PDA

View Full Version : Haw Snobs

tazzydjr
13-02-2016, 11:42 PM
Well well well which of the row boat wannabes are back just as bad sandrat lunatics it can only be amber and black I will never surrender to evil or give up I might a person who takes everything to heart but I aren't even going to give up life might be a battle but being good or a hero might be played with down the line in the end remember good always will win I just wish there were a in-between ????

TundraWolf
14-02-2016, 05:03 AM
Am I the only one who has a problem understanding what is going on in this post?

griff
14-02-2016, 09:12 AM
Tazzy was recently convicted of grooming an under-aged girl having pleaded guilty. He's therefore a nonce.

According to him, it's everybody else's fault; you, me, the police, everybody's got it in for him.

The simple fact is though that if he really didn't do it he wouldn't have pleaded guilty. Obviously though even his brief didn't believe him.

My advice tazzy, is to move on. Preferably to Russia or somewhere.

tazzydjr
14-02-2016, 09:46 AM
Griff rest assured when my is cleared and the truth is out the courts will be busy with lots of lawsuits as will be taking legal action each and every person who slated me over words over computer screen the fact that I have been emotional abused and the fact what the corrupt did during the arrest at best is negligence and even in custody were more negligence

griff
14-02-2016, 10:41 AM
You were found guilty tazzy, so there's no libel.

Go on then tazzy. Here's a chance to tell us exactly what happened. Oh, and don't forget to tell us why you pleaded guilty.

kel_
14-02-2016, 10:43 AM
Really simple question this one, tazzy, but I bet you don't answer it.

If you are innocent then why did you plead guilty?

Rab_The_Ger
14-02-2016, 12:28 PM
Griff rest assured when my is cleared and the truth is out the courts will be busy with lots of lawsuits as will be taking legal action each and every person who slated me over words over computer screen the fact that I have been emotional abused and the fact what the corrupt did during the arrest at best is negligence and even in custody were more negligence

Fixed that for you. >:)

alfinyalcabo
14-02-2016, 02:49 PM
Why did you plead guilty Tazzy if you was innocent? That's something that really does puzzle me somewhat..

Rab_The_Ger
14-02-2016, 04:43 PM
Tazzy I'm going to let you explain something here.

If I was innocent for any alleged crime put against me, nothing as serious as yours Imo, let it go to trial that's what should happen. Why plead guilty?

If you plead guilty to get a reduced sentence then you've something to hide and your Lawyer knew it. Just answer the question.

Honesty is always best.

Most if not all that post on here or the Cambridge board have kids and also grandchildren, do yourself a favour and speak the truth.

Rab_The_Ger
14-02-2016, 06:42 PM
Well well well[b] which of the row boat wannabes are back just as bad sandrat lunatics[b] it can only be amber and black I will never surrender to evil or give up I might a person who takes everything to heart but I aren't even going to give up life might be a battle but being good or a hero might be played with down the line in the end remember good always will win I just wish there were a in-between ????

Still waiting Tazzy.

TundraWolf
15-02-2016, 03:12 AM
Tazzy was recently convicted of grooming an under-aged girl having pleaded guilty. He's therefore a nonce.

According to him, it's everybody else's fault; you, me, the police, everybody's got it in for him.

The simple fact is though that if he really didn't do it he wouldn't have pleaded guilty. Obviously though even his brief didn't believe him.

My advice tazzy, is to move on. Preferably to Russia or somewhere.

Thank you, griff, for clearing up that riddle.

bwfcforever
15-02-2016, 08:20 AM
FFS ! WOW !

trickydick
15-02-2016, 10:38 AM
How old was the "Underage girl" Just out of interest?..I hate nonces btw.

griff
15-02-2016, 11:10 AM
Who knows. And he's not saying.