View Full Version : Inside the dark dangerous place that is the 'mind' of a nationalist

54FairAndSquare
23-02-2016, 10:03 PM
Bigoted violence and aggression.

He's so apoplectic he has six blows of the hammer and barely gets a good hit with any of them. He's utterly raging.

It's not to much of a leap of imagination to imagine human beings being attacked with hammers if this guy's 'thoughts' are taken to their logical concussion.They'll start by smashing the teacakes and end up smashing the teacake eaters.

And does anyone else think a local food bank might have made some good use of those teacakes? Or are they so bigoted they won't even give teacakes to the ****gry?

BTW, check his picture. He looks the perfect self-satisfied tartan tosser. With his £29.99 kilt, his Guess t-shirt, his proud flag and his selfy with Nic.I feel sorry for the dug. - view external link (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/f-tunnocks-watch-raging-nationalist-7185518#ICID=sharebar_twitter#hdP8WyZpM7Tf4MYO)

DeezAreGood
23-02-2016, 10:04 PM
shut up you bland non person full of hate, go out and try and get a burd, you spotty pop marked phuckpig

gersforme
23-02-2016, 10:06 PM
I have never met a happy scotgnat yet, their wide net seems to fill with the most bitter and angry people and worst of all...those who probably studied "social justice" or sociology at uni, those two fake courses that drain the taxpayer endlessly, their membership seems to filled with tuck shop marxists , red faced "shop stewards" and schreeching harridans.

54FairAndSquare
23-02-2016, 10:08 PM
That's a bit harsh. They're happy when England get beat

supernotts5891
23-02-2016, 10:23 PM
[quote="gersforme" and schreeching harridans.[/quote]

try opening ya door and going out into the real world then instead of posting shyte online >:(

stewarty27
23-02-2016, 10:31 PM
Bigoted violence and aggression.

He's so apoplectic he has six blows of the hammer and barely gets a good hit with any of them. He's utterly raging.

It's not to much of a leap of imagination to imagine human beings being attacked with hammers if this guy's 'thoughts' are taken to their logical concussion.They'll start by smashing the teacakes and end up smashing the teacake eaters.

And does anyone else think a local food bank might have made some good use of those teacakes? Or are they so bigoted they won't even give teacakes to the ****gry?

BTW, check his picture. He looks the perfect self-satisfied tartan tosser. With his £29.99 kilt, his Guess t-shirt, his proud flag and his selfy with Nic.I feel sorry for the dug.

No self respecting schreeching harridan would be seen eating a Tunnocks tea cake !!!!!

We like Lees Mmmmmmmmmmmm

TheLastFootballFan
23-02-2016, 10:52 PM
I have no problem with bigotry just as long as its against the right people. hvns for example. :/

IanAberdon
24-02-2016, 07:33 AM
SAOR ALBA :D :D :D :D :D