PDA

View Full Version : Results, Table and Chat (Week 26) + FA Cup Results/Draw

CAMiller
13-02-2016, 05:41 PM
As is usually the case if you get 4 scores correct you will pick up enough points for the weekly win and it's no different in week 26 as NeztheMiller does just that with 41pts. Brin and pip_y share a distant 2nd place on the podium with 23pts as gm_gm collects the donkey ears and to add insult to injury is also dumped out of the FA Cup due to his 6pt disaster. A good week for goal scorers again as 16 of 22 players pick up points, 11 from the pair at Peterhead.

Brin shows that he won't give up top spot without a fight as he opens up his lead to 12pts over leedsmiller but has Nez kicked off a late season run?

Week 27 will be our FA Cup semi finals but I doubt there will be many 3pm kick offs on Saturday to include in next week's fixtures. Good luck to leedsmiller, curly9, pip_y and Casper64Frank. Usual rules apply.

FA Cup 3rd Round Results and Semi-Final Draw

leedsmiller 21 v fromafar 17
curly9 19 v Reefdc79 19 (curly9 wins on gals rule 30v35 Actual 21)
pip_y 23 v villamill

Brin
13-02-2016, 06:00 PM
Well done Nez but I think you've left it too late this season….:P

CAM you're right I will not give up the number 1 spot without a fight….they will have to earn it to take it off me…either they score massive or I drop points simple as that….;D

CAMiller
13-02-2016, 06:25 PM
40+ pointers in his 3 games in hand Brin and he'll be out of sight or better still a 100 pointer in my game in hand and I'll be up there with you XD

Brin
13-02-2016, 08:07 PM
We'll see .....>:)

NeztheMiller
13-02-2016, 09:35 PM
Hooray, I'm back on track!

I gave myself a right good telling off after last week's poor effort, and spent an extra few minutes studying form this time, although when I got to the Hamilton v Dundee? fixture it confused me because I'd seen last night that they'd won 2-0 at home to St Johnstone, so I checked the fixtures and saw that it should've been Dundee United playing at Hamilton today.
I was surprised that no-one else had spotted the mistake though. :O

CAMiller
13-02-2016, 10:21 PM
Nobody even studies the Scottish fixtures Nez - they just take a wild guess like me. I think Brin had a cunning plan to sneak in that Peterhead fixture and bag an easy goal scorer but fortunately 10 others found him out XD

Brin
14-02-2016, 12:35 AM

I gave myself a right good telling off after last week's poor effort, and spent an extra few minutes studying form this time, although when I got to the Hamilton v Dundee? fixture it confused me because I'd seen last night that they'd won 2-0 at home to St Johnstone, so I checked the fixtures and saw that it should've been Dundee United playing at Hamilton today.

Nez so long as I'd put Hamilton as the home side it wouldn't matter if I'd have put Dundee cake as the opposition it would still have been a representative of Dundee that was the away team.... Well spotted though...;D

Brin
14-02-2016, 12:37 AM
Nobody even studies the Scottish fixtures Nez - they just take a wild guess like me. I think Brin had a cunning plan to sneak in that Peterhead fixture and bag an easy goal scorer but fortunately 10 others found him out XD

XD XD XD ... As if I'd do that......O:)

NeztheMiller
14-02-2016, 09:31 AM

I study ém CAMiller, in fact I wouldn't mind if the prediction league fixtures consisted entirely of Scottish games, I love ém. XD

NeztheMiller
14-02-2016, 09:51 AM

Nez so long as I'd put Hamilton as the home side it wouldn't matter if I'd have put Dundee cake as the opposition it would still have been a representative of Dundee that was the away team.... Well spotted though...;D [/quote]

Of course it matters Brin.
Dundee, for once, are having a really good season and are in a respectable top half place while their bitter rivals United are struggling at the foot of the table.

Attent

Brin
14-02-2016, 10:23 AM
Nez so long as Hamilton were the home team it wasn't hard to find the fixture .

You knew which Dundee it was I'm sure others saw the same..

You sound like a man under pressure....What you really need to do mate is concentrate on taking that top spot off me...

CAMiller
14-02-2016, 04:40 PM
That's probably why I am where I am Nez. The first time I pay attention to the Scottish fixtures is when I have to hunt for them on the BBC website when I'm looking up the results. Until then I don't even know which league they are from. I usually set my prediction on the 'law of averages' of all those that have gone before me as I enter them into the spreadsheet used to calculate the weekly scores/table etc. XD