PDA

View Full Version : Sports Direct back down in fight with King

Rangersmandownunder
04-02-2016, 12:12 PM
Seems Ed missed another positive story in our fight against the vultures that tried to drive us into the ground, another small victory on our road back to the top.

Poor Mick needs to pay the court costs to it seems, oh well never mind eh. - view external link (http://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/feb/03/sports-direct-abandons-legal-case-against-rangers)

ZombieSkelper
04-02-2016, 12:27 PM
Rolf seems to have a wee hardon for poor Ed these days :(

Rangersmandownunder
04-02-2016, 12:29 PM
Rolf seems to have a wee hardon for poor Ed these days :(

Can't you reply to the content of the thread without mentioning *** and pedophilia?

Luma_Lamp_Loyal
04-02-2016, 12:31 PM
What is it with this poster and his obsession with ***ual deviants like Rolf Harris?

ZombieSkelper
04-02-2016, 12:34 PM
The hvns seem upset with me for some reason :(

Rangersmandownunder
04-02-2016, 12:36 PM
What is it with this poster and his obsession with ***ual deviants like Rolf Harris?

He thinks pedophilia is funny, his type always do.

ZombieSkelper
04-02-2016, 12:39 PM

He thinks pedophilia is funny, his type always do.[/quote]

From daft rolf, the guy who quotes jimmy saville on here regularly that's a belter XD

Rangersmandownunder
04-02-2016, 12:41 PM

From daft rolf, the guy who quotes jimmy saville on here regularly that's a belter XD[/quote]

Jeezus, he's bringing another pedophile into his sick posts, what is it with these people?

ed_Scottishfitba1
04-02-2016, 12:47 PM
I miss a lot of stories about football that is played in or affects Scotland. Happy for people to fill in the gaps :-)

ZombieSkelper
04-02-2016, 12:51 PM

From daft rolf, the guy who quotes jimmy saville on here regularly that's a belter XD[/quote]

Jeezus, he's bringing another pedophile into his sick posts, what is it with these people?[/quote]

Calm down rolf, don't get in a state again because you end up making a c*nt of yourself XD

Luma_Lamp_Loyal
04-02-2016, 12:55 PM

Well the Ed on here seems to have no problem with his constant pedophelia posts.

Each to their own though.

Rangersmandownunder
04-02-2016, 12:56 PM

Jeezus, he's bringing another pedophile into his sick posts, what is it with these people?[/quote]

Calm down rolf, don't get in a state again because you end up making a c*nt of yourself XD[/quote]

Profanities and references to pedophilia, I fail to understand why the editor of this site allows such odious individuals to remain in place to post about their vile deviant ways, however I suppose its what one comes to expect from his sort. (ZS that is)

Anyway can we get back on t

ZombieSkelper
04-02-2016, 01:05 PM
Dame rolf seems to have her knickers in a knot about somethin XD

ZombieSkelper
04-02-2016, 01:08 PM

Well the Ed on here seems to have no problem with his constant pedophelia posts.

Each to their own though.[/quote]

Ahem.... :D

Luma_Lamp_Loyal wrote on 12:53 04 Feb:
Aw poor Rolf, does not like it up him.

Who would have thought it.

DeezAreGood
04-02-2016, 01:14 PM
rolf, no-one gives a phukk what the convicted criminal is in court for now. Ashley is still raking it in from you mugs, that's the real funny part :D

Rangersmandownunder
04-02-2016, 01:18 PM
rolf, no-one gives a phukk what the convicted criminal is in court for now. Ashley is still raking it in from you mugs, that's the real funny part :D

Eh King is not in court, SD dropped their battle and have copped the costs, fatso isn't raking in 400k this time.

And you can't stop commenting on King's court cases.

Not many Rangers fans now give any money the Rangers shop and certainly not to his jumble sale outlets.

I'm told his stores full of tat still do a roaring trade in Dundee though.

DeezAreGood
04-02-2016, 01:23 PM
4p in the £ for sevco XD and I stopped commenting on king's court cases after you finally accepted he is a convicted criminal.

Rangersmandownunder
04-02-2016, 01:34 PM
4p in the £ for sevco XD and I stopped commenting on king's court cases after you finally accepted he is a convicted criminal.

Its maybe not for me to point out, but you're commenting on a court case concerning King now, in this thread, several times, and you can't help yourself, you'll comment again.

You're not very good at this are you?

Luma_Lamp_Loyal
04-02-2016, 01:41 PM
I miss a lot of stories about football that is played in or affects Scotland. Happy for people to fill in the gaps :-)

What about the harrassing of posters by obsessed individuals re pedophilia nonsense?

DeezAreGood
04-02-2016, 01:48 PM
rolf, you've just said he's not in court, make up yer mind ye phukkin halfwit. and where have I commented 'several times' in the 2 posts XD

ZombieSkelper
04-02-2016, 01:52 PM

What about the harrassing of posters by obsessed individuals re pedophilia nonsense?[/quote]

Who mentioned pedophila apart from you and rolf? :?

Rangersmandownunder
04-02-2016, 01:54 PM
rolf, you've just said he's not in court, make up yer mind ye phukkin halfwit

The thread is about King's court case with fatso, the thread and court case you are commenting on, even after you said you had given up commenting on his court cases you come back and comment once again on his court cases.

As I predicted you can't help yourself, you're an absolute 100% loser.

Rangersmandownunder
04-02-2016, 01:58 PM

What about the harrassing of posters by obsessed individuals re pedophilia nonsense?[/quote]

The continual references to pedophilia doesn't bother me mate, I have come to expect it from his type, the others simply join in because that's what they do.

It's really no wonder this site struggles to attract posters now with these types ruining every thread with their ***ual innuendos and references to pedophilia.

DeezAreGood
04-02-2016, 02:27 PM
rolf, I said no-one is interested in the convicted criminal so stop slavering on about it, especially as Ashley has made millions and Sevco get 4p in the £ so whatever victory you think this is for sevco, yer still getting shafted XD

And can you just clear up whether King is in court or not as you are all over the place here. again.

stewarty27
04-02-2016, 08:08 PM
Seems Ed missed another positive story in our fight against the vultures that tried to drive us into the ground, another small victory on our road back to the top.

Poor Mick needs to pay the court costs to it seems, oh well never mind eh.

Are you really sure this is a victory Edna? Seems you're still tied to Ashley for another 7 year. seven years that will cost Sevco upwards of £20 million ! Also one of the penalty clauses say the club itself has to pay Sports Direct for all the unsold merchandise. You and dodgy DaveK trying to turn this into a victory may feed the half-wits down Govan way but anyone with a wee bit savvy can see Ashley has stitched Sevco like a kipper.XD Anyway its all academic as Sevco themselves will be lucky to be here themselves in 7 years time.