PDA

View Full Version : Bowies Blackstar

sexypistol
31-01-2016, 08:58 AM
For any casual fan of music's greatest icon. This album is a must. I hope you have a copy Katch as I believe you re a fan.

sexypistol
31-01-2016, 09:02 AM
And not forgetting John Lydon is 60 today. ???? Another icon.

braggyowl
31-01-2016, 11:47 AM
Speaking of icons and such...Guess who's got tickets for my favourite ever band AC/DC at the Etihad Stadium on june 9th...Can't wait. :)

ParkgateMiller
12-02-2016, 01:02 PM
Finally! Something we have in common Braggy - a love of AC/DC. Top band! (Much better with Bon though!). Hope you enjoy the gig.

braggyowl
12-02-2016, 02:22 PM
Cheers PGM will do.
And yeah, Brian Johnson's not a patch on Bon...He was and still is a true legend.

aussieowl
23-03-2016, 05:03 AM
Also a massive akka dakka fan, I think I may be in a minority though when I say I prefer Brian to Bon but, looks like Brian might have come to the end of the road, doctors telling him if he wants to keep what's left of his hearing then he should pack up live gigs, he reckons he's lost it cos of racing cars & not being on stage, either way it'd be a massive loss for the band...I can see Angus carrying things on though, just need to find the right singer.

Back when Bon passed away I think Noddy Holder was a maybe for replacing him, I think he would have been OK & a good fit, not sure who could do the job now.