View Full Version : Swaledale

RamBamFan
05-02-2016, 02:03 PM
I might be missing something, but why is he liking every post and not posting?

woolwhacker
05-02-2016, 02:25 PM
Because he's too busy conversing with club insiders to post #deludedITK

Akwesasne
05-02-2016, 02:41 PM

Maybe he's banned and just telling you that's he still around. He did start a topic on the Forest board entitled "Ram in Exile". I haven't a clue why he would want to mix with the three that still remain on there.

RamBamFan
05-02-2016, 02:42 PM

Maybe he's banned and just telling you that's he still around. He did start a topic on the Forest entitled "Ram in Exile". I haven't a clue why he would want to mix with the three that still remain on there.[/quote]

Can you still like posts if you're banned?

Akwesasne
05-02-2016, 02:47 PM

Maybe he's banned and just telling you that's he still around. He did start a topic on the Forest entitled "Ram in Exile". I haven't a clue why he would want to mix with the three that still remain on there.[/quote]

Can you still like posts if you're banned?[/quote]

Yes, as long you log in on to another Footymad club where you're not banned and then transfer over.

Satanic Ram
05-02-2016, 02:56 PM

I thought he'd been drinking.

AngryRam
05-02-2016, 03:25 PM
Been red carded.. Always been a bit of too and fro with Ratty and Swaley but it seems to have gone a step further.
I missed the thread in question but seems a tad harsh but I don't know the details.
You can say hello to him on the East Fife board :D
He's a bit like Es*** Red in as much as he is replying to his own posts but he is alive and kicking.
>:(

roger_ramjet
05-02-2016, 03:48 PM
Ah so Aunt Ratty has struck at last has he - that was always going to happen, just a matter of when. Last refuge of a scoundrel etc - I guess Aunt Rat was losing yet another argument and decided that this would stop it in its tracks!

Ramondo
05-02-2016, 04:56 PM
As I understand it, Swales received a yellow card - two in succession I think. I missed what it was for.

But apparently the yellow card thing isn't working properly, so red cards have to be given and then rescinded manually instead, until the bug gets fixed.

woolwhacker
05-02-2016, 05:01 PM
Gutted, I'm missing his "my sources tell me" bull shine!

RamBamFan
05-02-2016, 05:13 PM
So he could come back? I miss having the odd endless debate with him.

AnagRam
05-02-2016, 05:59 PM
Didn't realise, wondered what he was up to. I'll miss Swale, hope he's reinstated soon...a lot more interesting than his nemesis anyway. This forum can afford to lose rodents a lot more than rams.

Satanic Ram
05-02-2016, 06:21 PM
I Love Swaledale, he is the life and soul of this board (That should deserve a like shouldnt it swaley old son??)

mistaram
05-02-2016, 06:25 PM
Rambam Yes Swales is banned if you want to contact him he is on East Fife footy mad site

Rattea
05-02-2016, 06:26 PM
As I understand it, Swales received a yellow card - two in succession I think. I missed what it was for.

But apparently the yellow card thing isn't working properly, so red cards have to be given and then rescinded manually instead, until the bug gets fixed.

Yup the second one finishes tomorrow. As long as he stays inside the rules all will be good.

If you se reds ATM it doesn't nessarily mean they are red. Stupid yes but that's because of the problem Ramondo raised.

AnagRam
05-02-2016, 06:31 PM
Hadn't come across any cards before and now two in succession, bit like buses.
May one enquire what this one was for Rats?

Satanic Ram
05-02-2016, 06:45 PM
Hadn't come across any cards before and now two in succession, bit like buses.
May one enquire what this one was for Rats?

Come on Anag, it clearly states that under fifa ruling number 75, part 12, section 4, subsection 6, paragraph 9, rule number 2, on pages 578-601.
"No member off a football club forum can ask "Ratt Blatter" on what basis he hands out his yellow and red cards."
Now go and sit on the naughty step!!

KingCharlieGeorge
05-02-2016, 09:44 PM
I would imagine it was as arbitrary as it normally is where Rattea is concerned. Probably as simple as disagreeing with Rattea.

Manofpride
05-02-2016, 10:16 PM
2016......... Football boards with yellow and red cards being handed out to adults, what's the world coming to! You have to laugh though!

keith_derby8
05-02-2016, 10:59 PM
how can you ban someone like swale who has almost reached 11,000 posts ? he should have the charges withdrawn your honour :(

swaledale
08-02-2016, 09:02 PM
[quote="woolwhacker" bull shine![/quote]

Evening folks I'm back though will always be available on my hideaway board!

Ah Woolwhacker your too kind, I'm glad you value it when I post inside info about the club on this board, pity I was banned as I could have told you it was likely that Clement was to be sacked for his team being more bring than Clough's!!! ;D

Rattea
08-02-2016, 09:48 PM
He was made redundant not sacked actually :P

swaledale
08-02-2016, 09:54 PM

I see the rodenticide hasn't worked then?:/

Rattea
08-02-2016, 10:02 PM
No but the caniston did forms fortnight :O

swaledale
08-02-2016, 10:31 PM
No but the caniston did forms fortnight :O

Damn as I suspected warfarin resistant, though i hesitate to label you a "super rat"

swaledale
09-02-2016, 09:21 PM
Tell me OTR what were you doing on the East Fife board.

ManxRam
09-02-2016, 09:35 PM
He probably knows someone up there who likes a curry ????

roger_ramjet
09-02-2016, 10:15 PM

Strangely he couldnt have been made redundant otherwise we would not be allowed to employ someone else in the same role. Posts are made redundant not people: childish error auntie.

swaledale
09-02-2016, 10:22 PM

Strangely he couldnt have been made redundant otherwise we would not be allowed to employ someone else in the same role. Posts are made redundant not people: childish error auntie.[/quote]

Your not doubting the word of our jet setting business supremo surely? :D