PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool walk out

elvisisamiller
05-02-2016, 01:23 PM
2 supporters groups have asked fans on Saturday to stage a mass walkout on the 77 th minute mark in anger at the price hikes for next season with main stand cheapest ticket going up to 77 pounds from 59 pounds and some season tickets going up to 1000 pounds next season.

millertop
05-02-2016, 01:28 PM
Is that the stand that's been extended?

Can't wait for us to be in Prem XD

elvisisamiller
05-02-2016, 01:33 PM
Be interesting to see how much Bournemouth charge if they manage to stay up compared to the big clubs and if Wednesday go up how much they will start charging especially after this seasons price hikes

jolly_roger
05-02-2016, 02:04 PM
Good luck to them. It's a pity more fans don't do the same at their clubs.

Pocket rocket
05-02-2016, 02:11 PM
Maybe we should have all walked out in the 88th minute in protest to the number of signings Evans made

jolly_roger
05-02-2016, 02:26 PM
Half of the crowd have already left by then XD

CAMiller
05-02-2016, 04:17 PM
Someone tell them scousers that if they do that they'll be missing about 20% of the game and so wasting around 12 quid - that'll soon make them change their minds XD

Rileyev2
05-02-2016, 06:20 PM
Wow how far does a giro stretch??

Are they made of rubber these days

Brin
05-02-2016, 07:05 PM
Maybe we should have all walked out in the 88th minute in protest to the number of signings Evans made

Yeh….and while were at it let's hand back the two promotions and have us removed from the Championship and dropped back to basement league 2….

Got to say it Pocket your hatred for Evans is unreal fella….he's gone move on...

Pocket rocket
05-02-2016, 07:24 PM

Yeh….and while were at it let's hand back the two promotions and have us removed from the Championship and dropped back to basement league 2….

Got to say it Pocket your hatred for Evans is unreal fella….he's gone move on...[/quote]

Was meant tongue in cheek brin lighten up pal.

Now you know I never liked him but you also know I've stuck up for him when needed.

I think people should lighten up its not like we're struggling at the moment is it.

UTM;D ;D

Brin
05-02-2016, 08:05 PM

Got to say it Pocket your hatred for Evans is unreal fella….he's gone move on...[/quote]

Now you know I never liked him but you also know I've stuck up for him when needed.

I think people should lighten up its not like we're struggling at the moment is it.

UTM;D ;D [/quote]

XD Fella never been as light for a long time….back in the gym…cut down on the ale…out have gone bread..biscuits..sweets…chocolate anything sugary…..still along way to go though...:blue:

Felt like I was vying for SE's blazer after my jaunt to Hawaii….well th

villamiller
05-02-2016, 08:58 PM

UTM;D ;D [/quote]

XD Fella never been as light for a long time….back in the gym…cut down on the ale…out have gone bread..biscuits..sweets…chocolate anything sugary…..still along way to go though...:blue:

Felt like I was vying for SE's b

CAMiller
06-02-2016, 08:14 PM
They obviously knew what was coming XD

jolly_roger
06-02-2016, 08:16 PM
Shows you what a difference the fans make. 2-0 up the fans leave and it ends up 2-2 XD

ashbynick
07-02-2016, 10:54 AM
I thought it was good of the players to support the fans and go missing for the last 13 minutes.