PDA

View Full Version : My decision to emigrate was correct

Rangersmandownunder
19-02-2016, 11:23 AM
The hierarchy of the countries rulers take a moment to pose for a PR shot in one of Glasgow's best known IRA pubs the Govan arms. I can remember many a time going home from Ibrox to the west end and driving past this slop house, we always had to slow down right outside due to the roundabout, various missiles were thrown regularly and were always subjected to torrents of abuse from the scvmbags who frequent it, whilst their republican diddly dee pish blasted from inside.

http://i67.tinypic.com/255thu8.jpg

Glasgow main two issues that have been attacked by the SNP are alcohol and sectarian abuse, yet here we have the former first minister and leading members of the SNP enjoying a wee drink in a well known sectarian slop house, thank **** I got out, but I'm dismayed for those that have to live in this backwater as these reptiles tear it apart.

TheLastFootballFan
19-02-2016, 11:28 AM
I'd love it if all the hvn filth emigrated tae Australia. :/

spameater1
19-02-2016, 11:55 AM
The hierarchy of the countries rulers take a moment to pose for a PR shot in one of Glasgow's best known IRA pubs the Govan arms. I can remember many a time going home from Ibrox to the west end and driving past this slop house, we always had to slow down right outside due to the roundabout, various missiles were thrown regularly and were always subjected to torrents of abuse from the scvmbags who frequent it, whilst their republican diddly dee pish blasted from inside.

Glasgow main two issues that have been attacked by the SNP are alcohol and sectarian abuse, yet here we have the former first minister and leading members of the SNP enjoying a wee drink in a well known sectarian slop house, thank **** I got out, but I'm dismayed for those that have to live in this backwater as these reptiles tear it apart.

you must be the life and soul at Barbies after a few Tinnies. >:(

Rangersmandownunder
19-02-2016, 12:05 PM

you must be the life

spameater1
19-02-2016, 12:24 PM
[quote="Rangersmandownunder"]The hierarchy of the countries rulers take a moment to pose for a PR shot in one of Glasgow's best known IRA pubs the Govan arms. I can remember many a time going home from Ibrox to the west end and driving past this slop house, we always had to slow down right outside due to the roundabout, various missiles were thrown regularly and were always subjected to torrents of abuse from the scvmbags who frequent it, whilst their republican diddly dee pish blasted from inside.

Glasgow main two issues that have been attacked by the SNP are alcohol and sectarian abuse, yet here we have the former first minister and leading members of the SNP enjoying a wee drink in a well known sectarian slop house, thank **** I got out, but I'm dismayed for those that have to live in this backwater as these r

stewarty27
19-02-2016, 12:57 PM
The thing is Edna .. And I would be interested to hear your rational on this. Despite the massive onslaught of anti-SNP stuff in the Britnat Media. The stats are out of 56 MPs elected only 9 months ago exactly half have been smeared by our fair and unbiased media. Out of those 28 attacked 26 of those stories proved unfounded and outright lies. the 2 outstanding Michelle Thompson and Natalie McGarry and nothing has been proved either way in those. So Edna ......

NUMBER OF SNP MPs ELECTED: 56

NUMBER NAMED SO FAR IN NEWSPAPER “SCANDALS”: 28

NUMBER OF CASES OF ACTUAL PROVEN WRONGDOING: 0

NUMBER OF CASES OF POSSIBLE WRONGDOING, UNPROVEN: 2
(Thomson, McGarry)
And here's my point and the one I'd like you to explain. Every poll since 2014 has the SNP in front by margins of 33% and sometimes more. The polls for Independence are now neck and neck. The SNP have won EVERY council by-election. How come Edna ??

Support for the SNP and Independence has never been higher and Indy2

Rangersmandownunder
19-02-2016, 01:25 PM
[quote="spameater1"]The hierarchy of the countries rulers take a moment to pose for a PR shot in one of Glasgow's best known IRA pubs the Govan arms. I can remember many a time going home from Ibrox to the west end and driving past this slop house, we always had to slow down right outside due to the roundabout, various missiles were thrown regularly and were always subjected to torrents of abuse from the scvmbags who frequent it, whilst their republican diddly dee pish blasted from inside.

Glasgow main two issues that have been attacked by the SNP are alcohol and sectarian abuse, yet here we have the former first minister and leading members of the SNP enjoying a wee drink in a well known sectarian slop house, thank **** I got out, but I'm dismayed for those t

Rangersmandownunder
19-02-2016, 01:37 PM
[quote="stewarty27"]The thing is Edna .. And I would be interested to hear your rational on this. Despite the massive onslaught of anti-SNP stuff in the Britnat Media. The stats are out of 56 MPs elected only 9 months ago exactly half have been smeared by our fair and unbiased media. Out of those 28 attacked 26 of those stories proved unfounded and outright lies. the 2 outstanding Michelle Thompson and Natalie McGarry and nothing has been proved either way in those. So Edna ......

NUMBER OF SNP MPs ELECTED: 56

NUMBER NAMED SO FAR IN NEWSPAPER “SCANDALS”: 28

NUMBER OF CASES OF ACTUAL PROVEN WRONGDOING: 0

NUMBER OF CASES OF POSSIBLE WRONGDOING, UNPROVEN: 2
(Thomson, McGarry)
And here's my point and the one I'd like you to explain. Every poll since 2014 has the SNP in front by margins of 33% and sometimes more. The polls for Independence are now neck and neck. The SNP have won EVERY council by-election. How come Edna ??

Support for the SNP and

DeezAreGood
19-02-2016, 01:51 PM
if you don't stop telling lies, rolf, you'll not get any supper.

'the evidence that exonerates them' is the most phukked up thing rolf has said since claiming the court of session isn't a real court

manofsteel
19-02-2016, 01:52 PM
Irish mates heh heh heh, :-D

TheLastFootballFan
19-02-2016, 01:58 PM
The main reason a lot of Irish-catholics don't like the idea of independence is because they worry about yoons like Rolf being in control. That's why It's great when the likes of him leave. :/

Rangersmandownunder
19-02-2016, 02:25 PM
The main reason a lot of Irish-catholics don't like the idea of independence is because they worry about yoons like Rolf being in control. That's why It's great when the likes of him leave. :/

On the independence run in my Irish friends were asking why break away particularly in the current climate, when I asked if they wanted a United Ireland they said yes, but they wanted it united with the rest of the Uk. they don't trust those in charge to make things right and corruption is rife. The Poms I know and work with were the same, they asked why break up the union and spoke about family and tradition, maybe being away makes it seem more important or maybe it's because we had no say in it I don't know.

Ps, the Irish boys may or may not be Catholics, never asked them, none of them are yahoos though, Liverpool and ****nal.

gersforme
19-02-2016, 02:40 PM
Photo ops, its what the gnats do worst.

DeezAreGood
19-02-2016, 02:51 PM

On the independence run in my Irish friends were asking why break away particularly in the current climate, when I asked if they wanted a United Ireland they said yes, but they wanted it united with the rest of the Uk. they don't trust those in charge to make things right and corruption is rife. The Poms I know and work with were the same, they asked why break up the union and spoke about family and tradition, maybe being away makes it seem more important or maybe it's because we had no say in it I don't know.

Ps, the Irish boys may or may not be Catholics, never asked them, none of them are yahoos though, Liverpool and ****nal.[/quote]you need to stop drinking the product fr

sevvy too
19-02-2016, 03:24 PM

Well known? I've never heard of it in my life, then aga