PDA

View Full Version : Tall Midget......

BlueAdder
15-02-2016, 12:44 PM
....... has just posted on Saints Mad. Delighted to see he is alive and well. Was always one of my favourite posters and would love to see him back on here.

TallMidget
15-02-2016, 03:41 PM
Afternoon Bladder.

Does this count as being back?

This board looks like it could do with some livening up. What happened?

Pentridge
15-02-2016, 04:12 PM
It's all gone a bit low brow on here tbf.

TallMidget
15-02-2016, 04:36 PM
I'm not going to rise to that.

How is everyone getting on?

kernow
16-02-2016, 09:57 AM
Oh just keeping ear close to the ground and nose to the grindstone. Unfortunately the membership of this forum has shrunk to miniscule proportions and could do with bigging up !

pfclassof61
16-02-2016, 02:07 PM
Delighted to see he is alive and well. Was always one of my favourite posters and would love to see him back on here.

He was always easy to overlook :)

Southerndown
16-02-2016, 02:18 PM
There's not many of us left, one by one they've all scuttled off. Lassie pops in but spends most of his time up the black c0ck, god knows what Sully's been up to but he's daparted sharpish to the Costa del crime and is hiding out in a cave, Chis spends his time galavanting round the globe throwing his dosh about, sometimes with his family. Corky and his phallic veg, Bladds, Ldb, Lee, Tamar and a couple of others are still around, don't see Gun, Bulc, Kris, Jumper, etc, etc these days.
Of the unfortunates, Pents still spends his time travelling the rail network for free, although I understand they're on his case. Papa occasionally pops in with his sharpened stick to say hello, Brocks and Fiddler had a falling out and haven't been allowed out since, Kernow is still about as you see, as are one or two others. God knows what happened to weasel, or Grouty as he liked to be known over there, decimated their board and subsequently did one!
What news?

TallMidget
16-02-2016, 03:05 PM
Loads of news my end, but all boring to outsider! Keeping well though.

Quite immersed in local non league stuff which is a lot of fun.

You?

Southerndown
16-02-2016, 03:36 PM
All keeping well this end. Changed jobs recently'ish which now means I'm out and about a heck of a lot. When I'm not out I've taken up a new hobby called sleeping, I like to do a lot of that.
Very rarely get to the rugby club these days; last time I went I arrived only to see the ref blow his whistle for the end of the game! God knows when the golf clubs last saw daylight, must be a year or more.
As such been voted Baldock's most boring git for the tenth consecutive year so pretty much same as.
I see you've popped in to say hello next door.

Scoular1
18-02-2016, 04:29 PM
[quote="Southerndown"]There's not many of us left, one by one they've all scuttled off. Lassie pops in but spends most of his time up the black c0ck, god knows what Sully's been up to but he's daparted sharpish to the Costa del crime and is hiding out in a cave, Chis spends his time galavanting round the globe throwing his dosh about, sometimes with his family. Corky and his phallic veg, Bladds, Ldb, Lee, Tamar and a couple of others are still around, don't see Gun, Bulc, Kris, Jumper, etc, etc these days.
Of the unfortunates, Pents still spends his time travelling the rail network for free, although I understand they're on his case. Papa occasionally pops in with his sharpened stick to say hello, Brocks and Fiddler had a falling out and haven't been allowed out since, Kernow is still about as you see, as are one or two others. God knows what happened to weasel, or Grouty as he liked to be known over there, decimated their board and subsequently did one!
What

Scoular1
18-02-2016, 04:43 PM
Maybe we can tempt Shallow Hal into making a cameo appearance.
What are the odds of Sui breaking his silence ?

lovedeanblue
18-02-2016, 06:33 PM
Had a good view of Scully Towers on BBC 1 Sea Cities - Portsmouth last week. I've never thought of it as Sully Towers

chiswickmart
19-02-2016, 02:55 PM
After a nice break from employment I shall be returning to work in the next month or so. Just tying up the contracts now. I shall be either in London or Blazingsmoke (or home). A more senior role than before so the whole redundancy thing worked out very nicely.

Not so much travelling this year though SD, although a golf break with the Scousers to Malaga in June will be good. 2 weeks in South of France with the family end of July.

Corkhead
19-02-2016, 04:25 PM
Well done Chis. Sounds the perfect resolution and a gap year thrown in to boot.