If you want good viewing on Netflix, try The Last Gladiators

Its about enforcers in the NHL and the aftermath. Mainly about Chris "Knuckles"Nilan anf lets say hes had a few battles off the rink

I like how he allows himself a smile when he's talking about knocking players out. It's great tv regardless if you've got any interest in Ice Hockey or not.

Brian Grantland
20-06-2016, 10:49 PM
surprised u never started a deid gordie howe thread min

Aldo1983
26-06-2016, 09:13 PM
Finally caught up with Gomorrah after making a c'unt of it. Quality TV. That boys weight fair yo-yos.

The_Verninator
04-07-2016, 09:36 PM
Preacher - never read the comics (sorry graphic novels for all the sad c*nts) - excellent so far

Ray Donovan - one of my fav shows ...love Mickey

Game of Thrones - - great ending to another excellent season - only 13 eps to go.

Wolf Creek - great 1st episode..plodding middle...decent ending...but weak lame backstory for Mick Taylor.

Person of Interest & Banshee - sorry to see the end of two excellent shows

Pacman1903
05-07-2016, 05:13 AM
preacher - never read the comics (sorry graphic novels for all the sad virgins who still live with their mums)

fify

Pacman1903
05-07-2016, 05:17 AM
Started watching 'allo 'allo last night as a time filler before my pit. Still ace after all these years. Should keep me busy for a while as there are 80 odd episodes. Definitely one of my favourites.

But why does the "Fallen Madonna With The Big Boobies" start off as the "Reclining Madonna With The Big Boobies", just in the first episode. All I ask for is continuity for f@ck sake

Barnared
05-07-2016, 10:39 AM
An oldie making a comeback. Robot Wars.

Back on BBC 2 soon.

Barnared
05-07-2016, 10:41 AM

Back on bbc 2 soon.

Pacman1903
05-07-2016, 11:44 AM

Back on bbc 2 soon.

Aye i heard, someone already told me ;D

Barnared
05-07-2016, 08:36 PM
XD
I was so excited I had to say it twice.

Actually, I don't know why it double posted.

Brian Grantland
12-07-2016, 09:48 PM
oj: made in america on bt sports

is incredible

mondo_notion
13-07-2016, 06:39 PM
oj: made in america on bt sports

is incredible

Is that the 5 part documentary thing? If it is then I finished it the other week.

Don't know what was more disturbing, the fact he was found not guilty or the support he got from a lot of the American public. Did you notice some of the people were holding signs outside the court reading "innocent or guilty, we love you OJ". The guy practically decapitated his ex wife with a knife for f*ck sake.

Brian Grantland
14-07-2016, 11:26 PM
Is that the 5 part documentary thing? If it is then I finished it the other week.

Don't know what was more disturbing, the fact he was found not guilty or the support he got from a lot of the American public. Did you notice some of the people were holding signs outside the court reading "innocent or guilty, we love you OJ". The guy practically decapitated his ex wife with a knife for f*ck sake.

considering how much he hated black people it was just incredible

the lawyers for OJ too

they know yet here they are 20 years later saying he wasn't guilty

Pacman1903
15-07-2016, 09:18 PM

Just watched this.

A few points

He is lucky he was DDPs mentor or he wouldnt have had his support

DDP looks like he is made of a melted candle

Mean Gene Oakerland is look affa old

GlezgaRed
16-07-2016, 02:13 AM
Person of Interest & Banshee - sorry to see the end of two excellent shows

Have to share those sentiments.

Polished off Trapped, Hap & Leonard,Catastrophe (Season 1) and Game of Thrones these past few weeks.

Started on Better Call Saul Season 2 and Wayward Pines Season 2.

Loads more shows sitting in reserve; Preacher, Mr.Robot, Bosch (Season 2), Billions, The Tunnel (Season2 ), Outcast and more.....

Pacman1903
16-07-2016, 07:24 AM
Finally finished off Daredevil series two.

Good program that

AberdeenArnold
16-07-2016, 07:33 PM
Tony Robbins: I am not your guru.

On Netflix, A life guru who charges $5k for a 10 day mind work out.

The guy is a psychopath, well worth a watch.

DodHagi
16-07-2016, 09:41 PM
Highly recommend The Detectorists on netflix is well worth a watch.

Written and starring Mackenzie Crook

Pacman1903
22-07-2016, 08:38 AM
New Bojack Horseman appeared on Netflix :D

xtrmntr75
24-07-2016, 09:33 PM
Finished watching Lilyhammer last night. I liked it. Light hearted enough. Great to see Springs**** make a cameo in the last ep

Pacman1903
25-07-2016, 09:49 PM
Manson

Netflix doc on Charles Manson and the family. Seen plenty of docs and read a few books in the past. Some good some nae.This one was good as Linda Kasabian gives interviews throughout

Anyone want to join the Pacman family

golfpunk
26-07-2016, 01:57 PM
highly recommend 'the night of' starring riz ahmed, michael k. williams and john turturro. hbo show that's 3 episodes in but starts over here on sky atlantic some time in autumn.

Brian Grantland
27-07-2016, 01:38 AM
highly recommend 'the night of' starring riz ahmed, michael k. williams and john turturro. hbo show that's 3 episodes in but starts over here on sky atlantic some time in autumn.

it's great

Brian Grantland
30-07-2016, 06:54 PM
Just watched a great Documentary on the 4 minute mile by Bannister.

Won't be for all folks.

BBC 4

Barnared
30-07-2016, 07:44 PM
Just watched a great Documentary on the 4 minute mile by Bannister.

Won't be for all folks.

BBC 4
On running.

I watched The Fall: Decker vs Budd on Sky Atlantic the other night.

Again, it won't be for everyone but I thought it was an excellent documentary. I vaguely remember the hooha at the time but I had no real idea of the history behind the whole thing. The daily mail are phukin scum.

The_Verninator
31-07-2016, 03:27 PM

I 3rd that - been really good so far

xtrmntr75
08-08-2016, 08:53 PM
Just watched the Rack Pack on BBC iplayer. Story of snooker in the 80s and how Alex Higgins career spiralled out of control while Steve Davis with the help of Barry Hearn went the other way. Was quite good.

OneBrianIrvine
08-08-2016, 10:42 PM
On running.

I watched The Fall: Decker vs Budd on Sky Atlantic the other night.

Again, it won't be for everyone but I thought it was an excellent documentary. I vaguely remember the hooha at the time but I had no real idea of the history behind the whole thing. The daily mail are phukin scum.

Same. Eye-opener as no recollection of Mail's involvement. Descipable treatment of Budd all around, the 'baddie' to Decker's golden-girl image. Reminiscent of the press coverage of Coe/Ovett where it turned out Coe the golden boy was really the **** all along.

Good doc, sad that for both of them their drive seemed to be the result of miserable childhoods.

GlezgaRed
11-08-2016, 03:29 PM
Coach Trip is back.....the only reality type TV show I watch.

Polished off the 2nd season The Last Ship, decent enough.
Downloading The Strain Season 1 onto my Sky Box this now.

Aldo1983
13-08-2016, 09:36 AM
Just finished Stranger Things. Load of *******s.

Pacman1903
15-08-2016, 08:14 PM
Just finished off Parks and Recreation. Been watching it over the last 2 month. Quick and easy to watch Liked it alot. Alot of laughs throughout the 7 series. Ron Swanson is a excellent comedy character. Chris Dwyer is also worth a mention.

The_Verninator
16-08-2016, 07:40 AM
Coach Trip is back.....the only reality type TV show I watch.

Polished off the 2nd season The Last Ship, decent enough.
Downloading The Strain Season 1 onto my Sky Box this now.

Starts average then goes down the p*sser in season 2

GlezgaRed
16-08-2016, 10:39 AM
Starts average then goes down the p*sser in season 2

The Last Ship or The Strain ?

Pacman1903
16-08-2016, 11:46 AM
Just started Black Sails. Nae sure if it will be any use but ill give it a bash to fill in time

Brian Grantland
16-08-2016, 01:42 PM
some quality t and a in it

The_Verninator
17-08-2016, 07:20 AM

Too much self-abuse made me blind

The Strain

The_Verninator
17-08-2016, 07:20 AM
Just started Black Sails. Nae sure if it will be any use but ill give it a bash to fill in time

Black Sails is excellent - some top totty too i might add

xtrmntr75
19-08-2016, 08:07 AM

He might have meant Coach Trip

mondo_notion
22-08-2016, 05:50 PM
Don't usually bother with C5 but I recorded 'celeb trolls: we are coming for you' from the other night and just got round to watching it.

Frankie Bridge tracking down some losers who have been slagging 'celebs' off on-line except they didn't seem to be celebs - Chris Maloney from big brother, some wifey who stuck up for someone being trolled, James Bulgers mum who has been getting some particularly nasty abuse and that wee Jay from Celtic and his old man.

I've never got why people who get trolled don't just stop using social media, it's not hard, I deleted my facebook account about the same time those 'how many likes for this puppy?' and pictures of what people were having for tea really took off (no offence to the 'fits cooking' thread). If someone is on-line giving you grief just don't read the f*ckin stuff.

Anyway, typical C5 documentary, absolute garbage. They spoke to one guy over the phone who apologised for saying he wanted to kill Chris Maloney and they let one ex-policeman escape through a gate before they got the chance to tackle him for his 5 years of abuse to some random woman.

Investigative journalism at it's very worst.

Pacman1903
22-08-2016, 06:13 PM
Going back to Black Sails. Finished the 1st series last night. Good prog that. Looking forward to the 2nd which ill start tonight

Pacman1903
31-08-2016, 12:08 PM
Finished Black Sails series 3. Excellent program, glad I watched it

xtrmntr75
02-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Finished Narcos the other week. Looking forrit to the new series and then The Fall returns for it's swansong soon.

The_Verninator
06-09-2016, 03:11 PM
Narcos Season 2 - excellent

Pacman1903
06-09-2016, 03:16 PM
Narcos Season 2 - excellent

Is it on Netflix now. Sweet.

Between last night and being on the boat i have watched the first 11 episodes of Deadwood. Its pretty good. Lovejoy is good in it

Didnt know what to expect as i was given every series offshore.

Good viewing

mondo_notion
06-09-2016, 07:48 PM
Onyone got one of those kodi loaded android box thingies? Boy at work was on about them so got one from amazon. Been driving me crazy since I got home from work trying to get it set up. Getting there now but are they any use?

I used to consider myself quite tech savvy but must have lost my way a bit after learning email.

The_Verninator
07-09-2016, 04:39 PM
Is it on Netflix now. Sweet.

Between last night and being on the boat i have watched the first 11 episodes of Deadwood. Its pretty good. Lovejoy is good in it

Didnt know what to expect as i was given every series offshore.

Good viewing

Love Deadwood - word is they're making a movie/final extended TV episode to finish the series off proper

The_Verninator
07-09-2016, 04:42 PM
Onyone got one of those kodi loaded android box thingies? Boy at work was on about them so got one from amazon. Been driving me crazy since I got home from work trying to get it set up. Getting there now but are they any use?

I used to consider myself quite tech savvy but must have lost my way a bit after learning email.

I just got the Amazon firestick - it seems a bit confusing at first - but once you get the basics and fumble around like i did - it fine.

I just added the best/biggest repos with all the add-ons i needed

Got the ivue2 EPG set up

Will mess around with it to get it the way i want.

Pacman1903
07-09-2016, 08:11 PM
Love Deadwood - word is they're making a movie/final extended TV episode to finish the series off proper

In now on series 2. Like it alot. Ian McShane is excellent in it. "cocksucka"

Redtothebone
08-09-2016, 08:09 PM
recommend... The Strain...Guillermo del Toro is involved so its a bit diffrent in a good way IMO

Pacman1903
19-09-2016, 08:39 AM
Just finished Narcos series 2. Looks like it will continue for another series on the Cali Cartel.

Cracking program

Pacman1903
19-09-2016, 02:17 PM
At a loose end today so been watching Fargo as id seen it mentioned here. Decent program. 5 Episodes in

The_Verninator
19-09-2016, 05:09 PM
At a loose end today so been watching Fargo as id seen it mentioned here. Decent program. 5 Episodes in

Season 2 is even better

Ewan McGregor is in Series 3 should be good

Pacman1903
19-09-2016, 07:51 PM
Ill batter through a few more tonight.

mondo_notion
19-09-2016, 08:18 PM
Just finished Narcos series 2. Looks like it will continue for another series on the Cali Cartel.

Cracking program

What's the deal with big Pablos jumpers? All that disposable income you would have thought he would have got himself a nice stone island or hugo boss

http://boards.footymad.net/images/attach/jpg.gif http://boards.footymad.net/images/attach/jpg.gif

http://boards.footymad.net/images/attach/jpg.gif http://boards.footymad.net/images/attach/jpg.gif

Pacman1903
19-09-2016, 08:22 PM
What's the deal with big Pablos jumpers? All that disposable income you would have thought he would have got himself a nice stone island or hugo boss

I did think that too. His scabby plain white nae make trainers too.

standfreelee
19-09-2016, 08:26 PM
I did think that too. His scabby plain white nae make trainers too.

just watching season 2 of Narcos it is affa good. calling all my workmates patron

Pacman1903
30-09-2016, 10:50 PM
Downloaded all "Footballs Greatest" on Sky as there are some new ones added. Great viewing. Teams and players.

Before my time but f@ck me Rivellino was some kiddy.

There is also Brazil 70 episode which is ace. Never happen in modern fitba.

Shame my years are at such a premium as i missed the greatest fitba ever played

Manure 1999 credit where its due, Iniesta, Del Piero, Maldini, Rivaldo, Baresi all great viewing. Loving it

And of course REAL Ronaldo is the Phenomenon

Got it on series link so will get back to heaps of them

The_Verninator
02-10-2016, 04:32 PM
Luke Cage - is turning out pretty good
Vice Principals - Good fun with a nasty edge
The Blacklist - slick and fun but a little shallow
Designated Survivor - Nice premise and Kiefer Sutherland is always good to watch + Maggie Q for the wrist action
Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Was always hit or miss but seems to have upped it's game + Ghost Rider looks awsome

GlezgaRed
13-10-2016, 01:56 AM
recommend... The Strain...Guillermo del Toro is involved so its a bit diffrent in a good way IMO

The Strain is excellent, rattled through the first two seasons about a month or two ago. Third season now started in America.

Just finished this past two weeks;
Gomorrah Season 2, delighted we're getting another season next year.
Homeland Seasons 4 & 5, Season 6 due January 2017.

Pacman1903
15-10-2016, 07:33 PM
Have to say. I reckon Deadwood is my favourite series ive watched. Just finished it.

mondo_notion
21-10-2016, 06:31 PM
Fit the f*ck has happened to Emmerdale? A wifey running about in a wedding dress, cars crashing awaii and all filmed in some weird, hazy daydream style. Nae watched it since the Tates were on the go.

Pacman1903
03-11-2016, 11:27 PM
Designated Survivor - Nice premise and Kiefer Sutherland is always good to watch + Maggie Q for the wrist action

I just watched the first 5 episodes. Pretty decent

But i prefer the other bird. And i will adhere to the rules unlike some

http://i63.tinypic.com/dfj82g.jpg

Pacman1903
11-11-2016, 09:59 PM
Blootered all 3 series of The Fall this week. Nae bad, quite dark. My only problem is it didn't have to be 3 series long. Could have been compacted

Gillian Anderson WYOWYN

http://i67.tinypic.com/34payky.jpg

Ach go on then

Pacman1903
29-11-2016, 02:19 PM
This trip offshore will be all about the Sopranos. Never watched it before. Going to try and make a serious dent in it

dons8321
29-11-2016, 07:05 PM
Blootered all 3 series of The Fall this week. Nae bad, quite dark. My only problem is it didn't have to be 3 series long. Could have been compacted

Gillian Anderson WYOWYN

http://i67.tinypic.com/34payky.jpg

Ach go on then

Totally agree about it being a series too long (and about Gillian!). Couldn't understand how the killer was put in ICU in the next room to one of victims who'd survived, without any restraints and also when he went to the pych hospital he was allowed to roam pretty freely - the Daily Mail would have had a field day!

mondo_notion
29-11-2016, 08:06 PM
This trip offshore will be all about the Sopranos. Never watched it before. Going to try and make a serious dent in it

By far the best television show ever made. Anyone who disagrees is just wrong. So much to absorb in every episode. God knows how many times I have watched it and still find little hidden gems of lines in it.

Enjoy.

Pacman1903
29-11-2016, 09:36 PM
By far the best television show ever made. Anyone who disagrees is just wrong. So much to absorb in every episode. God knows how many times I have watched it and still find little hidden gems of lines in it.

Enjoy.

At the moment its Deadwood for me. Loved that.

Ill see what The Sopranos does for me. In hotel on Ep5 of series 1. Reasonably slow start.

Ill get a few more on my 5hr boat ride tomorrow. Then 2 a night most nights. Over 28 days that should get me around 3/4 of the wway through

mondo_notion
30-11-2016, 11:30 PM
Probably been mentioned before but I've just discovered Bloodline.

Cracking show, I'm completely hooked. The boy who plays Danny is amazing, never wanted to throttle a tv character as much as I do him. What a piece of work!

Plus Meg is pretty easy on the eye to :heart:

scobiemacd
01-12-2016, 12:13 AM
Anyone watch the series ' The Missing' that concluded tonight? Best thing on the beeb in years.

xtrmntr75
01-12-2016, 09:39 AM
Anyone watch the series ' The Missing' that concluded tonight? Best thing on the beeb in years.

It was brilliant Scobes. Maybe just better than the first series. Like the first time, the French detective stole the show. Great acting throughout.

GlezgaRed
02-12-2016, 12:02 PM
The Missing is/was top quality TV.

Rattling through a fair few shows recently;
The Tunnel: Sabotage
The Fall Season 3
Last Man on Earth Season 1 and halfway through Season 2
Westworld (last 2 episodes to go)
Humans (3 episodes to go)
Exorcist (first 5 episodes this week)
The Tyrant Season 2
and
The Curse of Oak Island has returned on History channel :):):)

Pacman1903
03-12-2016, 08:57 PM
Is it just me or is the Sopranos pretty slow in the first 2 series. Im on ep 5 of series 2

mondo_notion
03-12-2016, 09:45 PM
Is it just me or is the Sopranos pretty slow in the first 2 series. Im on ep 5 of series 2

Hmm, if you aren't in to it after a series and half then it probably aint for you. Whatever you do don't give up on it, you've got 'pine barrens' in series 3 (arguably the best episode of TV ever made) and my personal favourite 'Knight in white satin armour' at the end of series 2 to enjoy.

Pacman1903
04-12-2016, 09:09 AM
Hmm, if you aren't in to it after a series and half then it probably aint for you. Whatever you do don't give up on it, you've got 'pine barrens' in series 3 (arguably the best episode of TV ever made) and my personal favourite 'Knight in white satin armour' at the end of series 2 to enjoy.

Not saying its bad, just slow

Pacman1903
06-12-2016, 08:51 PM
2nd series down. Im right into it now

mondo_notion
10-12-2016, 09:51 PM
Can not believe the ending to series 2 of Bloodline :O Presume they are busy making the 3rd :?

Was definitely not expecting that. I'd say that show is up there with Sopranos and Gomorrah for me. Enjoyed every minute of it.

Pacman1903
28-12-2016, 11:09 PM
Amazingly i managed to start the Sopranos the day i got on board the ship and finished the day i got off

Great prog. The ending is weird but i think i got it (wont spoil it totally) but the fact Meadow didnt get in is the tell tale

But i will be controversial in some folks eyes, Tony Soprano isnt as good as Al Swarengen from Deadwood. There ive said it

Pacman1903
01-01-2017, 08:19 AM
Storyville

Pure Football

The story of Beitar Jerusalem signing two muslim players. Mad sh@t.

The cheeks think their bigotry is off the scale. Its mickey mouse fake sh@t.They have nothing on this mob.

Well worth a watch. Bbc iplayer

Pacman1903
03-01-2017, 08:44 AM
Started Lilyhammer. Nae sure what to make of it after 2 episodes. Ill stick with it though

mondo_notion
03-01-2017, 01:59 PM
Storyville

Pure Football

The story of Beitar Jerusalem signing two muslim players. Mad sh@t.

The cheeks think their bigotry is off the scale. Its mickey mouse fake sh@t.They have nothing on this mob.

Well worth a watch. Bbc iplayer

Quite insane how a relatively small group of ultras got practically the whole crowd to boycott the games. Especially when the majority of the crowd said they supported the muslim players. Pretty sad to be honest, the older of the 2 players seemed to let it go over his head but the young guy looked pretty shaken up by the whole thing.

Pacman1903
03-01-2017, 02:56 PM
Quite insane how a relatively small group of ultras got practically the whole crowd to boycott the games. Especially when the majority of the crowd said they supported the muslim players. Pretty sad to be honest, the older of the 2 players seemed to let it go over his head but the young guy looked pretty shaken up by the whole thing.

The owner was a complete baheid which didnt help

Pacman1903
05-01-2017, 07:57 PM
Finished the first season of Lilyhammer and ill leave it at that for now. Nae the greatest

Just noticed that there is new Trailer Park Boys appeared on netflix. Yaaas

Mason89
05-01-2017, 08:35 PM
Watched the Blacklist. Enjoyable shyte but I've never watched a programme that wants you to forget it's own previous plots so badly. The FBI chief has the easiest job in the world of acting. Says the same stuff at the start of every episode then f*cks off.

Pacman1903
06-01-2017, 10:18 PM
Trailer Park Boys "outta the park"

Magic

RED_JOHN
07-01-2017, 11:05 AM
I have been watching Friday the 13th the series....it is about a niece and nephew trying to get cursed antique goods reclaimed after their uncle made a deal with the devil and sold them onto people. Louise Robey stars in this....Sorry no link to view her, but well worth the viewing.