PDA

View Full Version : Nae Score update oan the Rangers game today?

Rangersmandownunder
05-03-2016, 02:54 PM
Funny that, oor ed generally makes sure he keeps everyone up to date with the scoring in each game.

for those who didn't know the teddy bears pumped the dundee hobos 4-0, easy.

ed_Scottishfitba1
05-03-2016, 02:57 PM
funnily enough I was out working as the game kicked off and then was busy sending pictures from the game out to the newspapers so a bit distracted. - view external link (http://www.sportpix.org.uk/#!/portfolio/G0000nL2J4q2Wjoc/I00003ip_usPk_PQ)

IanAberdon
05-03-2016, 02:58 PM
That's Rolf telt.

eastcoastscot
05-03-2016, 03:25 PM
Is Ed

a) a fhud

b) a liar

c) a tosser

d) all three

TheLastFootballFan
05-03-2016, 04:20 PM
Scottish people hate Sevco. That's why. :/

sevvy too
05-03-2016, 04:22 PM
Any normal free thinking person hates them, they are primeval slime, just saying like. :-)

Rangersmandownunder
05-03-2016, 04:41 PM
funnily enough I was out working as the game kicked off and then was busy sending pictures from the game out to the newspapers so a bit distracted.

Utter pish, can send pictures to newspapers but can't keep your own website up to date, which you do every other ****in time there is a game involving any Scottish club.

The Rangers are winning = no coverage

The Rangers getting pumped = ED all over it

I rest my case.

ed_Scottishfitba1
05-03-2016, 04:49 PM
Could you possibly prove this - most weeks I post the scores of high profile games - I have no interest in whether Rangers or any other team is winning or losing - apart from Hibs of course but they always lose so never a surprise

sevvy too
05-03-2016, 05:27 PM
funnily enough I was out working as the game kicked off and then was busy sending pictures from the game out to the newspapers so a bit distracted.

Utter pish, can send pictures to newspapers but can't keep your own website up to date, which you do every other ****in time there is a game involving any Scottish club.

I rest my case.
[/quote]

I wish you would rest your keyboard.

redscot
05-03-2016, 05:29 PM
Funny that, oor ed generally makes sure he keeps everyone up to date with the scoring in each game.

for those who didn't know the teddy bears pumped the dundee hobos 4-0, easy.

Why dont you complain about it and demand him to lose his job....its what you sevco fuds normally do. :)

IanAberdon
05-03-2016, 06:09 PM

I rest my case.
[/quote]

Awwwwwww diddums..................... XD XD XD

Rangersmandownunder
06-03-2016, 01:54 AM
Could you possibly prove this - most weeks I post the scores of high profile games - I have no interest in whether Rangers or any other team is winning or losing - apart from Hibs of course but they always lose so never a surprise

Hibs were the best team in the country till last week. :-D

ootdoor
06-03-2016, 05:26 AM
Is Ed

a) a fhud

b) a liar

c) a tosser

d) all three

Or, an option for you.......

E) gibbering old c****t that bores everyone

ed_Scottishfitba1
06-03-2016, 11:49 AM

Hibs were the best team in the country till last week. :-D[/quote]

I would be very interested to see where I have ever said that in any story or posts I have ever written on any board or anywhere in the last 15 years.

BertrandRussell
06-03-2016, 12:17 PM
Ed is a Hibs man and down on his luck. Give him a break.

deesturbia
06-03-2016, 12:17 PM
Daft rolf behaving like a 3-year old having a tantrum. No-one likes us, we really do care.

Owned and run by criminals, follow with pride.

Bottled out of singing the Billy Fullarton Fascist Boys, though, shytebags XD

IanAberdon
06-03-2016, 12:22 PM
I can just imagine Rolf stamping his feet up & down when he posted that shyte XD

IanAberdon
06-03-2016, 12:25 PM
"Ed's no posting about us Ed's no posting about us"...... WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH XD XD

BertrandRussell
06-03-2016, 12:31 PM
The dandy Dons seem as upset as the Yes voting tramps from Dundee about yesterday's result.

Strange.

sevvy too
06-03-2016, 01:31 PM
The dandy Dons seem as upset as the Yes voting tramps from Dundee about yesterday's result.

Strange.

Really? That's how you see it? It looks to me like they are laughing their tits off at the Antipodean ersehole because he made a greig of himself. :-D

BertrandRussell
06-03-2016, 01:32 PM
Sevvy the Sevconian gets in on the act.

Rangersmandownunder
06-03-2016, 01:37 PM

Hibs were the best team in the country till last week. :-D[/quote]

I would be very interested to see where I have ever said that in any story or posts I have ever written on any board or anywhere in the last 15 years.[/quote]

Chill out ed furfuxake, I'm only winding you up

Thanks for banning that yahoo like we agreed.

sevvy too
06-03-2016, 01:37 PM
Greig the coward with the only comeback he can think of. Never mind, you can only get better............ Surely.

BertrandRussell
06-03-2016, 01:39 PM
Do you think you'll ever calm down, sevvy?

Life's too short pal.