View Full Version : question for buns.

happytim
12-02-2016, 12:15 PM
sensible answers only.

heres a hypothetical situation.

i use years savings to buy a shop, which i turn into a petshop, i buy the premises, the stock and animals, and trade succesfully for 5 years. i and my family, and close friends become emotionally attached to the shop but eventually i decide to sell up as i am not making enough and decide its not worth the hassle.

i cancel all orders, sell off the remaining animals to the general public, the other stock and empty the warehouse, eventually leaving me with nothing, i sell the premises which the new owners say they will convert to a clothes shop.

after a few weeks, i miss the old place and so do my family, as we all had quite an emotional attachment to the place for 5 years.

so the questions are, 1) does the pet shop exist in a parallel universe or somewhere in cyber space because of this emotional attachment i have for it or does it not exist at all, and who runs it, and where from if it does exist. 2) do the anima

John65
12-02-2016, 12:23 PM
(What about the history of the shop - did you sell that too?)

happytim
12-02-2016, 12:25 PM
i swapped the history of the shop for half a battle of bannockburn.

bluek
12-02-2016, 01:52 PM
I see you're still living in your own wee universe reve. Sad but not really a surprise :(

John65
12-02-2016, 04:40 PM
Wee universe... wee universe occupied by everyone on the planet except hu ns... it's hardly an exclusive club.
However, since you're on, perhaps you could tell us the definition of a 'club', since yours makes no money, pays no money, owns nothing and has no employees?
I am honestly struggling...

bluek
12-02-2016, 09:07 PM
It continues to eat away at you lot doesn't it.

Let it go people, move on with your lives O:)