PDA

View Full Version : Results, Table and Chat (Week 25) + FA Cup Round 3 Draw

CAMiller
06-02-2016, 05:41 PM
Fittingly, as Millers' moods hit a season low, week 25 brings the lowest scoring week in the PL. Managing to raise his head above the crowd is Adventus2012 who collects the win and 22pts with CentreMid and gm_gm/LeedsMiller1989 taking 2nd and 3rd with just 15pts and 14pts respectively. Blade_Hater and tuftydivot share the donkey ears when realistically they were just one correct score away from being on the podium. The lack of scoring was even more surprising when you consider 14 of the 21 players collected goal scorer bonuses but I suppose matters aren't helped when you throw in 2 Premiership upsets and 3 no score draws.

Brin holds on at the top but at 2pts his lead is almost gone.

What's that I hear you say. There's no FA Cup games next week. You'd be right but there are PL FA Cup games as we reach the quarter final mark because by the time the next round of the FA Cup hits there won't be many games being played on the Saturday so we'll do our quarters next week and semis in tw

Adventus2012
06-02-2016, 06:10 PM
E I E I E I O,
Up the Prediction league I go,
When I get promotion,
This is what I'll sing,
I am Adventus,
I am Adventus,
Knocker is our king...

I recon I'll win this PL, I've turned a corner today lol ;-)

Brin
06-02-2016, 06:50 PM
E I E I E I O,
Up the Prediction league I go,
When I get promotion,
This is what I'll sing,
I am Adventus,
I am Adventus,
Knocker is our king...

I recon I'll win this PL, I've turned a corner today lol ;-)

XD XD XD XD

Brin
06-02-2016, 06:51 PM
[quote="CAMiller"]Fittingly, as Millers' moods hit a season low, week 25 brings the lowest scoring week in the PL. Managing to raise his head above the crowd is Adventus2012 who collects the win and 22pts with CentreMid and gm_gm/LeedsMiller1989 taking 2nd and 3rd with just 15pts and 14pts respectively. Blade_Hater and tuftydivot share the donkey ears when realistically they were just one correct score away from being on the podium. The lack of scoring was even more surprising when you consider 14 of the 21 players collected goal scorer bonuses but I suppose matters aren't helped when you throw in 2 Premiership upsets and 3 no score draws.

Brin holds on at the top but at 2pts his lead is almost gone.

What's that I hear you say. There's no FA Cup games next week. You'd be right but there are PL FA Cup games as we reach the quarter final mark because by the time the next round of the FA Cup hits there won't be many games being played on the Saturday so we'l

CAMiller
06-02-2016, 09:14 PM
I thought that was a Woodpecker I could hear knocking but maybe it's Brin's knees? XD

Brin
07-02-2016, 07:44 AM
I thought that was a Woodpecker I could hear knocking but maybe it's Brin's knees? XD

XD XD XD 8 to go from me we'll see how it pans out.... ;D

NeztheMiller
07-02-2016, 05:14 PM
Any slim chance that I had of winning owt has well and truly disappeared after yesterday's dismal effort by me. :(

I will now be concentrating on a top ten finish, but I definitely need to buck my ideas up. :/

NeztheMiller
07-02-2016, 05:26 PM

XD XD XD 8 to go from me we'll see how it pans out.... ;D [/quote]

Well you never know Brin.

Football's a funny old game (as the saying goes), and trying to predict it is even funnier some times. ;D

I must say though that our two friends from Leeds look very dangerous in 2nd and 3rd places. :O

Brin
08-02-2016, 06:52 PM
Think I'm due another big win Nez...;D

We'll see….

CAMiller
11-02-2016, 02:35 AM
Did you forget the fixtures this week as you've been busy retrieving Mrs Brin's best set of knives out of NR's back XD