PDA

View Full Version : Any doctors on the board?

Neil_Lennon
23-02-2016, 09:59 PM
If so could one of you give us your medical opinion on mad wab.

His posts are getting more bizarre and nonsensical by the hour, I think the poor man is really not well. :(

gersforme
23-02-2016, 10:01 PM
shut up you bland non person full of hate, go out and try and get a burd, you spotty pop marked phuckpig

Neil_Lennon
23-02-2016, 10:13 PM
Any vets on that could treat sevcoforme as well, I think he may well have rabies. :(

Rab_The_Ger
23-02-2016, 10:23 PM
This poor Shett has to take good look at himself.

See when you have something legitimate to say Shett.....stick it on Facebook, until then keep pretending ya ****ing clownshoe.

You have no idea what is going on.

Don't be concerned about me. B)

DeezAreGood
23-02-2016, 10:24 PM
OXYGEN XD

supernotts5891
23-02-2016, 10:27 PM

See when you have something legitimate to say Shett.....stick it on Facebook, until then keep pretending ya ****ing clownshoe.

facebook XD how old are you? 15? The only friends you have are the h u n flith who post on here XD

Neil_Lennon
23-02-2016, 10:29 PM
Who the phuck is shett? He seems to call everyone this. :?

Wab try posting in sentences that make sense, I know its a crazy idea but it just might work. :D

Rab_The_Ger
23-02-2016, 10:44 PM

facebook XD how old are you? 15? The only friends you have are the h u n flith who post on here XD [/quote]

No bother Clownshoe.

sevvy too
23-02-2016, 10:50 PM
Shett? Really? ( shakes head slowly while despairing of it all) :-\

gersforme
23-02-2016, 10:51 PM

facebook XD how old are you? 15? The only friends you have are the h u n flith who post on here XD [/quote]

that's disgusting language, i'm sure our vigilant ed will deal with this, right ed...ed?

stewarty27
23-02-2016, 10:56 PM
I do have my first aid qualification. And feel confident I can help both Young Neil L with his question and the unfortunate Wab. Wab is your stereotypical angry Man he needs kindness and understanding he must be allowed to rant and rave. You must never ever argue with Wab because being a total dafty he will drag you down to his level... And beat you with experience

supernotts5891
23-02-2016, 11:00 PM

that's disgusting language, i'm sure our vigilant ed will deal with this, right ed...ed?[/quote]

ed still struggles to pick up a knife and folk correctly, so no chance he knows where the ban button is :D

supernotts5891
23-02-2016, 11:02 PM

No bother Clownshoe. [/quote]

you didn't disappoint mate :D

boring :D

England_First
23-02-2016, 11:26 PM

how old are you? 15?[/quote]

Check this piece of filth out, hoping he caught one young >:(

supernotts5891
23-02-2016, 11:28 PM

Check this piece of filth out, hoping he caught one young >:( [/quote]

dint even bring that shyte into my wind ups ya sick knut

England_First
23-02-2016, 11:32 PM

dint even bring that shyte into my wind ups ya sick knut [/quote]

I didn't, you did sicko :(

supernotts5891
23-02-2016, 11:37 PM

I didn't, you did sicko :( [/quote]

facebook is for freaks, no doubt you post on that. Don't phucking put me on ya level mate, I'm rate pi ssed off 2n >:( and I'll ragdoll you again

we lost to phucking Accrington Stanley >

England_First
23-02-2016, 11:39 PM

I didn't, you did sicko :( [/quote]

facebook is for freaks, no doubt you post on that. Don't phucking put me on ya level mate, I'm rate pi ssed off 2n >:( and I'll ragdoll you again

DeezAreGood
23-02-2016, 11:51 PM
the Rochdale Groomer talking about kids again, get this sick filth tae phukk, ed, enough's enough

England_First
24-02-2016, 12:05 AM
Disease talking about kids again, this c**t needs putting down.

TheLastFootballFan
24-02-2016, 12:06 AM
Why all the gaps in Superhoot's posts? They're probably only exceeded by the gaps between his teeth. :/

supernotts5891
24-02-2016, 12:29 AM
Why all the gaps in Superhoot's posts? They're probably only exceeded by the gaps between his teeth. :/

I bet ya brain feels as good as new,seeing as you never use it, ya the kind of knut who turns up to a party without an invitation ya boring knut >:(

DeezAreGood
24-02-2016, 12:54 AM
what will the crewe filth do if its shytey irrelevant team get 'relagated' (think c*nt) next year and it can't get to rochdale, that's the worry

the craig thomson fanclub on here needs watched, its stalking is beyond a joke, what does it get up to off this forum :s

TheLastFootballFan
24-02-2016, 01:12 AM

I bet ya brain feels as good as new,seeing as you never use it, ya the kind of knut who turns up to a party without an invitation ya boring knut >:(

[/quote]

The only invitation I need is an open windae. :P

England_First
24-02-2016, 08:43 AM
what will the crewe filth do if its shytey irrelevant team get 'relagated' (think c*nt) next year and it can't get to rochdale, that's the worry

the craig thomson fanclub on here needs watched, its stalking is beyond a joke, what does it get up to off this forum :s

(think c*nt) XD XD

disease, sick and thick XD XD XD

DeezAreGood
24-02-2016, 08:50 AM
Craig Thomson Gorgie Loyal will miss Rochdale after 'relagation' :(

Good to see it still can't stay away from here, after constant bleachings, and lowered to picking up typos XD

England_First
24-02-2016, 08:54 AM
(think c*nt) XD XD

KLM bhoy XD

Mook1
24-02-2016, 09:27 AM

"think c*nt"?

The water is getting a bit choppy in that octopus tank is it no? :D

England_First
24-02-2016, 10:15 AM

"think c*nt"?

The water is getting a bit choppy in that octopus tank is it no? :D [/quote]

I wonder if he has that on a t-shirt, it could be 2016's 'Frankie Says' XD

DeezAreGood
24-02-2016, 10:35 AM
I heard that mook, the fister and AJ are starting a new band, called the 'Craig Thomson Twins', gigs are for under-16s only :s

to think, mook has been waiting the best part of a year to find a mate on here, and he picks the two boys who think he's a complete moron, the plumb needs to get his life sorted XD

plumb XD

England_First
24-02-2016, 10:37 AM
timsaregood say's (Think C*nt) XD XD

DeezAreGood
24-02-2016, 11:07 AM
[quote="England_First", the illiterate phukkwit is making up words now XD

say it twice say it twice, stutter boy XD

England_First
24-02-2016, 11:11 AM
disease has them many rinsing's on a daily basis that it's actually a shock that he is a dirty little vile man :(

DeezAreGood
24-02-2016, 12:10 PM
[quote="England_First", any chance of getting that in English, you thick lavvy brush moron XD

I hope you didn't stut-stuttt-stuttttttter when you were licking out Rudi's ear XD

Craig Thomson Gargoyle Ear-Licking Loyal oyf XD

Neil_Lennon
24-02-2016, 12:13 PM
Rudi probably has a better grasp of the english language than the man who gave his ear a tongue bath XD

DeezAreGood
24-02-2016, 12:26 PM
the Rochdale groomer is in a frenzy over a late-night typo yet comes away with "say's" "rinsing's" "relagation" and numerous other total abortions, which is how he should have ended up in the first place XD

IanAberdon
24-02-2016, 06:13 PM
'Clownshoe' XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Mad Wab really is the board reaching its nadir :(

spameater1
24-02-2016, 06:20 PM
[quote="IanAberdon"]'Clownshoe' XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Mad Wab really is the board reaching its nadir :([/quote

Looks like it,we seem to be getting all the Crème De La Crème from the SuperBoard.

:s