PDA

View Full Version : Nae luck Hamish, J K Rowling wins an award for free speech

54FairAndSquare
28-01-2016, 09:49 PM
for work to create a more just world

a fierce opponent of censorship

“critically acclaimed author whose work embodies [PEN’s] mission to oppose repression in any form and to champion the best of humanity”

She's bigger than all your poxy wee band of petty racists and chancers put together.
- view external link (http://www.theguardian.com/books/2016/jan/26/jk-rowling-pen-award-harry-potter-womens-rights)

John65
28-01-2016, 09:50 PM
zzzz
Traitor and coward.
You that is, not the lady...

TheLastFootballFan
29-01-2016, 01:56 PM
She's a big supporter of wimmin. Unless they happen tae be nationalists; then she's mair than happy been twitter buddies with folks who call them '****s'.
She's a hypocrite, but she's got tons of money tae throw aroon and threaten legal action. :/

BobJRDobbs
29-01-2016, 02:19 PM
Hvn54 lives in diagon alley, where the Rangers didn't die

judgedu
29-01-2016, 02:27 PM
Have they found the missing 30k yet?

DeezAreGood
29-01-2016, 02:46 PM
why is some English nomark attracting walloper's attention, anyone know

Have they found the missing 30k yet?have Rangers' liquidators paid back the £1m Rangers stole from charity whilst in administration? you all want to see the crooks running Rangers at the time sent to jail, so a good gesture would be to give that money to the charities it was aimed at. yeah?

judgedu
29-01-2016, 03:06 PM
Beeling banger face.

DeezAreGood
29-01-2016, 03:47 PM
is that a naw, judy

I see Spiers and the Angela woman have now been sacked by the Herald, is this the free speech and rally against censorship walloper is talking about in his OP

spameater1
29-01-2016, 05:16 PM
is that a naw, judy

I see Spiers and the Angela woman have now been sacked by the Herald, is this the free speech and rally against censorship walloper is talking about in his OP

All free speech is equal,but some is more equal than others. :?

IanAberdon
29-01-2016, 05:34 PM
Free speech is fine....... just as long as you dinna upset Ra Peeeeeeepil :blue:

54FairAndSquare
29-01-2016, 07:00 PM
Stealing from charity you say? - view external link (http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14199506.SNP_MP_facing_questions_over_charity_s_pa ltry_donations_to_good_causes/)

IanAberdon
29-01-2016, 07:18 PM
SNP could butt-f*ck every citizen in Scotland... they're still going to win by a landslide :D

Something the plastic Nigels can't stand :)

54FairAndSquare
29-01-2016, 07:29 PM
SNP could butt-f*ck every citizen in Scotland... they're still going to win by a landslide :D

Correct. They could open up concentration camps for those they don't like and all their thick bigot followers would still march down to the polling place singing Flower of Scotland to put their cross against the SNP candidate.

DeezAreGood
29-01-2016, 07:49 PM
belter city the night wi all the hvns on here, can't be halloween already

IanAberdon
29-01-2016, 08:28 PM

Correct. They could open up concentration camps for those they don't like and all their thick bigot followers would still march down to the polling place singing Flower of Scotland to put their cross against the SNP candidate.
[/quote]

As I will be doing in May x2... pit that in yer pipe & smoke it Nigel :D

stewarty27
29-01-2016, 11:34 PM
JK Rowling is an English Woman. Who e3njoyed lots of Scottish hospitality and I'm happy she did, But if you really want to see what she really thinks of her Scottish hosts, check out a tweeter called '''' Brian Spanner''' She is a very loaded bully. I for one want the cow out of my country. GIRFUY,

Rangersmandownunder
30-01-2016, 04:59 AM
Stealing from charity you say?

You show him up to be a liar and then he goes on to defend liars, all one big happy family this shower.

mitherzundhand
30-01-2016, 11:26 PM

Puss shutter >:)

ZombieSkelper
30-01-2016, 11:37 PM

Like this you mean? :(

The charities watchdog has strongly criticised trustees of the Rangers Charity Foundation after cash raised at a match went to the football club.
The fundraising game between Rangers Legends and AC Milan Glorie took place after the club entered administration.
After doubts the game would go ahead, trustees gave the club control of match income - a decision which cut the charity's profit share by £191,430.

54FairAndSquare
31-01-2016, 03:01 PM
JK Rowling is an English Woman. Who e3njoyed lots of Scottish hospitality and I'm happy she did, But if you really want to see what she really thinks of her Scottish hosts, check out a tweeter called '''' Brian Spanner''' She is a very loaded bully. I for one want the cow out of my country. GIRFUY,

You really are a filthy bigoted racist piece of filth

Why did you mention she is English?

Does that give her less of a right to speak her mind?

And does it give her less of a right to "Scottish hospitality"? Either being English or having inti independence views?

If you don't like the woman, fine. Say so and say why. But to link your argument to the woman's place of birth says it all about you. Racist s(umbag,

IanAberdon
31-01-2016, 03:03 PM
Well done Stewarty - the scvum don't like it up 'em! :D

DeezAreGood
31-01-2016, 07:03 PM
walloper having another gayboi meltdoon, brilliant fae stewarty :D

Hairdrier
31-01-2016, 07:22 PM
To be fair the Harry Potter books woulnae have happened without the inspiration of Embra coffee shops to write them in.
Watch oot Stewarty min she might sue you for defamation.

stewarty27
31-01-2016, 07:41 PM
Walloper's faux outrage has me on the floor. Oh ma sides. English English English she English I'm I wrong ?? This from a half-wit who posts nothing but anti Scottish bile, I'll say it again she an English Woman who is quite happy to see Scot's kids living in poverty. she's an English woman who through her massive donation helped stop us being a better fairer Country. She's an English Woman who does precious little for the people of my Country. She is an English Woman who totally opposed a cultural sanctions against Israel. No doubt this English Woman would have been happy with SA apartheid regime. Yes I mentioned English a few times there. Which part of my post would you like to take issue with IQ 54 ? You daft wee basturd.

stewarty27
31-01-2016, 07:44 PM
To be fair the Harry Potter books woulnae have happened without the inspiration of Embra coffee shops to write them in.
Watch oot Stewarty min she might sue you for defamation.

XD Aye right enough Hairdrier. She might demand money with menaces.

54FairAndSquare
31-01-2016, 07:59 PM
Walloper's faux outrage has me on the floor. Oh ma sides. English English English she English I'm I wrong ?? This from a half-wit who posts nothing but anti Scottish bile, I'll say it again she an English Woman who is quite happy to see Scot's kids living in poverty. she's an English woman who through her massive donation helped stop us being a better fairer Country. She's an English Woman who does precious little for the people of my Country. She is an English Woman who totally opposed a cultural sanctions against Israel. No doubt this English Woman would have been happy with SA apartheid regime. Yes I mentioned English a few times there. Which part of my post would you like to take issue with IQ 54 ? You daft wee basturd.

Ja wohl mein Fuhrer

DeezAreGood
31-01-2016, 08:36 PM
walloper's raging meltdoons are the stuff of legend on here, don't mention 'true scots' whatever you do :D

54FairAndSquare
31-01-2016, 08:51 PM
walloper's raging meltdoons are the stuff of legend on here, don't mention 'true scots' whatever you do :D

Would that be the sort of Scots who live in Scotland?

DeezAreGood
31-01-2016, 08:59 PM
oh yeah, baby, i'm gonna cruise you all night long, make sweet love to you, yeah baby

spameater1
31-01-2016, 11:45 PM

Ja wohl mein Fuhrer[/quote]

Translation=I will bend over and be shafted by Auld Germans,and Pig Abusers,(I will sing God Save The Queen with Gusto) never Qu