PDA

View Full Version : so would you play him next Saturday?

robinrover
31-01-2016, 03:03 PM
Now Boro have messed everyone about would you play him next weekend?
It's a tough one both our strikers played well on Saturday and he was out of lamberts plans however pay back is a bitch.

jordan12rhodes
31-01-2016, 03:34 PM
If he gets his game head on again(and I don't think he had had all season til now), then yes.

DanRrr
31-01-2016, 03:52 PM
After Boro making a pr1ck out of him in public, of course I bloody would!

Howie5o
31-01-2016, 04:36 PM
Sounds like PL is pi55ed off with Rhodes and i suspect wont be playing next saturday. - view external link (http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/blackburn-rovers-jordan-rhodes-middlesbrough-2930096.aspx)

alfinyalcabo
31-01-2016, 05:09 PM
Looks like he's a money grabbing greedy Phookin basturd ..

robinrover
31-01-2016, 05:26 PM
It's funny because that's exactly how reporters and dear old media chum Gibson will have people believe
I would hazard a guess it is Gibson being a grade a prick
why change a habit of a lifetime.

DanRrr
31-01-2016, 11:43 PM
Sounds like PL is pi55ed off with Rhodes and i suspect wont be playing next saturday.

Yes it does. :O

I'm with Lambert

Despair
01-02-2016, 12:18 AM
Very easy for me.
I will trust to the managers judgement as that's what hes there for and paid for. He surely has more insight into the reality/facts of the whole situation than the majority of others.
My 'opinion' counts for nowt, as it would be based upon conjecture.

AucklandRover
01-02-2016, 05:54 AM
Very easy for me.
I will trust to the managers judgement as that's what hes there for and paid for. He surely has more insight into the reality/facts of the whole situation than the majority of others.
My 'opinion' counts for nowt, as it would be based upon conjecture.

I tend to agree, Despair, but I wonder if we could exploit Rhodes's apparent anger, and stir the rest of the team up too.
The problem is, it could go the other way, with the rest of the team feeling he doesn't really want to be on the pitch with them, and reacting accordingly.
Mind you, I still wouldn't be surprised if he was playing in a Boro shirt on the day!

Despair
01-02-2016, 07:43 AM
Or you could look at it the other way and consider that generally the majority of players these days are just in it for themselves and therefore is something they view as: ' good luck my son, cream off as much as you can if it works fine it's just like I would do, and if it doesn't come off - oh well there's always next time'.
I just wonder.