View Full Version : Fans Parliament Meeting Live Blog

wolves71
10-02-2016, 08:34 PM
An interesting read and plenty of food for thought. So much spin from Moxey and Thelwell. - view external link (http://bit.ly/1PO1jwN)

Evewolf65
10-02-2016, 08:45 PM
Quote 'He (Afobe) was in tears about leaving Wolves' Jeez!
Does anybody take this Sh*t seriously anymore Fans Parliament, do me a favour!

wolves71
10-02-2016, 08:47 PM

Not really, i'm reading it just to see what they come out with.

Evewolf65
10-02-2016, 08:59 PM

Not really, i'm reading it just to see what they come out with.[/quote]

Soz I thought for a split second there you were taking it serious!

wolves71
10-02-2016, 09:02 PM

Not really, i'm reading it just to see what they come out with.[/quote]

Soz I thought for a split second there you were taking it serious![/quote]

Eve, no, i'm following it as well as watching the football. I can't take what either Moxey or Thelwell comes out with as gospel.

theplater
10-02-2016, 10:37 PM

Tears of Joy I think he meant!!

wolves71
11-02-2016, 08:41 PM
Benik Afobe doesn't seem to be happy with comments made by both Moxey and Thelwell last night. Time for both parties to move on if you ask me. Wolves airing their dirty laundry in public isn't good to read about. In future it could be players are put off signing for the club.

theplater
11-02-2016, 09:22 PM
As far as the Wolves board and Moxey are concerned regarding questions about players they are damned if they do and damned if they don't! If they don't respond they'll be accused of a conspiracy and when they do answer some are always going to criticise them. I actually think Moxey is probably right this time. As far as Afobe's response? I couldn't give a toss, he's no longer our concern!

abbobrom
12-02-2016, 08:34 AM
I have to agree with Plater on this one. I commented on a match report early in the season that Afobe looked disinterested in playing for Wolves. He was not a shadow of the player that looked so dangerous for us last season. Once their heads have been turned they are best gone. As Plater states, he is no longer our concern, like Johnson, O'hara, Fletcher and Jarvis.

MichiganWolf
12-02-2016, 10:44 PM
There were enough reports throughout the year complaining about Afobe's effort in certain matches for me to believe that it's true. Do I blame him for not giving 100% every match? Not fully as I imagine it'd be hard do that every single game when the squad is just a mess. But I don't think Wolves personnel have said anything untrue. Onward and upward.

theplater
12-02-2016, 11:44 PM
There were enough reports throughout the year complaining about Afobe's effort in certain matches for me to believe that it's true. Do I blame him for not giving 100% every match? Not fully as I imagine it'd be hard do that every single game when the squad is just a mess. But I don't think Wolves personnel have said anything untrue. Onward and upward.

Hold on a second Mich I don't buy that nonsense at all! The absolute minimum a paying punter should expect is 100% effort regardless of the circumstances....not only that but the player owes it to himself if he has any self respect. If he can't give that, and the manager suspects he can't give that then he shouldn't be on the pitch in the first place.

MichiganWolf
13-02-2016, 03:02 AM

Hold on a second Mich I don't buy that nonsense at all! The absolute minimum a paying punter should expect is 100% effort regardless of the circumstances....not only that but the player owes it to himself if he has any self respect. If he can't give that, and the manager suspects he can't give that then he shouldn't be on the pitch in the first place. [/quote]

I know I don't give 100% at my job every single day. And I love my job and wouldn't trade it for very many others! Even though he has a job that many of us would die for, that

wolves71
25-02-2016, 08:26 PM
I know many don't take much notice of the fans parliament or the minutes that are published and then watered down on the official site, in the link below is an article that has some stuff that makes you question the likes of Moxey even more. - view external link (http://bit.ly/1Un3jxX)

Evewolf65
25-02-2016, 09:26 PM
I know many don't take much notice of the fans parliament or the minutes that are published and then watered down on the official site, in the link below is an article that has some stuff that makes you question the likes of Moxey even more.

Considering where I am with the Wolves at the minute ,I probably shouldn't of read that!! XD XD :blue:

Mr.D
25-02-2016, 09:42 PM
I know many don't take much notice of the fans parliament or the minutes that are published and then watered down on the official site, in the link below is an article that has some stuff that makes you question the likes of Moxey even more.

Considering where I am with the Wolves at the minute ,I probably shouldn't of read that!! XD XD :blue:
[/quote]I read that acticle earlier and it shows the contempt Moxey as for us fans.